Can you back this up with links to the original photos please. Did you meet her in person or is this second hand info?

Guest S***dst***

CK confirms in one of the comments (second link) the nicole in these links has an add on EC.

I have not checked out the add on EC but he caught her on BP using fake photos. If it is indeed the same lady, I can only imagine she would be doing the same there.

It was my first time hobbying in almost a year too. Probably be another year before I bother again. You can't believe anything online.

Don't get too discouraged! Sure, there's bad actors out there - there probably always have been and probably always will be. But there's lots of fantastic ladies to go and see too.

CK's diary is a great resource for avoiding the bad ones, and the recos here on CERB are a great way to find the good ones. At least, I haven't been disappointed yet...

Her EC ad is not showing any photos on tineye. I guess it is possible she used fake photos on another site. Most of the ladies know that if they use fake photos on EC the ads are pulled (Paid ads are pulled without refund until they verify the photos as well)

met this lady a couple of weeks ago. Picture is a fake. when I went into the hotel room, the door from room to room was just closing , she said the person in the other room was trying to get into her room. I locked both doors. I should of left then, I didn't. Paid her left after 20 minutes. keep thinking someone was going to come in. my mistake for not leaving when she opened the door not like the picture and the room to room door unlocked. lesson learned

beware fellow cerbs

I am so glad I found this website -- I was had booked an appointment to see Nichole, but after reading what others have said, I called back and cancelled. I thought something was up when every photo I see of her showing her face looks different. ;o) Cheers, guys.

Silver Dollar is right, wish I had checked the board prior to meeting her. First neg exp with anyone listed on main ad site. Met her this weekend, Definitely Not as Advertised!! Lesson learned!!

If that is the case it is possible more then one lady could be working off this ad. EC can only verify the photos the ladies put on the ads. If you get someone who has a friend taking the "Overflow" calls (and yes it does happen unfortunately - usually agencies and not indies) then this can happen. You should SEND THEM PACKING if this ever happens (by sucking it up and accepting the booking your just confirming that this unethical practice pays off). Hopefully you sent her away.

EC can only verify these things so far. Be sure to report the problem to them.

Due to the large amount of complaints about this lady someone else must be doing calls off her ad when she is busy... She verified the photos with ec (i saw them myself first hand) but the complaints keep coming so i have asked to have her ad removed from ec till she smartens up!

Guest i***ebi****ndbu***it

Hi, I would like to know where I can find EC and CP, I tried googling them but I couldn't find them. I only know BP and what those letters stand for.