bbbjs in halifax were to find

I might also suggest finding some form of spelling/grammar checker...

Were: (verb) a 2nd person singular pt. indicative, plural past indicative, and past subjunctive of be.

Where: (adverb) 1. in or at what place?

I'm presuming you meant "Where" rather than "were"....unless clarity is not your strong suit?

Good luck!

MS

I'm presuming you meant "Where" rather than "were"....unless clarity is not your strong suit?

Good luck!

MS

Maybe it was just a honest mistake, it happens.

• Like 2

You should see this guy's other post...I am not sure, but did bad grammar get him suspended? :P The same fellow who started this post made another post yesterday in the NS SP schedules, ads and announcements, and wow, it's just a beauty to read.

• Like 1

You should see this guy's other post...I am not sure, but did bad grammar get him suspended? :P The same fellow who started this post made another post yesterday in the NS SP schedules, ads and announcements, and wow, it's just a beauty to read.

"... if you don't have anything nice to say... Please do not say anything at all" I believe is CERB"S motto.

Nobody is perfect and everybody makes mistakes. As far as I know, being a graduate with impeccable spelling and grammar is not a prerequisite to become a member of this community. His post could've used some work but why the need to point it out?

All I can say is at least he tried (and maybe to the best of his abilities).

• Like 2

Oh I am not attacking this person, I am just gently ribbing him. And in any event, the mod has done some due diligence, and suspended him for another reason.

I just read this persons post in the advertising section. Wow. All I want to know is- What is a grower?? (Nope he's not talking about gardening)

Now he is suspended so we may never know! LOL

Guest nbnbnb
I just read this persons post in the advertising section. Wow. All I want to know is- What is a grower?? (Nope he's not talking about gardening)

I saw that too summer, and wondered, but did not know if that post was related to his ban, and there fore if we could ask?

Edit - a Google search found what I think he is talking about:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080805142740AA4HUAK

Basically, a "Shower" vs a "Grower" talked about the size difference between flaccid and erect. A gorwer is smaller, and "grows" when a shower does not change much in size (hence "showing")

As to why he asked....

Edited by nbnbnb
Updated info :)

I was going to say I could show you but now you know.

Urban Dictionary is where I looked it up...I wasn't sure Google would help me.

Yup, good old Urban..where I have to head after listening to my teenagers.

A "grower".....not a "shower"..........is..........

A grower is one who doesnt look impressive till it gets aroused, and a "shower" is one that looks good even before aroused, hehehehe

A "grower".....not a "shower"..........is..........

A grower is one who doesnt look impressive till it gets aroused, and a "shower" is one that looks good even before aroused, hehehehe

By that definition, I'm definitely a grower...

LOL

• Like 2

MS - a rather harsh, and somewhat pedantic statement. Perhaps I should exercise some caution and close my post with EOE: Errors And Omissions Excepted.

I hate grammer police. I am guilty as everyone knows for bad grammer and spelling and if someone corrects me in public i will rip a strip off them... You know what he was trying to say.... Correction is not nessassary or welcoming here. In fact it is usually seen as hostile and unwelcoming.

• Like 5