This will be my Last Weekend as an SP

Hello there so I have been thinking really hard these past 2 weeks and I have to come a conclusion that I no longer would like to be a Sp anymore ... I would like to pursue my dreams in College and finally get out of the this cycle. To all of that have gotten the chance to meet me it was my pleasure meeting you and hope for the best of all of you in the future :) . Thank you for each experience and for all the friendly people on Cerb :) . I am glad that I did find this site as it really helped me with my decision and when I had an appointment the other night and a girlfriend had came there thankfully she didn't catch me lol but not the point it made me realize alot of things and that I see how some my actions could affect the ones I love if they are not totally in agreement . So once again thank you so all and this will be my Last weekend as SP . Take Care Cerbies :) .. I will come back at times just to chat :) and maybe for MP but not for a long while I got alot of thinking to do :)

Candy xox

All the best to you. I admire that you have made a major decision and hope that you enjoy this new adventure to it's fullest!

Candy,

We have never got the chance to get to know each other, however, I wish nothing but the best in your future! Whatever it maybe, may you succeed and prosper.

Sending you lots of love

Carley xox

I will come back at times just to chat :) and maybe for MP but not for a long while I got a lot of thinking to do :)

Candy xox

I so hate goodbyes, so let's just say "goodbye for now" and may everything you touch turn to gold.

Guest LeafsFan

Good luck Candy! It was fun chatting with you and sorry we never did get to meet up. Take care.

Guest **cely***r***ne

Much luck to you in your new adventures Candy!

May you be blessed!

xox

Candy, all the best in your new pursuits. We never met but had a couple nice chat sessions and I think you are a great gal! XO Cub

Tnx a bunch soo sweet and nicely said .. I will be coming back onto chat ever so often and keeping up to date with the new posts cause I like reading whats new :) Take care everyone and hope to meet some of you over the weekend for one last visit :)

Candy

I wish you all the best Candy, I admire your decision to go back to school and pursue your dreams, I wish you all the best and goodluck in all of your pursuits :-)

All the best in your life's journey to College Candy ! Enjoy and of course study hard !! or at least study ! I missed that memo but I hope you got it ;)