King St - Massage

Dave Q your full of it.. you get to pick the girl... why dont you guys grow some balls and just go down there.. it is a nice place..very clean and very professional..

If they have only 2 girls working and one is busy for the next hour then they try to 'pick' the girl for you or risk losing you as a client because you may not return in an hour. Not very busy there.... wonder if the LE is still lurking ...

Guest 8***Av**

What's happening at this place these days? I haven't been there for some time now. Is the service getting better?

Had my first visit. Very nice. Clean, friendly. I didn't get to pick the girl as I got the first one available after a half hour wait. Thank goodness though the girl was smokin' and nice.

While I waited I was in a room, getting a hand and foot massage from Michelle which was a nice added bonus.

I'll be a repeat customer with the friendly service they provided for sure. Heck, I'll go just to see that attendant again.... whew.

Ok. How much do we expect to spend there? And if they're an authentic massage with mo hanky panky, do they have blue cross? : )

xxxxxxxxx (PRICE REMOVED BY MOD) XXXXXX

for the room for an hour massage. tips usually are the same price as the room. Blue Cross wouldn't be accepted there.

We DO NOT post the prices on cerb. The ladies can post ads if they wish with current prices but prices of any Service providers (massage/fs) is not to be posted by the members please and thanks.

The attendant's name was Tess... unfortunately I just tried to book an appt with her again and she is no longer working there anymore :(

That was fast.

Hey all,

Sorry I know i'm a bit late on this post, but I have been out of town for a while.

If anyone could PM me the following details on this place it would be great..

Is mutual touching permitted and do the ladies remove their clothing during the massage?

Thanks,

Hey all,

Sorry I know i'm a bit late on this post, but I have been out of town for a while.

If anyone could PM me the following details on this place it would be great..

Is mutual touching permitted and do the ladies remove their clothing during the massage?

Thanks,

It is a massage place - some are suspecting that LE wants to find out if there is more going on - in order to close the place if there is. Might be LE on here asking such questions!! My experience is that it is a massage place, not anything going on that you ask about ...

Hmm, not sure why you would ask if I'm LE just cause i'm new to the site...

Or maybe because I actually took the time to write Hey all, and thanks at the end..

But in all honestly I have had private conversations with SP's on here already, and I live from Out of town.. IE Steinbach...

But anyway thanks for your reply sixpack.

I actually called and spoke to Michelle, looking forward to my appointment :)

Well, I finally decided to put my own questions to rest and visit this place, it is actually difficult to find until you've been there.

Well, the massage was ok, then the "additional services" were offered; without going into details, the menu included everything that EB/TO offers and all the way up to Broadways.

Well, at least now I can say "been there, done that".

didn't know I would get 22 pm's on the new place. If you didn't pm me please pm me on the new place. I've reply'ed to everyones pm's if you haven't gotten a pm from me in return just pm me back. My self this new place is 100% better than the others. I see the other places shutting down or takeing a hard hit of business. Well Im all for new places. Just like walmart came to winnipeg in the late 90's, Small business's took a hit and still do. I do almost all my shopping at walmart. Winnipeg is a great city. I've been in this great city of ours for a while and will be staying put since the new place on king here is going to stay as well. Would ask thank owner(Tiny) of the new place for opening and haveing a clean place every room is the best as well as the woman.

I too, would like to know more. Live in On. but get to Wpg. now and then. Would like to visit this place.

Fred

Well, I finally decided to put my own questions to rest and visit this place, it is actually difficult to find until you've been there.

Well, the massage was ok, then the "additional services" were offered; without going into details, the menu included everything that EB/TO offers and all the way up to Broadways.

Well, at least now I can say "been there, done that".

Doesn't sound like it was an experience worth repeating?

Was Ashley there as has been reported?

Doesn't sound like it was an experience worth repeating?

Was Ashley there as has been reported?

These are questions you should PM as they have negative undertones and should not be posted on the public side of the website please.

I Finally went to try this place out Yesturday and was overall satified. Only two girls working but was told there are 4 in total and 1 of them only works weekends/ Good overall massage my session was wiyh Twyla was very good with all tention released, little bit on the pricey side but at least u get a decent massage