Hey Guys.

Sorry for late recommendation, but a few weeks ago kinky Kayley come over to my house. When she was walking up my driveway I was so happy to see this amazing looking Blonde coming to my door. Wow she is a spinner. I told her her pictures were good but he should show more like what I was seeing in front of my eyes.Yummy !!

She is amazingly friendly and a great kisser. Amazing kisser. I am not getting into details but her service was top 10 she know how to please a man. I plan on being a regular.

I hope Ottawa is her home for a very long time..........

Enjoy her, I sure did !

PS Kinky Kayley if you your reading this, Girl you Rock and please never change.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

This is one amazing girl thank you mrme for making the recommendation. she is young, very sexy, toned, friendly, and has amazing skills to match! she is just a complete sweetheart treat her good!

I had the greatest pleasure to meet this drop dead gorgeous, sexy woman last night and it was so worth the wait. We've been texting back and forth for about a month now just trying to set things up, after both of us being sick at different times and me being away, it certainly took some time for it to happen, but last night was finally the night!

I cannot stress to anyone enough what a perfect body Kaylee has!!! One of the greatest spinner bodies I've ever laid eyes on!!! We started with some wine and chat. Kaylee is very easy to talk to and we just relaxed and enjoyed our time together. I never give much in the way of details from the bedroom, but I will say this, she is an amazing kisser and her oral skills are just out of this world!!!!

I want to thank you Kaylee for such an amazing time. Happy we finally met, and I can't wait to see you again very soon!!!!

Saw this woman for a second time recently. I cannot say enough great things about her. Gorgeous, perfect body, easy to talk to....oh, and some of the greatest oral skills around!!! I will definitely continue to repeat!!!!

For those who are interested, she is now working with Explore-Her as Pink. I did a recommendation and mentioned that the pics she posted with EH really doesn't do her justice. Did a quick search and found her pics from when she first started. These ones are waaaaay better. Enjoy :)

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=4495

just saw her again tonight, and amazing as usual. young spinner with amazing service and a warm personality. pretty much the only sp i see now lol. i am surprised there hasnt been more recommendations. am i really only one of the few guys who thinks she's awesome???

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.