Sexy playmate Mia

Early Monday evening I had the pleasure of meeting Mia. Wow what a beautiful nice hot babe. She came over arrived on time and was really easy to look at. We chatted a little got undressed and I enjoyed running my hands all over hr soft body. We got into oral and and she was very yummy and responsive. I told her we needed to play or I'm gonna be in big trouble quick. What a good call I did, she was TIGHT. I loved it, did not last to long but next time we play longer. Beware she tight and you will not last to long ether ok..lol enjoy her guy, she was well worth it!

This week I went to see her 2 times! The first time I was not sure about it so I took only half hour and she was so soft, sensual relaxing! A godess with her amazing body, she has a beautiful kind face with an irresistible smile! I needed someone to relax me but it was short for me and I loved it so much I decided thursday to see her again for 1h. She started with a amazing and relaxing massage...I could feel her hot body on me as she was performing the massage and it turned me on but we did it slowly starting by kissing feeling body to body, she is very sensual and I loved it! Kissing and soft gentle touch then we performed oral, after she made me cum quickly but after then I still hard she was amazing and we changed positions and she was responding with satisfaction and pleasure to my performance and I came a second time! Then after that we relaxed...Mia is really amazing! And there will be a third time soon ;) I hope! Btw she is tight and really good! She is worth it!

Posted via Mobile Device

I had the pleasure of meeting Mia recently after some texting back and forth. Her enthusiasm and warm personality came through in the texting. When I met her in person I was even more impressed. She has a soft voice and the most beautiful long dark hair. She made me feel very much at ease and I soon found myself stroking her beautiflly soft skin. She is 100% real and a delight to be with. I certainly plan to meet her again

I had another great visit with Mia this afternoon. This had to be my 4th or 5th visit with her and every time gets better. She has met me at the door in a different little outfit each time. She's tall and thin, with beautiful soft skin and an amazing suntan. I noticed that it's an 'all over' tan and I'm definitely going to have to ask how she got it! <grin> She's got beautiful breasts and legs that go on forever. It's nice to put your arms around a woman and pull her close, and smell shampoo and soap and everything clean.

She's quiet and very soft-spoken. If you've never seen her before, you might think she's being aloof but I've come to realize it's genuine shyness. This is one of the few times where I actually enjoyed the foreplay without wanting to race to the main event. If you're looking for a quickie or a "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" session then this is not the right girl to see.

She has a tiny little apartment with lots of furniture so it looks cluttered, but it's always been clean and neat when I've visited. I'd definitely recommend a visit.

If you look at her photos you will see how beautiful she is. The surprise is that the hidden parts are even better. From the top of her head to the tip of her toes there are no flaws.

The other recommendations are quite accurate so there is no use repeating them. But for me I have a particular need for intimacy and affection. She was very intimate and I believe that the loving affection was genuine.

She is genuinely beautiful and affordable.

visited with Mia today for the first time and i'll definitely be back. the recos are bang on! She is a really gorgeous, tall, sexy lady who really enjoys what she does. She met me at the door in very sexy lingerie, stockings and heels and was very easy to talk to. She has a gorgeous face and a perfect body with beautiful breasts. Location was convenient and easy to get to.

I went to see Mia for the first time today. She is someone who I had planned to visit. As a newbie to the scene I was a bit nervous when I went there. As in a bunch of the other recs above you can see people mentioning how beautiful she is, they were sure telling the truth. One of the most important things for me is how comfortable she made me feel. I would say I went without any expectations, however I think we all have them. She completely exceeded any expectations I did have. I am definitely going to be visiting Mia again.

Did I mention she gives an amazing massage .. :)

After have such a good experience earlier this week I just had to meet up with Mia again. This time I was more relaxed since I had met her before and was more comfortable. We started of with conversation and relaxing, then it headed into getting another massage ..:) Everything was a great as before and I am going to have to make sure I see Mia again before she leaves Ottawa.

Mia is a sex goddess that I was so lucky to stumble upon. She blew my mind and other things keeping me very excited and wanting more. Her oral skills are amazing and not sure what she does with her tongue but she should give others lessons. When I first saw her body, I was amazed at how perfect it was. Her excellent breasts still dangle in my mind and I can almost feel them in my imagination. Her slim and long body want me to take body shots off of it. I would see her daily if I was rich.

She will make you rock hard in microseconds and leave you with a permanent smile. After we were finished, I jumped into the shower. She surprised me by sneaking in with me and gave me another blowjob that was out of this world. She stroked it back and forth, faster and faster until I could not resist and gave myself up to this Asia Goddess of love.

After writing this, I am worked up and just setup a meeting for tomorrow so Mia can work her magic and send me into ecstasy forever. Hmmm cannot wait for those breasts and warm mouth and luscious lips.

I hesitate to write this for the simple reason that I think those who have come before me did an incredible job of capturing her. But, I think she deserves lots of compliments, so I will add mine.

When I first interacted with Mia I discovered her sense of humour. Texting back and forth I could tell she was intelligent and she came across as very sweet.

When I finally got to meet her (I have to admit that I had seen and lusted over her photos for months before pulling it together to set a date), I was more than impressed. Her location is really central, although far from large.

Once inside her door she was so sweet, kind and breathtaking. If I could I'd put a pause in here and repeat that she is breathtaking. I don't have a particular body type, but upon seeing her, I immediately decided that hers was very near the top of my all time list of fantastic. I go back to look at her pics from time to time just to marvel. Whatever she is doing, she is doing it all right. Wow.

My time with Mia was wonderful. I won't go into the details that you have read in the previous recommendations, but will say that she made me feel like I wanted to melt into her. Everything had a kind of linger to it that made it seem like this was not our first time, and could not possibly be our last. She is absolutely unique and should be savoured. I too wish I had the ability to visit her more often. Given the chance, I would indulge her in a nice dinner and some heartfelt flattery (perhaps I would just read this post...) in the hope that more of what I experienced was available again.

Thank you Mia.

I had a crazy week at work and actually had to work Saturday as well so I really needed to relax and unwind. I went home and was checking email and some things online when I decided peruse the lovely ladies.

I happened upon the Mia's photos and for some reason (stunningly gorgeous) I was picking up the phone and calling. I guess I was really wound up this week. I left a message and was called back fairly quickly. I was lucky to get an appointment that evening and booked for 1 hour.

I arrived and was greeted by Mia wearing a gorgeous smile and black lingerie. She invited me in and directed me to her bedroom, which was spacious and clean. Mia has a beautiful body with soft smooth skin, long black hair and a wonderful smile. Although soft-spoken, Mia is action oriented, so after a few minutes of conversation she started to undress me, which she did in a very erotic way.

Without further ado, we ended up on her bed and enjoyed exploring each other in many pleasurable ways and what a joy Mia is to explore!

Afterwards, we lay for a few minutes and continued our chat. I definitely felt much more relaxed and was very happy to have met Mia and hope to see her again.

Edited by sm1le4me

Guest D***el B***e

Omg, I think I'm developing an addiction :-) I made a return visit to see Sexy Mia, and lordy lordy she keeps on delivering. I love her sensual ways, her allure, how she drives me nuts ....

I arrived at her location at the agreed upon time. I wasn't as nervous as the first time, I was mostly excited with anticipation. Remembering the experience from a week earlier, I could only imagine what was in store for me. Following a long embrace full of soft caress and delicate touching, Mia started the show by gently undressing me and getting me ready for a shower. She jumped in with me for a very hot and soapy experience ;-) We were teasingly lathering each others body but I was winning the battle; she seemed to be totally enthralled by my ways. I could sense she could stay in the shower for the full hour, almost melting in my hands as I seductively lathered and foamed her soft and dangerous curves.

After the shower we were both decidedly ready for some heavy and intense pleasure. I am definitely becoming addicted to her long legs and how they easily seem to wrap around my neck while I enjoy the pleasure of her love nest. Ohhh how I love to make you sing ... There's nothing more sexually enticing to my ear than the moaning of a excited Asian woman ;-) Oh how I love that sound ....

The moments that follow are unclear, I was becoming light headed and suddenly lost all notion of time, space and motion ... that's when I realized Mia had taken over ... she was determined to make my time with her a memorable experience, and my god, did she ever. I could feel her lips, her hands, her breasts, her pussy, her tongue, all seemingly teasing me and exciting me at the same time. Was it just me getting excited, Oh no, Mia was working herself and me into an explosive orgasm. We both collaped into each other's arms for a well needed gasp of air. Oh my lordy lordy, this was funky.

Another quick shower, a long embrace, and a longer kiss and out the door I was. I sat in my car for 20 minutes trying to figure out where to put the key to start the engine. I kept mumbling to myself about Mia Mia, gotta Mia, gotta Mia .... something like that, I can't recall...

I'm a definite repeat, I'm addicted to those long and soft legs wrapped around my neck .... and they look good too ;-)

Thanks Mia for another wonderful experience! muahhhhhh xoxo

I saw Mia some time ago, but I kept in the back of my mind that I needed to write a reco when I had a bit of time to myself. Now is that time.

Mia is easy to be around, and has a gorgeous body, as can be seen from her many pics. Her wonderful lactating breasts are delicious, as is the rest of her.

She is very tight, and quite vocal. This combination may cause one not to last very long inside her.

I look forward to seeing her again when I get the chance on my end.

I recommend her to you gents in the meantime.

I've been 'eyeing' Mia from afar for a long time. Her ads and pictures intrigued me. Her recommendations held promise. Only the magical confluence of means, motive and opportunity kept me form making a connection before now.

It is fair to say the weather conditions were less than ideal on the day I first saw Mia. Yet I was determined to finally see what everyone has been talking about. Despite the ice and rain I managed to find the in-call location and found myself on the other side of the door to Mia's play den.

The door opened and I stepped inside. Mia was taller than I had imagined. Her hair was long and dark and framed a beautiful face. One of Mia's best features was her slow sexy smile, more of a sexy grin really. Mia was wearing a barely there matching thong and bra set. Her skin seemed to have its own golden glow that was perfectly complemented by her red lingerie.

We embraced. The subtle perfume of her filled my head as her soft lips brushed mine. I hadn't even taken my coat off and I was under her spell. Quickly, I shed my outerwear and took a hot shower to wash off the chill of the day and the lingering memory of the days previous festivities. Mia was waiting for me, stretched out on her bed.

I'll save most of the details for Mia and I to savour. Suffice it to say, Mia has talent and beauty in equal measure. She is a generous giver and gracious receiver of carnal pleasure. Mia's breasts look great, feel better and taste like heaven. In truth, Mia is like food of the Gods, one can never get enough. Mia's photographs do not do her legs and butt justice. Long lean shapely legs led to one of the most perfect asses I had the privilege of kneading. Her pussy; perfection.

Following our romp we spent a little time getting to know each other better. It was a pleasure to talk to Mia. We quickly found common interests which was surprising considering the age difference. Soon we were cracking each other up and any trace of first date awkwardness vanished.

Old saying alert: Good things come to those who wait. I can't say that I'm happy to have waited this long to finally see Mia, but I'm glad I finally did. I highly recommend Mia to every experience or novice hobbyist. I plan to repeat as soon as I can. Thanks for a great time Mia, see you soon.

Mia's seductive pictures have always caught my attention and finally, late one afternoon, Mia graciously accepted me for a visit at her in-call location. Of course being rather anxious, I arrived promptly on the hour. Mia met me at the door and lead me to her boudoir.

She completely mesmerized me right from the start, wearing a black robe, high heels and a sly, seductive smile. I was almost already completely over whelmed but then she gave me a sweet lingering kiss that sucked the last bit of my will power away.

I headed to the shower and returned to find Mia reclined on her bed with an inviting smile. I joined her and the real fun began, details of which I think best to leave between Mia and myself but I can tell you I was not disappointed. She does aim to please and is very good at it.

Her pictures are all true, Mia is a statuesque oriental beauty that has a fit body and an utterly delicious set of breasts. She did come across at first at being a bit shy, once we got to know each other, she readily opened up.

She has my whole hearted recommendation!

-Alg

Finnally went to see the lovely Mia for the first.time. I should of went for an hour cause I did not want it to end. Her pictures are such a tease but in person they make you love them more. Her oral skills are amazing and you really fell like there is nothing there on a cover. To anyone else who is into asian this one is definately one not to miss

Today I was able to see Mia. I work busy hours and on the road a lot. But Mia was able too see me on short notice. I totally had a great time, very safe and a fun to talk too.

I had a visit with Mia today. I had been admiring her pics for a very long time and finally decided to make arrangements.

She is very quiet, soft and sensual and incredibly beautiful!! She has a lovely face and a flawless figure.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her and can't wait to see her again.

Woody

met up with Mia tonite. She was everything others have said. We had a great outcall time. beautiful shape and breasts. She is an intelligent talker and a good kisser. I now feel great!!!! Take good care of this Ottawa girl.

Had the pleasure to meet up with Mia again yesterday. It had been many months since our last amazing session, I was looking forward to spending some more quality time with her. Setting up a time to meet was quick and easy. Like on previous occasions we had a real cool time together.

Thanks again Mia!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.