I'm not going to post a review or go into details, because Emily seems like she wants to keep a low profile. I will say she is a fantastic lady, easy to get along with, and very polite. Also, IMHO, the pictures really don't do her justice. No enhancements, nothing fake, just pure sexy.

Does anyone know if she is still working? I have not seen her advertisements in quite some time. Perhaps she is keeping a low profile as another member eluded too... just curious if anyone knows.

Emily has to be one of the most incredible looking girls I have seen in a long time - I cannot WAIT to book an appointment with her....

I am still taking calls and pm's from those who are curious. Just looking into a new approach to advertising, and am suffering a severe case of writer's block regarding the more informative ad I am wishing to create.

Feel free to contact me with any inquires you may have.

XOXOXO and Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to all those I have shared the pleasure.

Yes pictures are a given, however I think having an ad here on cerb with some info that my bp ad with letter limit doesnt allow will free up much of the time spent answering gentlemens questions and perhaps shed a bit light as to what can be generally expected when one chooses to spend his time with me.

I wouldn't dream of not putting some racey pics in the ad to get you guys going xoxoxo

Yes pictures are a given, however I think having an ad here on cerb with some info that my bp ad with letter limit doesnt allow will free up much of the time spent answering gentlemens questions and perhaps shed a bit light as to what can be generally expected when one chooses to spend his time with me.

I wouldn't dream of not putting some racey pics in the ad to get you guys going xoxoxo

You should include that you're an excellent bowler :)

Peace

MG

Guest Marshall

Inside joke on a public forum.... hmmm... interesting.

Care to share?

mmmmmm bowling! xoxoxo
You know why bowling balls and women appeal to men? Guys handle them, sometimes split, throw them in in the alley, and yet they always return. LOL.
  • Like 1

Are you still advertising, Emily? I haven't seen a BP post from you in ages....

My assumption is that the good ones may not need to advertise (as much, anyways)...haven't seen Emily, but based on the good feedback on here, it would be difficult to believe that she'd need to advertise as much as some of the other lesser SP's......

I haven't seen Emily yet, but she is definitely on "my list". There are a few hidden gems out there that can be found through networking. Some of them are doing quite well without advertising. Word of mouth is sometimes the best form of advertising.

My assumption is that the good ones may not need to advertise (as much, anyways)...haven't seen Emily, but based on the good feedback on here, it would be difficult to believe that she'd need to advertise as much as some of the other lesser SP's......

i have an appointment with Emily tomorrow and am very much looking forward to it.
Welcome to CERB Joel. Enjoy your session with Emily. Treat her well and I guarantee you will have the time of your life!