the tattooed party:D

:D

Yah, I echo Malika's sentiment.

Tattooed party all the way!!!

Penelope, Malika, Cleo and I!

You know of course how you always hear of lottery winners helping out other people. So if you wanted to help me by inviting me to the party I can come wih one single lonely little tattoo. :)

Who of all the SPs and MAs on here would you pick for your first extended vacation?

If I won the lottery' date=' I'd finally clone myself. :D

Two of me, yes please![/color']

oh dear god.

SaraMQ, Cleo, Penelope

the tattooed party:D

:D

Yeah seriously......Do I really have to pick ONE??! Toughest. Decision. EVER!

As many Cerb ladies as I could jam in a jumbo jet baby !!!! and me of course ;)

Maybe someone should start a lottery pool. While there is little that sounds like more fun than Lee in a "jumbo jet" jammed full of CERB ladies, the smallest "jumbo" holds around 3 - 4 HUNDRED passengers... Even Lee (unless he is the real superman) would need some help! The needs, wants, desires and gratitude of a couple of hundred CERB ladies? Hmmmm.

The proceeds of the lottery could be spent on a chartered aircraft of sufficient size to accommodate everyone that was in the winning pool. I don't have the time to offer and manage this but maybe someone does.

The proceeds of the lottery could be spent on a chartered aircraft of sufficient size to accommodate everyone that was in the winning pool. I don't have the time to offer and manage this but maybe someone does.

Never would so many people have joined the Mile High Club on one flight!!! We could make it into the Guinness World Book of Records

Porthos

Choose? A big lottery win means you can engage with whomever, whenever, however. To quote Brent Butt (Corner Gas), I would be riding on a giraffe down main street, naked and swinging a bag a gophers above my head.

Practical - morning, noon, night - 3 a day, 7 days a week, 365, with one day of rest for leap year.

So, this really is an almost impossible question. And there are so many lovely ladies here on CERB. Some I've met, but many more I haven't but would like to. So how about this. A round the world ticket, with different ladies meeting me in various cities throughout the world to accompany me on one leg of the journey, or to indulge in the delights of a particular city.

mmmmm ... any suggestions as to which lady suits particular cities/countries of the world???

Porthos

A lady of that certain quality, such as those mentioned here, would enhance whatEVER city you might be with her in. It's not the locale that makes the company great, it's the company that makes the locale great

Edited by O'Cahla
TypoÃ?LOL
  • Like 2

Done the mile High Club, but this would definitely be taking to the extreme!

Sounds like a whole lot of fun

Never would so many people have joined the Mile High Club on one flight!!! We could make it into the Guinness World Book of Records

Porthos

There isn't just one lady, I've met so many wonderful ladies, I can't just narrow it to one or two

I would book two top of the line hotels for two weeks, one week in Toronto, one week in Ottawa and have nightly encounters with the ladies who have enriched my life

Following that, I'd hop a plane to Winnipeg, I love to meet Soleil, and then continue my flying ways to go out to Vancouver and meet Samantha Evans

RG

• Like 1

Guest My***tLixx
Who of all the SPs and MAs on here would you pick for your first extended vacation?

I'd pick 5 of the hottest ladies and have a party in the Caribbean on me!!