Monica DD

Avg. of 10 Recommendations

Well, what a freaking ride,

I'm talking about the ride/drive to go and visit Monica. Left over and hour to get there, but only to show up 30 minutes late.

I did call to ensure she was notified about me being late due to the weather and traffic, it was worth the drive.

Monica has very fit, attractive 34dd-28-37 gorgeous tanned delicious body, and facial appearance that will make your head turn, BTW her 34dd's are very beautiful man-mades.

She stays in shape by swimming and loves to walk long white sandy beaches, when she travels down south.

We found out we both had visited a very warm getaway last year Punta Cana.. she stayed over a month a half, I went for week:cry:

(can you picture her walking down the beach, in a very sexy 2 piece swim suit, and then to tease the men by swimming in the ocean topless only coming up once and a while to tease the sightseeing men:boobies:) now that would be simply marvelous;-)

She and I agreed to leave out explicit details, all I can say, she made me feel like there was a "winter weather

warning in affect"... in her room very hot!

Merci,

Thanks Monica, may our paths cross again!perhaps on a beach down south.;-)

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Guest i***k***

I finally got to meet Monica DD today and she was even more beautiful than the photo's here and on E-C. We met at a downtown hotel with a nice view, but it didn't compare to the lady herself.

Monica is extremely beautiful, her body tanned and toned, looks absolutely amazing... She obviously cares about her looks and takes great care to stay in shape.

Normally I'd key in on one specific part of a lady's body that really did it for me but with Monica it was difficult. From her gorgeous face, perfect large breasts, lovely shaved kitty, well toned ass, taut tummy, shapely legs and amazingly beautiful feet (ok I have a foot fetish!) she is the complete package.

Our time together was intense and very pleasurable. Monica is very down to earth and easy to get along with, oh and she isn't shy either... YMMV as always but I must highly recommend this very beautiful lady.

Gentleman please be kind to her and if you book DEFINITELY follow through and go see her!! You won't be disappointed... trust me!!

Repeat: Definitely!

Last night I had the ultimate pleasure of getting together with Monica DD and the smile is still pasted on my face.

To say that Monica is absolutely gorgeous is an understatement along with a beautiful personality and infectious smile to say the least I was in heaven. This lady put me totally at ease and treated me to a night of sexual bliss. We seemed to have a real connection with each other and from her responses I'd say Monica enjoyed herself as much as I.

Sorry guy's but i'm not one to go into details as I have too much respect for this wonderful woman. Will I repeat, yes in a heartbeat and I can't wait till the next time.:-D:-D:-D

Met with Monica for a second time and i'm afraid i'm hooked. I must say this beautiful passionate and caring young woman has captured a piece of my heart.I'm already looking to next time xoxo piper.:boobies:

Guest c******n****h

Monica is simply amazing. She is bright, loves to laugh and has an amazing ability to put one at ease. She is unbelievably sexy with a great body and super sexy tanlines. It's been 2 weeks and I still can't get the picture of her tshirt pulled up over her amazing breasts out of my head. I can't wait to see her next week in Ottawa.

I have had the Opportunity to spend time with Monica both in Montreal and Ottawa - luckily, I travel there on business - all I can say is she is amazing. She is beautiful, well-endowed, smart and funny. She dresses to please, and man, does she dress well. We usually end up laughing at something during our time together. She has a great sense of humor. Best of all, she simply exudes sexuality.

I won't get into any details, but if you have the opportunity to meet with Monica, it is well worth your time.

Thanks Monica....:D

Guest c******n****h

I have seen Monica many times and we are quite comfortable with each other. We have had an amazing duo with Emma Alexandra which I thought could not be topped. I sawher this week and midway through our session I pulled the drapes wide open. There were 2 apartment buildings with excellent views of our room. I asked Monica if she was OK with putting on a little show in the event any tenants from the building across the was were watching. She giggled and said "why not!" As we were making love, I looked across the way to see if anyone might be watching. I had no idea if they were or not, but I was trying to put on a show, just in case. After about 10 minutes, she became a little shy and we closed the drapes. We both laughed about it afterwards. Hopefully we gave someone across the way a thrill. The thrill for me as always was spending time with Monica who always leaves me weak in the knees. This was one visit that will not be forgotten.

I always like to have fun and it gives a little thrill to be seen, I have of course an exhibitionist side :fes: LOL!,

And when I know my partner gets a kick out of it, it totally turns me on ;-).

MONICA DD

XOX

Guest c******n****h

I saw Monica again last week. It had been several months since our last encounter. Everyone has a soft spot for a certain kind of lady, and she totally does it for me. She is tanned all over, has super breasts and is a very vocal partner. I had to laugh as she had jammed towels against the door to help keep our noise level down. As always, I highly recommend seeing Monica.

We saw Monica some time ago in Ottawa and agree with the great recommendations above. She is classy, attractive, and sexy. Her breasts, as you can see, are divine. Hope to see her again, too.

Monica is absolutely amazing. A wonderful and stunning SP. Incredibly sexy. Her looks remind me of Monica Belucci (Italian Star from the Matrix movies), only Monica (Ottawa) is hotter! She is playful, fair and gorgeous. I highly recommend this SP. It is so rare to meet a woman that has a personality to match her incredible sex appeal. I saw her 6 or so years ago and I still remember our encounter quite vividly. That is a testament onto itself!

Cheers!

-Happysperm ;-)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.