Tapatalk issues

The Tapatalk app has been recently updated. Since then, CERB is no longer being found in the search/browse. To get into Cerb via Tapatalk it has to be in the list. I'm using my mobile browser now instead.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks

Guest S**a*Q

Hounddog, I have the same issue... I paid 2.99$ for the app, but I can't find Cerb on it anywhere...

On this note, why can't I use Cerb from my Iphone safari browser?

When I try to type anything more than a few words, all of safari shuts down on me...

Any ideas?

Guest S*rca****sid
Hounddog, I have the same issue... I paid 2.99$ for the app, but I can't find Cerb on it anywhere...

On this note, why can't I use Cerb from my Iphone safari browser?

When I try to type anything more than a few words, all of safari shuts down on me...

Any ideas?

I don't mean to hijack this thread... but I just wanted to make a suggestion that instead of using safari, I would highly suggest installing Dolphin Browser. It is one of the best mobile browsers for iPhone and Android.

I'm still unable to see certain folders. This all started when the SP and MA sections for Ottawa were split. I can only see the old folder with Tapatalk. No idea why.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

I use Mercury browser on my iPhone and I'm happy with that one as well. I'm hoping the Mod could see if there is an update to the plugin the server on Cerb installed

I've got the same prob, finally broke down and bought tapatalk after getting too annoyed with it giving me 2 popups telling me to get tapatalk everytime I switched to a new page and I can't find cerb anywhere on there....

You have to SEARCH for CERB specifically on tapatalk as it is a PRIVATE site (because tapatalk will not list adult sites. It is possible they pulled it (I will need to check this out but can't right now)

It should only ask you ONCE as well (it's cookie based) if you turn off cookies or have some program running that causes cookies to be blocked it will keep asking. download http://www.firefox.com or googles chrome and leave the security settings at default.

Guest S**a*Q

Yah Mod, I've spent the last week searching off and on for CERB/cerb/cerb.ca none of them come up.

Guest Ou**or**n

I can still access CERB from Tapatalk but if I search for it I cannot find it.

I have the latest version for the iPhone and haven't had any problems with the latest forum changes.

Hopefully mod just has to contact them to get it listed again in their search.

It should only ask you ONCE as well (it's cookie based) if you turn off cookies or have some program running that causes cookies to be blocked it will keep asking.

Ah, Safari was set to never accept cookies. So that should take of that problem when using the mobile browser at least. Thanks!

br0ken as of today .... working ok yesterday nothing was changed...

:\

Same here... so I'll report it and see if it is known to be not working.

Was fine for me a day or two also but now refuses connection.

Yes, I tried to update it and re-submit it to tapatalk and the update failed. I will try to find time to get it working. IN the meantime please do not use it.

I left my ipad at work (OOops) but I think I found the bug. Let me know if it's working for you all now. It should be. 2:15am... I am going to BED!

Guest S**a*Q

Yay! It's working for me now. :) I can stay abreast of what's going on cerb and reply now. ( haha I said abreast. :D)

Tapatalk is working again for me as you can see by my previous post.

BUT, when I send a PM my phone just hangs, and I have to back out of the post. It still gets posted but the app locks in the process of posting. No acknowledgement comes back from CERB that the post was successful. I've tested it on other forums, and this doesn't happen!

Using Tapatalk 2 on Android 2.3

Guest dame*****n09*

I had the same problem.

Try searching "Canadian e".

They seem to have rejiggered their search algorithm - for the worse IMO.

I hate tapatalk. They no longer have a free version.... The thing nags every time... And they constantly pull it on us from the search engine.