Robynxoxo

Avg. of 11 Recommendations

I've got to agree with all these rave recommendations. Robyn's a beauty, definitely a BBOTP contender, a spinner with curves and great breasts and hot tan lines! Awe-inspiring :)

I like how she dances around flouncing her beautiful nude body, how she strips seductively at the beginning of the session, her sexy moves on the massage table.

The question is: Why have I waited so long to meet her? Looking forward to the next time, really soon!!

So I finally took the plunge!! Saw Robyn, OMFG!! Short tiny spinner with killer curves! (Aka BIG tits and a sexy round TIGHT ass) she really got into the kinks in my muscles and the finish was out of this world!!

I used to see her often enough about a year ago and must say we are all quite lucky to have a chance to see her again! I wouldn't miss her if your on the fence!

When I was greeted by Robyn at the door I though to myself, "she is cute, this will be fun." But when she removed those shorts, WOW, what a secretly hidden smoking hot body! Her ass was a perfectly shape and it glistened beautifully with the oil she was applying. She was very sensual and into her time spent with me. I found it hard (err, difficult) to prolong the wonderful experience I was partaking. I know there are a large number of MA out there (I would like to get to know) but I think I will find myself back to see her again very soon!

• Like 1

Very hot!!! By far best massage technique I've experienced. She's a babe petite with big breast. A must see for those who haven't and I will definitely repeat. 10/10

Posted via Mobile Device

Enjoyed my previous meets with Robin but the last visit was fantastic with Robin experimenting with nuru. Great time with a beautiful woman. The nuru definately adds a little something to the time.

I am new to the board but need to recommend Robynxoxo. I have had the pleasure of experiencing her services twice.

What can I saw that has not been said already? She is beautiful, sexy, and one of the nicest girls I have ever met. She is extremely genuine and I have a hard time not wanting to date her in real life. The chemistry is there.

Anyone visiting her will not be disappointed.

Wish I was waking up to her beside me in my bed every morning. She is that good!!!

Steve

I had the opportunity to visit Robyn a week or so ago and left feeling like a million bucks.

It was my first time visiting Angel's Touch and the environment was very nice. I challenged Robyn at the offset, indicating I was very sore from the weekend of yard work. She accepted the challenge and provided an exceptional massage. She is most attentive and her technique was very enjoyable. She has a beautiful body and it was very difficult for me to take my eyes off her.

As is the case for most erotic massage parlours, the 'happy ending' is as advertised. That being said, Robyn's finish was great. We shared a nice shower before parting and I was glowing going out the door.

Awesome, stunning babe with a great body and a fun, easygoing personality!

As I said in my last reco, she's definitely a contender for the Best Bum on the Planet award. And such fun to be with!

"An episode, not a session." That's how she described our meeting. That means it's going to happen again. I like that!

Sorry it's taken me so long to post this, Robyn. I had a great time with you, and will see you before another six months go by! :)

Robyn is such a sweet girl! She looks very good and you can't go wrong with a massage with her! 10/10 Angels touch is a very nice place too! A must-see if you never been there yet. I bet you that it will not be your only visit to Robyn... :)

I have had the pleasure to see Robyn a few times now, and each time it gets better and better and bettt....tterrr. I strongly recommend booking an 1 hour session.

I saw Robyn a while ago, too long ago actually, and I have been meaning to write this review. I saw her a few months ago and she greeted me at the door and took me to our room. Robyn is as she describes, a nudist, and is super comfortable in her skin (and what great skin it is!). She gave a great massage and is quite gifted with her touch and also proved to be a wonderful companion as we talked about life, parties and what not. I had a great time with her and would recommend her in a heart beat.

Edited by Ricco

I knew I was in for a treat when I booked an appointment with Robyn yesterday. Even still, when she actually came out to greet me, I was taken by surprise. Every square inch of this girl is absolutely gorgeous -- not even a full hour session could allow me to appreciate her beauty (despite the small package, lol). To top it all off, she knew exactly how to make me feel good on that massage table. When it came to the finale, unlike other MA's I've seen who just aim to get it over with, it was as if she wanted both of us to enjoy every second of it. She took her time and knew exactly the right pace so that I could feel beyond satisfied. I could see her every day if I had the cash, but I'll settle for once a month.

So yesterday I decided to dive in the MAs world. I chose Angels Touch because of its location and picked Robyn because of her pictures. Being a virgin at this, it was scary going in. However, once i got in the office-like establishment, on the second floor, all that went away. The first thing i see is this petite beautiful blond girl behind a desk. After dealing with the door fee, she stands up to take me to my room and all i can see are those firm legs wearing a tiny skirt that doesn't do a good job at hiding her gorgeous ass. Once i am in my room she tells me she is Robyn. My jaw dropped, that's when i knew it was going to be a good time. All looked great. Her massage was very nice, firm yet sensual. I tried my best to relax and enjoy the massage but keeping my eyes off her. She knows how to deliver a massage and get you loose. Her ending was just perfect. She makes sure you will remember her. She was very professional and approachable. I will definitely repeat her after trying a few others i have in list.

Robyn = hot, awesome, fantastique, naughty, pretty, friendly, and sexy head to toe.

Robyn for an hour Revives me. Relaxes me. Recharges my batteries and takes me to a playful fantasy world I love living in.

Robyn is a woman I recommend to decent guys that have respectful manners and appreciation for bubbly, cute, energetic firecrackers that make explosions truly happen!

Don't just perve on her albums as long as I did ..... Go see her ..... because meeting Robyn in person is a home run, slam dunk and worth the price of admission.

• Like 1

It's very unlike me to gush over someone, especially someone who offers strictly erotic massage only without what I call "extra extras" but I'm willing to break my usual style to let people in on a great session I had today with Robyn (aka Robynxoxo) at Angels Touch.

I admit I've checked out her pics and profile on CERB in the past, but my intel has always come back as her being cute, hot looking, but strictly manual release only. Usually if I'm not able to get any naughty extras I usually just keep browsing. However, a few weeks ago I was at Angels to see one of my regulars and I caught sight of this little cutie sitting in the back office, short skirt, revealing blouse, tone legs crossed as she was typing in the computer and I was stunned. When I found out it was Robyn, I was pretty bummed but she was just so hot I decided to ignore my usual habits and book with her.

She is very friendly, a beautiful face and hot body. Natural D cups that in such a small package makes them proportionally look like E's!! :). Tiny waist, very toned, tight body. She does yoga 4 days a week. I wish she was wearing lululemons.

I opted for the nude BS, manual release. For some reason, that was all I needed from her. She knows her limitations but makes up for it in her dirty imagination and dirty talk. It was awesome. Light touching was allowed but no digits.

not a clock watcher. I left really happy. I think one of the sexiest things about her was that she has a sharp wit and a real personality. A girl with brains to go with looks is sexy as hell to me.

Repeat: yes.

Robin is fantastic. A true beauty, and a very sweet girl. She makes me feel desirable and wanted. Such a great experience every time.

No one book with Robyn, she's all MINE, YOU HEAR ME, MINE MINE MINE.

OMG I needed to lie on the table a few minutes after our session today to catch my breath. She is just sexy on another level. I feel like I'm the luckiest bastard in the world when I'm with her. She's that good.

I don't know why I've never written a recommendation for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. I know, I know. Not fair to you or her.

Anyway, I've seen her numerous times now. Each massage has definitely gotten better and better. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, ddg (imo) and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together.

I remember my first time meeting her and in my I was thinking "Wow their receptionist is smoking... maybe I should have spend some time with her later." Much to my luck, AT doesn't have a receptionist and it was actually Robyn I was talking to. I've experienced both her firecracker energetic side and her slow sensual side through our massages. And her dirty talk during the sessions make for a hot atmosphere.

Definitely recommend. And I will likely repeat until I'm unable to anymore.

I recently had the great pleasure of getting together with Robyn. She's sweet, charming, intelligent, easy to talk with, drop dead gorgeous and all around about as good a person as you'll ever meet.

Don't know why it took me so long to see this angel, but I'm very happy I did! :D

Saw her again last week. I was busy for a little while so this is the first time I've seen her since my last reco.

Robyn is simply amazing. We talked through most of the session and caught up with each other. She's so easy going and fun to talk to.

To be honest, I was so relaxed during the massage that I don't even remember it or the time flying by so fast. The ending was explosive as always accompanied by her dirty talk.

*sigh* I need to win the lottery so I can see her as much as I want.

i must admit, selfishly, that I wish I could keep Robyn secret as my own guilty pleasure, but alas...

I've been putting off a visit to a MA for a few years. Back when I first looked into it Robyn caught my eye, but I talked myself out of going. I was thrilled to see that Robyn was still an MA at Angels Touch, so finally booked an appointment and went to see her today.

First, I have to say, if you think her photos are great, wait until you meet her in person, her pictures do not do her justice! Robyn is simply one of the most stunning and beautiful women I've ever seen. If anyone ever tells you that a perfect body can only be achieved through Photoshop, introduce them to Robyn, she's living proof against that argument.

To top her physical beauty off, she is warm, friendly, intelligent and a great conversationalist. Her smile lights up the room, and her giggle is infectious. I suspect that being lucky enough to be on a personal level and hang around with her would be endless fun.

As for the rest, a gentleman never tells. All I will say is she has great massage skills and I left feeling like a million dollars. I enjoyed my time with Robyn so much that I don't know if I'd ever book an appointment with any other MA than her.

It had been well over a year since I last saw Robyn, though she left a strong impression on me as one of the hottest among the hot MA's that Ottawa is blessed with. It was the new pictures that Angel's posted of Robyn on their website, especially the one of her on the swing, that reminded me I needed to see her again. I'm very glad I did!

Robyn has an ultrahot body, firm and fit, with one of the Best Bums on the Planet :), and a really beautiful face. I described her as an artist on the massage table, the way she entertains you and takes matters firmly in hand. All strictly within bounds, but all amazing.

A very, very good one!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.