Lacy was the 5th girl I've seen at GOE. I have enjoyed all of the ladies I've seen at GOE. I've wanted to book Lacy for several months based on her very sexy photographs on the web site, but until recently she wasn't available at a time that was convenient for me. I was thrilled three week ago to see that she was now available during the afternoon. But I was too busy to make an appointment until this week. On Sunday I was anxiously waiting for the weeks schedule to come out... hoping I would finally be able to spend an hour with Lacy. I made the appointment by email and then confirmed it by phone. When the hour arrived, I called and got detailed directions. She greeted me wearing black lace lingerie -- hence the name Lacy. I was very pleased immediately, and a bit nervous. She has curly blond hair, a really cute face, a perfect body, a very warm smile and overall very hot. After I came out of the shower she embraced me warmly and hugged and kissed me; her hands were all over me. She was so beautiful that I think I would have been happy just looking at her for an hour... as if. We embraced on the bed and got down to the business of pleasure. Her skin was soft and smoothe, her lips were sensual, her breasts were amazing. As for the rest, all I can say is wow. I definitely want to repeat.

The Lacy I saw during the Winter is apparently no longer there at GOE. There is a new girl also called Lacy, but she does not appear to be the same girl.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.