3. Tiny waist

4. Bum

mine would be

1. pretty face

2. warm smile

3. sexy thighs

4. great cleavage

but her personality is also very important to me

For me it has to be a complete package. Beautiful women come on all shapes and sizes' date=' and it's all about how all the sweet details blend together into a breathtaking whole.[/color']

So true! I love a beautiful woman as a whole - from her face to her toes - and everything in between.

I just love to nibble at her ear lobes, kiss her sweet lips, rest my face on her boobs, my chin on her Y and caress and squeeze her bum. :D

• Like 1

I must say I will always be a ass woman :)

Being on my knees in an upright position (doggy) and having her bent over in front me and seeing a lean sculpted back flowing in the perfect round bum pressing up against my hips and lower abdomin gets me going

Then as I reach around to cup her chest and pull her up into me leaning against my chest to expose her sweet scented neck to kiss at my eagerness

But to take my hands and run them down her side to her hips feeling her grind up against me is nothing of our bliss in my books

So after all that being said (is it hot in her or is it just my mind getting fired up) I am and will always be an ass woman

I love reading what everyone thinks :)

• Like 3

Love this question. I was not gonna respond but thought what the heck. For myself because I am a kinky fetishist I love to be smothered. Either it be by breast or bum it gets me going. Due to my love of being submissive I would say that a nice butt in sexy strechy pants would edge out breasts. Being dominated in this way has always been my weakness. I am not one to usually share this part of me in a public form but thought I would for reasons unknown..

I can't help wonder when I encounter a beautiful woman wearing clothing that accents here butt I immediately begin to fantasize about being beneath here as a personal stool. Well I hope that my explanation has not been to blunt. I just wanted to give a glimpse into what makes me tick.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2015 at 5:28 AM, Emily Wilson said:

I must say I will always be a ass woman 🙂

Being on my knees in an upright position (doggy) and having her bent over in front me and seeing a lean sculpted back flowing in the perfect round bum pressing up against my hips and lower abdomin gets me going

Then as I reach around to cup her chest and pull her up into me leaning against my chest to expose her sweet scented neck to kiss at my eagerness

But to take my hands and run them down her side to her hips feeling her grind up against me is nothing of our bliss in my books

So after all that being said (is it hot in her or is it just my mind getting fired up) I am and will always be an ass woman

I love reading what everyone thinks 🙂

I her you got married and have 2 childern ?