What makes a person sexy

Imo sexiness is something you are born with,a natural attribute and alot of very sexy people are not necessarily beautiful.What is your opinion on the subject,what is it about someone that you find sexy?;-)

What I find sexy about a person is when you can look into their eyes and almost feel what they are 'not saying'.

For example, when you are together, you can look into each others eyes and 'talk' to each other without actually saying a word, I find that incredibly sexy!

I think what makes a person sexy is how they treat the people around them like treating everyone with respect. Also their confidence in who they are and their acceptance of differences in the people around them.

The characteristics that make one sexy are difficult things to define. As the saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so beauty and physical characteristics are only small parts of the overall sexiness factor. People come in all shapes and sizes and virtually all of them can be classified as sexy by someone.

Things that add to the sexiness factor are the human characteristics that are present. Intelligence is a huge turn on. The ability to be kind, to show respect, to have confidence in oneself, to exhibit playfulness, to show compassion - these sorts of things make a woman incredibly sexy.

Being perhaps one of the worlds most boring men, to meet a woman with a sexual edge to her, with a playful sexual attitude, with an interest in exploring or pushing boundaries, and an air of confidence with her sexuality is beyond sexy to me.

Of course as well, let's not forget the way that one dresses as being a part of the entire "sexiness" package. Whether it be the Lululemons, the shorts and t-shirt, the little black dress, the hint of what is hidden underneath, the way that one presents herself with clothing is a statement in itself.

Is it any wonder that with what I describe as sexy that I have come to adore so many of the women on this site.

Sexiness is the way a person can draw you to them effortlessly or unintentionally. It could be their physical appearance, the way they talk, a simple glance or their voice. Any one or combinations of these factors that cause you to want to be close to them. Some say being bald is sexy, ever feel the urge to go up and touch or rub a baldie. Or those soft lips that you can take off your mind all day?

SNS724

People that are like me, awkwardly sexy.

When they don't try to be sexy...when they bump me with their elbow in the face, when women have pussy farts...and how they blushes after...

but tattoos are sexy:D

and lululemons:D

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q
Well that leaves me out lol.

Honestly, I suppose little ones are okay, but I have to be the one with more tattoos. It's all about the attention for me :D

Honestly, I suppose little ones are okay, but I have to be the one with more tattoos. It's all about the attention for me :D

Then please continue to get more tats:)

cause I plan on having more also:)

Guest L**gh M****e

Sexiness is many things! I believe in the Smile, Sunshine in one's eyes and a humble personality...but there are many many things that can be considered sexy. These are just my thoughts! Good thread! Lee xoxo

For me, what makes a person sexy?

A lady who has a sense of humour and a pleasant smile, that's sexy

A lady who is intelligent (no, I don't mean a Ph.D in rocket science LOL) and confident...someone who you can have an intelligent conversation with, she is sexy

A lady who is physically drop dead gorgeous, knows it, acts it, believe it or not, is not to me sexy.

But a woman, and I've had the pleasure of meeting a few who are drop dead gorgeous, but don't act it, they are sexy. By the same token, a lady who physically may not meet "society's" definition of physically beautiful, but has the other traits I personally find attractive, that is to me a sexy lady

And sexiness, for me transcends age. I've met women in this lifestyle who were in their twenties to fifties who were all sexy. The four bad encounters, well three would be classified as gorgeous and sexy in looks, but upon closer examination, all they had was looks, not much else.

A rambling while fighting the flu

RG

• Like 1

Confidence in ones self and appearance, but not arrogance and with actually some shyness mixed in. ( that probably made no sense but I KNOW what I meant..lol)

A woman that feels and looks hot in blue jeans and a t or tank top :)

A woman that feels and looks hot in blue jeans and a t or tank top :)

Please Lee, bad example

Now I know why a can of Pepsi gets me going...well not right now, got the flu, but most of the time

RG

Confidence in one's self. Each and every person has the ability to exude sexuality once they realize that it doesn't matter what others think, it's how they feel about themselves! People of any hair colour, ethnicity, body shape, height, weight etc... will be sexy if they believe that they are!