I love being nude outdoors. This fine weather has me thinking about massage and sex outdoors. I have had more than my share of exhibitionist and fresh air experience but never a massage al fresco.

What do you think? Too risky?

Sounds like an awesome idea :) Having said that...

I hate to be a miserable bastard, but I'm not sure if we should be discussing it here, though.... I'm not at all sure about the legality of it, and if it's illegal we shouldn't be talking about it. I know that conversations about car dates have been stopped in the past...

Sounds like an awesome idea :) Having said that...

I hate to be a miserable bastard, but I'm not sure if we should be discussing it here, though.... I'm not at all sure about the legality of it, and if it's illegal we shouldn't be talking about it. I know that conversations about car dates have been stopped in the past...

I doubt that there's anything illegal about a massage in the great outdoors, really only depends upon finding the right location. The problem with a car date is that it's usually done in a public place. I can imagine doing it in my back yard as long as I wasn't exposing myself to the neighbors.

Some clubs in Europe offer this.....just hope the next high resolution satellite used by Google maps isn't passing over :)

Ulix: I encourage you to join the "Foreign Affairs" social group. There are some interesting posts on FKK clubs. You could share your experiences as well.

RD01

I like idea! I think it would be great for the hot summer months to have a massage while basking in the warm sun. Also, the fact of being outside naked seems extra naughty to me!

Once hiking in Gatineau Hills, I was taken off garde by a nude couple lying in the Sun. I felt I just had the approach them. They told me that the area was a nudist beach.

There are also plenty of secluded places in Gatineau Hills... I'll investigate and get back to this thread soon!

I'm exciting just thinking about it !

• Like 3

I like idea! I think it would be great for the hot summer months to have a massage while basking in the warm sun. Also, the fact of being outside naked seems extra naughty to me!

Once hiking in Gatineau Hills, I was taken off garde by a nude couple lying in the Sun. I felt I just had the approach them. They told me that the area was a nudist beach.

There are also plenty of secluded places in Gatineau Hills... I'll investigate and get back to this thread soon!

I'm exciting just thinking about it !

WOW Jessica if you ever need a hiking buddy this bear knows his way around the woods. XO Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest s**nflute
Gatineau Hills, on a boat, some meadow in the back 40, roof top of tall building - possibilities and privacy are endless.

I have visions on my pontoon boat of such massage......food for though!!

There was an article about Gatineau Hills today in Le Droit. Apparently, it's was always ilegal, but it was tolerated. Because of a few extreme cases, they'll be a lot more strick and arrest people.

Just a heads up if anyone was planning to go there. =(

The boat thing sounds great, but on my boat you'd likely find things like this laying around...big ouch

obj3471geo1897pg16p17.png

Think the only thing I'll stick to on my boat is fishing

RG

obj3471geo1897pg16p17.png

Wow, RG. I had no idea you were into wearing things like that! I'm trying to picture you in it, and failing completely...

How does it stay on, btw? Is that what the hook's for?

:)

Wow, RG. I had no idea you were into wearing things like that! I'm trying to picture you in it, and failing completely...

How does it stay on, btw? Is that what the hook's for?

:)

And I have to wear two of these "earrings" or otherwise my head tilts to one side LOL

Gives my neck a heck of a workout though

RG :-)

• Like 1