Spent a couple of enjoyable hours here this afternoon.

Not too many girls here, maybe 6, but holy shit! Really nice.

I spent some quality time with Silver and Samantha. Both, very low milaege. Both, incredible bodies. If pressed, I'd go with Samantha because she was great to talk to. She just gets me, you know? She's my new girlfriend, so stay away. ;)

Also ... DAMN. That girl can dance.

• Like 1

Was at the Nuden a couple of weeks ago and had to pay extra for the feature dancer. It was "Kat the Midget Stripper". Did not know before hand and only planed an hour visit. However, since I payed $12 cover I stuck around for the show. Some patrons were really in to it and there was a good crowd. Personally it was not my "cup of tea". Good idea to bring in feature entertainers though.

Spent some time with Isabella Friday night. Scorching hot! Great shape!

Hey Mike, is Isabella a regular dancer at Nuden?

Yeah she is. But I dunno, I can't recommend her. I've gone to a few dances with her I find they are very low mileage, she doesn't really spend much time on you. Less touchy dances in general with her, my own experience.

• Like 1

I'm more of a Barbs patron, so this is the first time I've seen her. I actually had a pretty good time by den standards.

Perhaps I'll drop by a little more often :)

There's some amazing girls there, but keyword, some. Sin, Jesse, and this one montreal pink haired girl I can't remember the name of.
  • Like 1

I am a Barb's regular as well but enjoy a deviation now and then when I am looking for a change. Have yet to establish a "fav" at the Den. Any info is appreciated. Thanks all.

• Like 1

I'd heard that Maverick was moving there from Bare Fax to do features. This is a girl who knows how to work the pole and has a very energetic and acrobatic routine. She's a pleasure to watch. I'd love to see her on the apparatus at NuDen.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I am a Barb's regular as well but enjoy a deviation now and then when I am looking for a change. Have yet to establish a "fav" at the Den. Any info is appreciated. Thanks all.

If you're going to the den, try going on a Thursday or Saturday and go for a girl called Jesse. She's a blonde from montreal, and really knows how to give a dance.

Coco is a blonde too, not as nice of a body, but still has natural great breasts and knows what you want and will let you have it (in my case it was her tits that I wanted, so for future dances she'd just start with her top off and let me at them).

@Kilt Boy: I had a dance with maverick, nothing to remember.

• Like 1

If all you're looking for is to maul someone, no. She's a demon onstage, though.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I'm not looking for someone to maul, but I am looking for someone that knows how to dance on a lap, amaze me and make me skip a beat. For that you need someone who's comfortable with themselves, knows what you want and where to touch. Those things I think maverick is none of. She's amazing on stage but not on the lap

Coco is a blonde too, not as nice of a body, but still has natural great breasts and knows what you want and will let you have it (in my case it was her tits that I wanted, so for future dances she'd just start with her top off and let me at them).

Coco is dakota from barb's .

Just confirming that Isabella is still hot as ����. There were other girls there tonight, but I paid absolutely no attention to them... except for Hannah... she's pretty hot too :)

Perhaps I'll drop by a little more often :)
  • Like 1

Guest pagypie

I saw Carmella once at barbs would have been 5pm late November.

not sure if she's back there now or what that means

I saw Carmella once at barbs would have been 5pm late November.

I saw her a couple of times in December, at Barb's. Didn't get a chance to to talk to her, so don't know what her plans are.