King St - Massage

It's hard to believe they moved there; it's very public and busy.

It's not downtown it is more Wolsley/granola area.

The nook, boon burger area. Lots of people walking around.

I guess I'll have to try it out though.

I tried the new place on Sherbrook yesterday. There were two thirtysomething ladies working, one black, one white. I paid the 45 minute rate listed in the ad on CL.

The white lady gave me the massage, which was quite good. After no more than a minute, she told me they offer happy endings and what the price would be (pretty standard). She provided a pretty good massage and a long HE. She is a former indy FS SP whose name would be familiar to many veteran pooners. There are no other extras available.

One other thing - this place is new, and is definitely not run by the people who ran the place on King, and the ladies are all different. There are a few other ladies there, none of whom have prior industry experience.

I would probably repeat if I felt like a relaxing time and didn't want put out any effort.

Open already? Whereabouts? Any signage or names to look out for? Is it still Bliss Body Works, or just a completely new place?

PM me if you prefer to keep that private.

It's called Zen Palace. It's on the second floor of a building on Sherbrook Street and the entrance is on the side of the building. There is a small sign near the sidewalk outside the walkway to the stairs.

Additional Comments:

Open already? Whereabouts? Any signage or names to look out for? Is it still Bliss Body Works, or just a completely new place?

PM me if you prefer to keep that private.

I already said it's not. Reread my review.

Blissbodyworks web site now shows as Zen Palace. Just google:"zen palace winnipeg" & it will take you to the Bliss website.

Posted via Mobile Device

I tried the new place on Sherbrook yesterday. There were two thirtysomething ladies working, one black, one white. I paid the 45 minute rate listed in the ad on CL.

The white lady gave me the massage, which was quite good. After no more than a minute, she told me they offer happy endings and what the price would be (pretty standard). She provided a pretty good massage and a long HE. She is a former indy FS SP whose name would be familiar to many veteran pooners. There are no other extras available.

One other thing - this place is new, and is definitely not run by the people who ran the place on King, and the ladies are all different. There are a few other ladies there, none of whom have prior industry experience.

I would probably repeat if I felt like a relaxing time and didn't want put out any effort.

The same people are running "ZEN" as "BLISS" They have the same ladys they had when they were opened on king st. for now, michelle and twyla. They also have a lady who only works weekends....they are not licenced at this point in time

The same people are running "ZEN" as "BLISS" They have the same ladys they had when they were opened on king st. for now, michelle and twyla. They also have a lady who only works weekends....they are not licenced at this point in time
I think you're right and I was wrong about that. Apparently, the ladies want to distance themselves from Bliss because the two places have different ownership and they have ambitious plans for the new place.

The lady I saw was Twyla. She told me she, Michelle and one other lady are the owners of Zen. I didn't know they had worked at Bliss. I only went there once and wasn't impressed, so I didn't return.

It's on the second floor of a building on Sherbrook Street

Club Forum 2.0 LOL

If they could only bring back Nicole!

Saw Twyla. Nice lady. Good touch. Will repeat.

Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks Twyla. Only 2 posts and both about this place.

LOL