Newbie seeks advice!

Hi there, I'm new to this community and would appreciate some positive advice, knowledge, guidance, suggestion to help me achieve the best feedback and connections ,...

Miss Alexx Banks 💋

Welcome Alexx

I would recommend that as soon as possible you add additional pictures to your profile... if the pic on your profile is accurate I would expect you will not have problems with connections.

As a side note if your ever in St. John's let me know.

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:04 AM, Alexx of Moncton said:

Hi there, I'm new to this community and would appreciate some positive advice, knowledge, guidance, suggestion to help me achieve the best feedback and connections ,...

Miss Alexx Banks 💋

Just a couple quick thoughts.  Have a website which includes amongst other things, rates, screening/verification requirements, contact info (email/text/phone)…..well I'm sure you've seen other ladies websites to give you an idea of what they contain.  And include the link for your website on your Lyla profile.  Also I don't know if you are on Twitter but if so include the link to your website on your Twitter profile.

Also post regularly on the New Brunswick Schedules And Announcements forum on Lyla.  But also to get visibility on Lyla as a whole post in other forums, like General Discussion Area All Of Canada, Fun Threads, Health And Wellness etc etc etc.  It may not make sense at first but posts in those forums give potential clients an idea of your personality and whether he'd "click" with you.  Can't speak for everyone but in my early days (and even now to some extent) that played more of a part in who I wanted to see than just announcements and recommendations.  

Anyhow a couple quick thoughts over cup number one

Good Luck

A Rambling (or two)

RG 

• Like 1

Great advice from Roamingguy 

I always like it when a lady has a website but have recently found that many ladies are not maintaining the sites and instead are utilizing Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to provide more current interactive experience.

In my experience I was attracted to a lady in one of two ways ...

1. Saw picture and said OMG

2. The wording of her Ads or post on social media caught my attention.

In your case the pictures you have posted clearly made me go OMG as you are extremely attractive.  Now I am looking forward to learning more about your personality though your active engagement on here.  I have found that the reduction in interaction on here is a great loss to the Board so I encourage you and all the ladies to invest in some chatting with us on here.  While I enjoy the banter between us gentlemen and use the site to check ads for my area let's face it guys come here too find out about you ladies.

Just my opinion

Thank you.. Advice is knowledge.  Knowlwdge is Wisdom, Wisdom is Power...

Much appreciated..

Sweet dreams xo💋

Alexx 

14 minutes ago, Alexx of Moncton said:

Thank you.. Advice is knowledge.  Knowlwdge is Wisdom, Wisdom is Power...

Much appreciated..

Sweet dreams xo💋

Alexx ... I think the best way for you to get the best advice is to start a Canada wide tour with the first stop in St. JohnKs NL.

😉 hey a guy can dream

On 10/27/2018 at 11:04 AM, Alexx of Moncton said:

Miss Alexx Banks 💋

Ice4fun has a great idea but make you stop in Ottawa on your tour and stay for awhile.  One thing I can say Alexx is that you have an amazing first album and this will help you achieve great connections.  Keep posting pictures we are anxiously waiting and if you do decide to travel and visit Ottawa you can be sure that I'll be the first in line to see you.

Thank you for the feedback.  Heehee I should clarify.   Im a newbie to Lyla.  I have been in this game for a wee bit. 

Miss Alexx Banks 💋