King St - Massage

Anyone been there?

Any recon info someone could share?

Thinking about a visit tomorrow (Sunday), do they have H/E's available?

Any info would be appreciated!

Thx Guys!

When Michelle sent a text that it was opening up I had asked what the rates were and if showers were available. I didn't recieve an answer, so I don't know how things are working there. If you do go please let us know. :)

Don't know, but if you go tell the rest of us what it is like. Of course we all want to know if it is legit or rub and tug!

Its by far one of the bests I've been to in years. Very Clean and friendly service. This place will take over all of winnipeg. Went there and will be going back one a month. 100% pleased.

didn't know I would get 22 pm's on the new place. If you didn't pm me please pm me on the new place. I've reply'ed to everyones pm's if you haven't gotten a pm from me in return just pm me back. My self this new place is 100% better than the others. I see the other places shutting down or takeing a hard hit of business. Well Im all for new places. Just like walmart came to winnipeg in the late 90's, Small business's took a hit and still do. I do almost all my shopping at walmart. Winnipeg is a great city. I've been in this great city of ours for a while and will be staying put since the new place on king here is going to stay as well. Would ask thank owner(Tiny) of the new place for opening and haveing a clean place every room is the best as well as the woman.

I've been there & it's GREAT!!!! Michelle has different massagist that R as fully trained in tantric-relaxation (& then some) as Michelle (she has managed 2 get some very pretty girls). My recommendation is 2 check it out & C 4 yourself.

Ok......not sure what all the mystery is about here guys!! There has been one or two reviews from reputable guys who have visited this establishment.

They advertise under the adult massage section in the Sun. They are NOT covered by health insurance. They are very similiar to the Chinese Health clinic. You will get a very good massage, in a clinic like setting, on a massage table , in a newly built room, with very nice decor. The price of the massage is $87.00 ( I think) for a basic massage.....if you want a bit more extensive work done to relieve more tension and stress , it may be slightly higher. They have 2 or 3 attendants. It is licensed for adult massage, same as any other establishment in Wpg. , nothing more , nothing less. Every individual may find a different level of satisfaction, but expieience will be similiar to Chinese Health Clinic, except the girls can speak English. If you want a nice massage, that isn't covered by Health Insurance, and are ok with going to a place that you probably won't be telling your wife or SO or co-workers that you are going to, then enjoy, and enough with the BS.

Mystery solved!!

As a Sidenote:

I have also received some very unreliable and false info regarding this place via PM from a member here, and I'm not sure why someone would spread such false rumours...but to set the record straight....there are only 2 or 3 girls working there ( not 10 or more) , they do NOT have pictures, they do NOT do everything and anything............just ask anyone who is reliable and was their, not someone with only a few posts. I wonder how many others received this same PM stating false info.

Edited by farmboy
Additional info
  • Like 3

Thanks Farmboy. Boy it took long enough for someone to actually tell it like it is. Good stuff..

• Like 1

So how does this place differ from EB? Is there mutual touching allowed or is it strictly them touching you? Any info would be appreciated, feel free to PM if you would prefer.