Poker Stars Home Game

Hey so i know this is a long shot, but i figured i would ask anyways.

I recently started playing pokerstars again and remembered that there was a local home game feature where someone can post up cash tables or play money tables and people can have a good time winning/loosing money to their friends and colleagues. So i was wondering... if i started a home game network for cerb who would play? there would be like 0.25/0.50cent tables, 40$ max, and 0.10/0.25 tables with a 25$ max and a 0.05/0.10 table 10$ max. All no limit hold em, and of course i would start play money tables upon request if some people don't know how to play or like to play for free rather then money.

And if there was enough interest... maybe host a 5$-10$ monthly cerb tournament.

Any interest in this at all? gives us all something to do in down time :)

cheers

Zoro

on a side note to this but still slightly related... i just finished 29/10,000 in a tournament lol

Additional Comments:

no interest in this other then me and domino? no one else plays poker?

Edited by zorobaby

so how does 29/1000 pay out? Is there any actual cash to be made on there or just play points/ real life tourney seats? I remember years ago it was ok could always count on making better than min wage if one wasnt totally stuipid.

so how does 29/1000 pay out? Is there any actual cash to be made on there or just play points/ real life tourney seats? I remember years ago it was ok could always count on making better than min wage if one wasnt totally stuipid.

depends what you play, i don't sit there and play the 100$ stakes, but i can usually win pretty good at the 7$ tables and the free rolls. Some tournaments provide you tournament tickets to higher stake tournaments but most pay cash if you load cash. You can also play for free.