The experience is a little different at Nuden. It has the nicest finishes since it's had a recent reno. It's very clean, it's private with a back entrance and the girls come off as sober. It a relaxed place to go for a beer and watch the game with a dance or two. During most times, it's not too busy or crowded, so you're more likely to find a good seat and get a chance to spend time with a dancer who catches your eye.

If you're looking for mileage, your best be would be a well reviewed member on this site.

• Like 1

I think the Den is considered pretty much the lowest mileage club in town.... So no surprise.

I've gotten some decent mileage at this place in the quiet daytimes.

I just visited! Love the atmosphere but the location isn't great for me... I had so much fun with Persia! Not really my normal type! She came to sit with me and I wanted to see other dancers first. But then she got on stage and actually looked better with her clothes off then on! She came back to check in with me later and I asked her for a dance! Went in the back unfortunately for only 2 dances because I really wasn't prepared, the strip club was not in my original plans for the day. Anyway still had an amazing time with her in the back room. She's a blonde with medium sized boobs. Has some curves but she is fit. Awesome nipples all over me!!! Loved it and will repeat!

Lucky you Whiteman, this is the last club I would attend for a bit of mileage..my 2 cents..

Lucky you Whiteman, this is the last club I would attend for a bit of mileage..my 2 cents..

Oh it's simple, you gotta have no shame. :bddog:

Dropped in to the NuDen yesterday for the 1st time in a long time. Still amazed at the beautiful girls working there. Still a number of the regular girls looking stunning as always and obviously some new girls. And the food, superb as always too. I do love this place. If I want mileage, I go to a MA, MP or SP.

CuteAsaButton, aka, Megan has said she might dance at the Nuden this Friday night and I am definitely down with that.

Is it just me or does Megan look ALOT like Jessica Alba ?

Here's a great Jessica Alba tribute video I found and I'd like to dedicate the song to Megan for being so awesome !

Edited by Jack2000

Gentlemen, I haven't been to NuDen for a long time. The last time I was there one lady took me to a very open CR on first floor and gave me some $20 non-private dancers. The second lady took me upstairs a bit better but still not that private. Has it changed or are the CRs still very open? Yes the girls are very pretty at NuDen (and Barbarellas too).

Gentlemen, I haven't been to NuDen for a long time. The last time I was there one lady took me to a very open CR on first floor and gave me some $20 non-private dancers. The second lady took me upstairs a bit better but still not that private. Has it changed or are the CRs still very open? Yes the girls are very pretty at NuDen (and Barbarellas too).

There are 4 places you can get dances in the Den: the open CR on the first floor with large couches and mirrored walls/ceiling, the caged rooms along the wall by the CR on the first floor (one seater in each), the booths upstairs (one seater in each), and the closed room (behind a glass door, one couch) upstairs after the two booths. None of the areas are particularly private, but upstairs is certainly better than downstairs. I can't imagine most ladies would have a problem if you requested to go upstairs.

• Like 1

I was there on Saturday night. I'm not one to nitpick over cover charge usually but Cover is now $6 making it the most expensive strip cover charge in the region. It's usually $4 or $5.

I was there on Saturday night. I'm not one to nitpick over cover charge usually but Cover is now $6 making it the most expensive strip cover charge in the region. It's usually $4 or $5.

Damn, that's quite the increase. I've visited a couple times over the last month and it's been DEAD. Literally one dancer for every ten guys there.

And I believe that it's dead. I don't know if that's just a weekend cover charge but Ive refused to go there unless it's Thursday through Saturday evenings. Decent crowd those nights but otherwise it is dead.

Anyone been on a wednesday lately? was thinking of checking it out tomorrow night. Whats a good time on weeknights?

i was thinking of going there tomorrow and i notice it opens at noon. I realize going early would be hit or miss so in your opinion what's the earliest i'm likely to still have decent fun?

i was thinking of going there tomorrow and i notice it opens at noon. I realize going early would be hit or miss so in your opinion what's the earliest i'm likely to still have decent fun?

Well, to me, the best girls usually take on night shifts which go from around 3-11 and 5-close. I would say that going @ around around five would be your best bet.

• Like 1

The Den now has feature dancers every 2nd week, I imagine you dropped by on one of such evenings hence the additional cover charge. IMO, the extra $2 is definitely worth it most of the time the features are pretty talented, I've seen contortionists, aerial silk scarves artists, fire eating, pole champions, hoop artists, etc. And I believe it's the only club in the city that does features at the moment.

• Like 2

Guest **oo**e
The Den now has feature dancers every 2nd week, I imagine you dropped by on one of such evenings hence the additional cover charge. IMO, the extra $2 is definitely worth it most of the time the features are pretty talented, I've seen contortionists, aerial silk scarves artists, fire eating, pole champions, hoop artists, etc. And I believe it's the only club in the city that does features at the moment.

Not only at the moment but in years.

Interesting, what days do they come in during those weeks? Weekdays, weekends?

Well generally Thursday to Saturday night altho I've only seen 1 lately and she performed day time Thursday and Friday too so no cover.

saw a feature girl last week. not sure of her name and her show was ok. Maude who was on stage before her was incredible with her acrobats and flexibility. had some great CR dances from Cayenne.

I was a NuDen today for a quick drink but turned into 7 dances in Campagne room with Coco. She is 4'11", all naturals and bum to die for. Nice girl.

someone on a post was asking about Maude , she is at the nuden now . if you are still looking .....

Additional Comments:

just found out , coco here at the nuden is the former Dakota from barbs ,

time for a dance !!!!!!

I may be wrong but historically Maude is not exclusive to 1 club. Yes, I have seen her at NuDen but also Pigales. I think she's been to Barbs a few times but not certain.

I may be wrong but historically Maude is not exclusive to 1 club. Yes, I have seen her at NuDen but also Pigales. I think she's been to Barbs a few times but not certain.

Maude has definitely been seen at Barb's in the past, but I believe it's been some time since she's been there. Could be wrong, since I'm rarely at Barb's in the evening and I seem to recall that Maude was mostly an evening girl, but could be wrong about that as well. Haven't seen her in the afternoon at Barb's in the last few years anyway.