I guess like some other clubs, NuDen has not been too busy lately and its a shame because there are still a lot of lovely ladies working there. Names that pop into mind (day shift) are Portia, Layla, Asia, Kelly, Kate, Tina, Angel Eyes, Tanya, Ali, Cayanne.

I guess like some other clubs, NuDen has not been too busy lately and its a shame because there are still a lot of lovely ladies working there. Names that pop into mind (day shift) are Portia, Layla, Asia, Kelly, Kate, Tina, Angel Eyes, Tanya, Ali, Cayanne.

I have had dances from most of the ladies on your list and I have to agree with your list. I'd like to add "Persia" , a tall brunette from the east coast. She has got to be the most sensual dancer that I have had the pleasure to meet and experience the passion of her dance. She has a loyal fan club of admirers, myself included.

Justin

i was there wednesday night and it was pretty quiet. met a couple of nice girls but not many were working.

a little surprised this place is not talked about more on here?!

I was there last night. Quite a few good looking girls (most of whom I've never seen before). The ones that really caught my eye though was Tory and Krissy. Both very beautiful girls. Tory is a tall blonde spinner. Krissy is shorter with dark hair spinner. Went up on stage with them for laughs. Was a good night :)

Edited by Hoppinhorny
Rembered name

Was there again tonight. Among the girls I saw there, Tory, Trina, Elaina, Krissy, Leyla, Madison, and a bunch more. More girls than customers for the most part. Was evening out by the time I left.

Sorry man. Not good with names, but I won't forget the image for a while :). 2 young, natural, toned brunettes... Tory and Trina ring a bell, but I'm not sure if those are the right names.

Shower show... Literally a working shower head, and it serves many purposes... To rinse off whipped cream and chocolate sauce to name a few. Appears to be scheduled at midnight on Friday and Saturday.

• Like 1

I was at the 'Den this afternoon. It was very nice & clean, with good drinks, good food, and fantastic ladies.

I saw a wonderful dancer named Karma and I will definitely go back to see her again soon.

Slammer

Agree with you on the Den. Karma is a new girl-hopefully she's just not passing thru.

Can you tell me what Karma looks like? Is she very tiny about 5.2, 100lbs, age 20 - 25, light brown hair to her shoulders (hair may be longer and different colour now), I think greenish eyes tanned skin she come from an Irish back ground. I think she is from the Whitby area. She give great dances and is very friendly. If anyone knows this Karma let me know, I'd love to spend time her again.

There is a Karma there that i've met recently and provides great dances, look forward to seeing her again.

She's not too tiny from my memory, i think a little taller than 5'2...she's a ginger/light brown hair with freckles.

She does work a lot from what i know, seems to be there all the time.

pm me if you like.

This Karma is freckled, dark hair, tall, lean, with a few tattoos (namely kissing lips on her lower back). She also has a tongue piercing.

I go to NuDen regularly - staff is great. A friend of mine has been going there for years and the Den is like the last chance saloon for us, last beer of the night.

The only thing about the Den is it is really hit or miss - doesn't seem to be a lot of turnover there, some of the girls have been there forever and have gotten kinda lazy. They walk up, say hi and ask if you want to go for a dance.

The CR sucks there - better to go into one of the cubbie holes (no pun intended).