Favourite Outdoor Sex Spots

My favorite outdoor spot was always Hampstead Heath in north London. It was right beside my school, so I would take my girlfriends there for an adventurous shag! I also had a bit of fun with my neighbour at St. James's Park next to Mayfair, and if you know London, that is a very public park!!!!

Picnic tables at unoccupied provincial park individual camp sites during long weekends. More than once in the daytime when other camp sites next to it were occupied. I always assumed if anyone used the table in the next hour or so afterward they would remark about the giant slugs which seem to leave rather large trails on the tables. :-?

Wow don't know how I missed this thread, good one though Young Stud.

Looking back to my years as a young buck...

I too had a conquest or two in the life guard tower at Mooney's Bay ( boner we have a lot more in common, perhaps we crossed paths one night :) )

The Swing set and underneath the slide at Inverness Park off of Medowlands Drive played home to the cowboys lovenest in his formative years to many a conquest, it was kind of a turn on because peoples back yards faced onto the park with little to no obstruction, the penalty box of the hockey rink was the most increadable outdoor winter time BJ I have ever had! Thank you Janice K ! ( there was no game at the time, lol)

The bleachers at Minto Field at the Nepean Sportsplex provided another perfect venue for reverse cowgirl giddy up, again no game was on at the time!

On the roof of the then Skyline Hotel, now Crowne Plaza, what a view ! Especialy for the cleaning staff in the towers across the way on queen street. Enjoyed a nice smoke and a beer aftwards under the stars.

There may have been others but not as memorable as these ones... Good Times, Good Times.

i went to brookfield high school, so i too have had many good times in the lifeguard tower at Mooney's bay, hogsback, Vincent Massey, the canal close to Carleton, and the trails that are near hurdmen bus station station. I've always really enjoyed Vincent Massey especially the parking lot that they block of for the winter, FYI a ford probe fits through the barrier in winter just barely but it fits.

My best time outdoors was i'm sad to say with one of my firends girls on top of their building, 170 lees avenue. They had gotten into a fight so he took off, she called me in a fenzy so i went over to calm her down, then we fucked on the Roof. i'd kill to be with her again, i can easily say that she was the best lay of life.

This brings back good memories. I remember carrying blankets out into the woods on a winter's day (about minus four). A layer beneath, and a blanket above, and I was so distracted I did not notice the weather at all.

And yes, up against a tree was wonderful, with a partner who enjoyed the risk as well.

On a beach in Algonquin Park (interior). But there is a problem with sand, even when using a mix of clothes and towels as protection.

In the water. Nearly got caught by a flotilla of day canoers.

The great outdoors, is great.

Now adays I do like a nice mattress, just getting older.:wink:

Damm nice trip down memory lane..on the bank of the Thames River in full view of the womens residence. On a bus, Montreal to Toronto- had chatted up a fellow student-she in law, me science..got hot fooling around and had to close the deal :). Awesome BJ in CN Bubble car going from Calgary to Vancouver through the rockies, with all the other tourists oblivious to the deed. Doggied assistant professor at Queens U in library stacks; yea she took advantage of a youngster :) (got caught by a student but left us alone). Lobby of the Park hotel, The Hague, late at night with a dutch hottie (desk clerk about 20 ft away watching TV). Midmorning 69 with GF in a hammock on the beach in Veracruz. Office (door but partial walls-cubicle) in Tunneys Pasture, with admin staff all around,. Tupper building boardroom, Parking lot experimental farm, Roof of Sussex Labs building across from External Affairs with a graduate student - just thinking of this one get me up LOL could see the folks working away in their offices--maybe they had a nice view too!!. Balcony of hotel in Brazil, a fantastic moonlit night to dine outdoor.:-D

Wow, an amazing amount of time, territory and experiences in a single paragraph. Kind of ventured from outdoor to public places but sure kept my attention. Glad to hear the academic life is so boring. :-?

Parks are fun. Once got a bj in one of those mall photobooth things at the coliseum. Top of rideau centre (who hasn't gotten some there lol). I always wanted to go on a balloon ride and fuck a girl as the balloon operator kindly pretends nothing is occuring and we are fucking at several thousand feet. Bet that happens a lot to them.

Wow! Serious bump to the thread...ok, I'll play too, the balcony of my new house.

The quiet park near by...outdoor fun, yes please!

My new place has a balcony too that I'm just dying to try out. I just have to figure out a subtle way of finding out if the apt next to mine is vacant or not! :P It would have to be a late night romp though. I'm right over the parking lot ;)

A BJ driving down Spadina Ave. Came in her mouth as I made a left turn on King, that was a little dodgy, I seemed to be a little distracted. lol She kept going till I got in the parking lot of the Holiday Inn on King. She got hers in the parking lot and when we got to the car in the morning both leather seats were sticky as hell. Nice Nite!!

I live surrounded by the greenbelt in O'town, the hydro corridor runs right by my back yard, there is a farm in the middle of the city, the river/beach is a stones through away and I've lived here on and off for most of my life. Having sex outside is the best!

I think, as a city, Ottawa has the best opportunities. Including Parliament Hill when I was 17! :lol:

-on the 95...friday afternoon at 3:00 pm, rush hour...I was in the back and well since it was full I had to sit on my friend...and I was wearing a skirt with no panties...oops

-Parliment hill...this year, 1st of July:D

-Roof of the Rideau center

Civilisations Museum

-movies theater...

-I was doing some LARP (Live action role play) when I was 16...on a table in the Inn, with someone drunk under the table

-on a horse (that was the hardest!)

I think I may be a little bit of a perv...

-on the 95...friday afternoon at 3:00 pm, rush hour...I was in the back and well since it was full I had to sit on my friend...and I was wearing a skirt with no panties...oops

-Parliment hill...this year, 1st of July:D

-Roof of the Rideau center

Civilisations Museum

-movies theater...

-I was doing some LARP (Live action role play) when I was 16...on a table in the Inn, with someone drunk under the table

-on a horse (that was the hardest!)

I think I may be a little bit of a perv...

No - you're quite normal ;)

No one believes me but I actually had sex on the steps of Parliament in the summer of 2001, I don't know if you could get away with anymore, since 9/11 but I swear to christ/allah/buddah/ and that multi-armed elephant thing it happened!

Seems appropriate, politicians screw us there every day.

RG

Great thread...What adventures some of you have had! I missed out on sex while I was younger. I remained a virgin till marriage...sigh!

Few years ago I did it in an industrial lot with a gal I picked up on the street!

Guest jake_cdn

I have only ever attempted this with my girl friends...

- in a picnic area over the table looking at other people having lunch

- in the car on Ste. Catherine street in Montreal at 1:00 AM

- outside a busy office building while parked (BJ only)

- at school (University) at the end of a corridor

- in the backseat of the car with someone else driving

Thinking back on this I remember how frisky I was then. Wish I had some of that back now.

Never tried this with an SP but it should be on my list.

Does anyone know of SPs who offer this? Not sure how to go about asking without offending people.

Great thread. I love memory lane.

A long time ago...1970...my girlfriend and I took her dog for a walk near Old Chelsea and we ended up in an abandoned barn. Talk about a roll in the hay. While we were at it her dog came over and started licking my ass...does that qualify as a 3 way??? lol...

What an excellent thread! It's been a long time since I've frolicked in the great outdoors, but some of the places that come to mind are

- In the back seat of a minivan behind a place of business after hours in the west end (the knock on the window from the LEO brought a quick end at the wrong time)

- In the handicap washroom at the Gloucester Centre

- In the back seat of a car stopped on the side of Moodie Dr.

- At the Conroy pit when the parking lot was further up the road (another knock on the window at an inopportune time)

- At a cottage near Kazabazua next to the open fire between the cottage and the road

- In a community garden back in the day

but my fondest memory was with a girlfriend of mine many, MANY years ago. We were on the grass next to the canal in front of Ottawa U, on the Colonel By side, we starting making out and we got carried away. It was after we had gone out for dinner and the sun was setting...

Ah, memory lane, what a pleasure it is to let the mind wander to simpler times...

Thanks YoungStud for starting this thread two years ago, I only wish I had run across it sooner.

but my fondest memory was with a girlfriend of mine many, MANY years ago. We were on the grass next to the canal in front of Ottawa U, on the Colonel By side, we starting making out and we got carried away. It was after we had gone out for dinner and the sun was setting...

I've made out there! But didn't get any farther :P

A long time ago...1970...my girlfriend and I took her dog for a walk near Old Chelsea and we ended up in an abandoned barn. Talk about a roll in the hay. While we were at it her dog came over and started licking my ass...does that qualify as a 3 way??? lol...

That sure was a long time ago(1970).....I laugh when you mentioned her dog coming over and licking your ass.....I had animals come looking at us(my gf and I) many time in the past and even had her dog trying to bite me thinking I was hurting her because she was screaming. That was a mood breaker(cock blocking) type of deal.

Outdoor Sex .....hmmmmmm....I will share my top 3 picks

Sex in the ocean in DR in the middle of the day ....and to top the cake I lost my bikini bottoms.....it was priceless ......I had to get out of the water naked as a jbird.....the beach was full of people :) My bikini bottoms never did turn up.....lol

Sex on the boat in the middle of the day....doggie style sex while I drive the boat and giving a BBBJ while hubby is driving the boat!

The ultimate was a BBBJ on a packed airplane (I know this one is not outdoor sex but it was the best!) And what if we got caught not like they could kick us off the plane in mid air :) lol

The thought of getting caught is so HOTTTTTT:aol_doggystyle:

I tried to combine what she wanted with what I liked and did just that. Her fantasy was to have sex on the beach with the waves touching our feet and mine was to do it in a lighthouse. It was in Cancun and we had taken a walk in the evening just before dusk to the lighthouse and to explore the area.

The lighthouse was a little walk away from the resort and no one was close to it so we decided to get wild.

I had my back against the lighthouse and she started to undo my swimming trunks and removed her top to show me her breast, it was fantastic. It got hotter and we ended on some rocks and sand to finish the deed.