New Massage Provider in Halifax - Has anybody tried?

I am not sure who has the same training in Halifax but I have a one year diploma in massage.

My massages are tailered to you and will be exactly the way you desire from theraputic to very erotic and in between.

I offer many different types of massage so PM me for information.

xo

I called and she was rather unpleasant over the phone. Then to hear about her pics maybe not being authentic, unless some others can come forward with good things to say I'll definitely pass....

The website hasn't been updated in a while now. Decided to TOFTT and called last night anyways. The phone number is still live, but no one answered. There is an answering machine asking to leave a message and coordinates. Anyone has more details?

I can't say anything good or bad about the service that you are looking for, there are several ladies that offer massage in the Halifax area, two of us that I know of that actually have certified training in it, Katherine and myself.

I learned mine in England and in India.

I have been to Japan where I learned. Nuru massage, something of interest to clients lately, but I also provide regular massage with a happy ending.

I have been providing massage for several years, and have never had clients more happy about the service I provide, would be happy to furnish any more details if necessary.

It's basically a bodyslide with a really , really slippery massage gel.

It's not just a body slide, the entire session is body to body contact. If anyone were to goggle this there are plenty of videos that show it very well.

Hello. I was told that there was a post about my service on this website. So I thought I would check it out. The pictures on my website are very real and of me. I am also sorry that I am not always available. But I work 12 hour nights at the hospital which limits my time. For me in any given day I will only see 1 person maybe 2 at the most.

I offer a very safe, clean and private service. I do not offer full service. My rates are very reasonable for what I am offering. I only work 12-10 some days. So if you call me outside my available times listed (Like 3am) I might not be as pleasant as normal.

I will be out of town starting this Wednesday until the first week in August.

For the other service providers who posted in the thread. If you wish for me to link from my website to yours, please just email me anytime.

Thank you so much

EroticRelease

I Tried yesterday (this is erotic released were talking about right?). Breast are enhanced. Nice location and area. Good massage. She is here tell early Wednesday and then gone for a month. If you want to know more PM me.

Additional Comments:

Oh and I had a recent experience with one of the ads on BP if anyone is interested PM me.

Additional Comments:

Hey there, its the guy with the, as you put it, sexy little ass from yesterday. Thanks for the great service and I'll see you again sometime.

Hello. I was told that there was a post about my service on this website. So I thought I would check it out. The pictures on my website are very real and of me. I am also sorry that I am not always available. But I work 12 hour nights at the hospital which limits my time. For me in any given day I will only see 1 person maybe 2 at the most.

I offer a very safe, clean and private service. I do not offer full service. My rates are very reasonable for what I am offering. I only work 12-10 some days. So if you call me outside my available times listed (Like 3am) I might not be as pleasant as normal.

I will be out of town starting this Wednesday until the first week in August.

For the other service providers who posted in the thread. If you wish for me to link from my website to yours, please just email me anytime.

Thank you so much

EroticRelease

I'm glad you finally got onto CERB and welcome! I'm personally happy to see you on CERB because, the fact that you weren't on the board, weighted heavily in the balance whenever I was considering contacting you.

I hope you will find our community welcoming, and that it will be a pleasant way for you to connect with people from the hobby. I certainly look forward to hearing more about you.

Cheers!

Additional Comments:

I made certain negative comments yesterday night... As CERB is a recommendation board, I decided to remove them as they were not a recommendation per say. However, you can PM me for more details.

Update: Me and that lady have been sending PM back and forth and she explained the situation.

As it turns out, from an unfortunate turn of event, a situation arised that I was too quick to misinterpret. I want to appologize publicly to that lady for hinting negatively about her.

Edited by PyroPyotr

I remember you "cute a**" hehe. Thanks, I had a great time.

I am leaving today for a month. But will be back and will update the website when I return.

Thanks for having me on the board.

Does anyone know if she is still around. I meant to meet her a while back but work and life got in the way. Anyway tried to email her and got no response.

her site has been down for a few months now ... pm'd her a couple of weeks back but got no response ...

early retirement ?