I agree with Nikki, why do we have to choose?....If you can't find an SP with the perfect combo, which is hard to believe, find an SP with that perfect ass and another SP with perfect breasts and see if they will team up!!...just sayin...

I love...................women

And no preference one body part over the other, as they say, the whole is greater than the sum of her parts

RG

I have always been a sucker for a pretty face. There is just something about a woman's smile that can do things to me that nothing else can. I will say this though I am more of an ass man than a tits man, but WIT does have a good point in that sometimes it depends on the situation, lol.

I prefer All-Natural Breasts not too big or too small somewhere in the middle,a flat stomach is also a pleaser.

Although I like them both, I would have to say I am an ass man. Someone mentioned earlier about yoga pants stiffening him up, yep. I can relate. Nothing better than a nice pair of yoga pants covering a great ass. TheChive has some nice pictures. Its like the song says"you hate to see her go, but love to watch her leave".

Trace Adkins - Honky Tonk Badonkadonk

;)

This is an old thread but I got a great kick out of reading all the posts.

For me when it comes down to choosing between what's better a woman's Ass or her Tits I would have to agree with a number of other replies that said it's an impossible choice... sure some ladies have an amazing ass or spectacular boobs or maybe both but it for me always comes down to the individual lady... how the whole package comes together and that includes not just her looks but her personality and how she moves.

I think initially my "type" was a more petite lady with some curves but one of the benefits of participating in the industry is I think I have come to appreciate a much broader spectrum of ladies appearance.

Let's face it women are just beautiful

Just my Opinion

• Like 4

Guest j**tg***x

For me, its an ass, because its attached to my gavourite part of the anatomy .... legs.

Beyond that though its about natural beauty, not surgically enhanced.

Hmmm..... Tits or ass?..... air or water?..... Not sure how long I could live without either!

If I had to pick a preference, I guess I'd have to move to the "ass man" camp, but please don't make me choose one! Please, please please! ;)

• Like 1

Hmmm..... Tits or ass?..... air or water?..... Not sure how long I could live without either!

If I had to pick a preference, I guess I'd have to move to the "ass man" camp, but please don't make me choose one! Please, please please! ;)

I couldn't have said it better myself, Mikeyboy! :)

• Like 2

And let's not forget the thighs. .... the calfs.... the feet. ...the elbow. ...the navel. .... that little spot on the back of the neck. ... the ear lobes. ..... the lips. ... the. ..the..... what was the question again?

• Like 3

Any woman who is confident with her ass or tits will be sexy. Personally enjoy both, glad that women are gifted with having an ass and tits.

Ass or tits? Sigh......the question headed the wrong way from the neck. Give me a pleasant personality with a personal connection and it's a moot point. Big, small, fair, dark..doesn't matter. If I like you, you like me, and we get along, you could be anything at all and I'll be back. What a good thread this has been!

• Like 1

I rather not pick between either or I love both. Actually I look a Lady's face eyes then I move to the other parts you mentioned. Sorry I LOVE a woman's body all over !!

• Like 1

Ahhh, the thread that never dies lol must be one of life's great questions...

I used to be more of a boob man but since I've discovered the joy of eating pus?y from behind with a sexy little bubble but up in my face the ass has definitely narrowed the gap.

• Like 1

After seeing Adrianna at paradise spa, I am for sure and ass man now...I used to be a BOOBS man....but just the shape of a nice bum...the athletic one...just does it for me..and in jeans well...I go crazy!!!

after saying that, I should change my avator..:P

This thread was at 99 replies so I thought I'd make it 100

So here goes....

Natural and perky, between A and C cup with pert little nipples makes me say

"BOOBS"

Not really that keen on the ass... sure I love a nice curve, but its not the feature that I most look at.

I do love boobs, but only up to about a D... C is my favourite size... beyond D is too large.

My real fondness is for a woman's thighs... from the knees on up.

I think that's why I like skirts so much because I like being teased with a glimpse of her thighs.