You haven't felt anything quite like this! Xoxox

Our erotic massage session will start with me meeting you at the door in sexy and elegant lingerie... Leading you into our candle-lit and relaxing chamber with an embrace, we'll undress each other for our first sexy shower... In the shower we'll take advantage of some face-to-face time, better acquainting ourselves with each other while we wash and explore each others bodies in a sensually arousing fashion!

When we feel we've warmed and lathered up sufficiently (very, very, hard to judge), we'll make our way back into the chamber where I will help you relax, teasing your naked body everywhere, slowly massaging you into a state of ecstasy. Starting our massage with you lying on your stomach for a sexy and tempting full body seduction, eventually moving our bodies toward more face-time with a sexy, slippery, and naughty body-on-body-slide.

When we can no longer resist the temptation we'll turn you over, continuing with our body-on-body friction while moving into the final, luxurious, finishing touches of our interlude... With your guidance, I'll draw your pleasure out, massaging you with my hands, breasts and other body parts in a variety of sexy ways you'll be eager to experience again, and again...

Following our massage, if we have time, more relaxation-minded massage- focused now on ensuring your being able to stand in the shower- relaxing you into my touch completes the experience, leaving you feeling refreshed, relaxed and really pampered...

Our time together will be sexy, sensual, and fun, leaving you unimaginably erotically charged.

Memories of this sweetest massage will not soon be forgotten...

Please see Bethany's website www.sweetestmassage.com

and call 613-282-7805 or email*: [email protected]

to book your session today!

picture.php?albumid=292&pictureid=1526

Bethany's CERB photo album collection, available at:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?u=17242

Sweetest Massage Ottawa Donations:

40Min Lusty Liaison $140

1HR Erotic Experience $ 170

90Min Sensual Seduction $ 230

2HR Temptress Tryst $ 290

picture.php?albumid=2645&pictureid=16423

Come relax with Bethany, at her easily accessible Sandy Hill location, just EAST of the market!

Upcoming Availability

Wednesday Feb 22nd 12pm-5pm

Thursday Feb 23rd 8am-10am

Friday Feb 24th 9am-8pm

Monday Feb 27th 9am-10pm

Tuesday Feb 28th 8am-10pm

Wednesday Feb 24th 9am-10pm

picture.php?albumid=2645&pictureid=16430

New Clients

If you are mature (25+), respectful and looking to connect with a gorgeous, extra-curvaceous, sweet and sexy brunette, please call 613-282-7805 or email*: [email protected]

*Please include your name, age,cell phone number and the date and time you are interested in meeting me. If you can't provide a phone number please offer a reference from an indy provider or MA/MP.

Bethany

Xoxox