Vanesssa

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Joe's latest adventure finds him in Langley to search the CIA head quarters and discover the truth behind the 3 S's in Vanesssa...

Act I: Knowing the weekend was going to be filled with renovations I decided to be prepared with a little relaxation time, and after a few flirty pm's and emails with Vanesssa, I decided to finally discover what Langley had to offer... At first our scheduling difficulties were failures, she only works 'part time' and I am particular about when I like to play... Well after seeing V's recent Advert I couldn't resist and finalized our plans... Having got to know V from her time here on ****, I felt at ease meeting with her, and having read her previous reviews I knew we would really hit it off... The easy going attitude that came across in her messages where a great reflection of who she is in person, funny, flirty and fabulous... The incall was easy to find though I missed the turn as it is dimly lit and not signed properly, yet nice not having to drive into the big city...

Act II: The door opens and there stands one of the most beautiful women I have met wearing a nice knit black dress that showed off her womanly body perfectly... I was very surprised by how pretty V was; her photos hide/blur her face which is a shame as she is very beautiful, great smile and mesmerizing eyes... Seeing her in the dress and heels was perfect way to start the evening, I could truly imagine taking her out dancing and how eloquent she would look... Personally, I prefer when the lady is dressed up at the beginning rather than in lingerie, don't get me wrong I Love lingerie just like the aspect of visualizing what is under the dress...

Act III: We moved into the Bedroom and chatted for a bit, V is very enjoyable to talk to; intelligent, wise and a similar dorkie wit that I have... We started to kiss, she certainly does have very soft lips and was a pleasure to kiss, passionate with a touch of tease... Things got a little warm in the room, so V made her self more comfortable and revealed a perfectly fitted purple baby doll, like she stepped out of the pages of Victoria Secret... As we played around a little more, I had to make note that V is much like the weather in the lower main land, as in very Wet, which made the teasing and playing very enjoyable... Vanesssa noted she was unable to work out for a bit, but I am certain we both burned a few calories and lost a fair bit of water in our time together

Finale: V uses the 3 S's to indicate Sophisticated, Sensual, Sultry which are all very true but she could change her name to Vanessssssa and add in Sexy, Sweet and Soft!!! She is everything I had expected and wanted in a woman, and shares the top of my best experience with only one other, now if I can get them to have a duo with me

L: 9.5 - 9 Beautiful woman with an amazing natural body...

A: 10 A perfect mix of flirty, fun, and charm that made me feel at ease and that I with someone who wanted to be with me...

S: 9.5 Near perfect with minor deduction for having to dispose of the evidence myself (In her defense she was spent) so it really wasn't all that bad as she really put the effort into where it truly mattered IMO...

Menu: Sophisticated, Sensual, Sultry and Natural GFE...

Repeat: When I do repeat, which I am going to start doing, she will be on one of the tops on the list...

Rates: $500+ for 2 hours Client Appreciation Day!

Contact Info:

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 604 - 328 - 3940

Pictures: Accurate

Stats: 5'7" 34B-25-34

Advertising: Sophisticated, Sensual, and Sultry to a "T"

Recommend: Yes, she is definately one of the best

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Had to add a recommendation for the beautiful Vanesssa whom I saw twice on my recent trip to Vancouver. I saw her twice a year ago and I am sure I would be a regular if I lived in her city. She has some of the softest lips I have ever felt. Great natural body. Incredibly tasty and smooth DATY. Fantastic oral skills. And LOUD. VERY LOUD when enjoying herself! And on top of all that, she is a very sweet, down-to-earth, open and honest person. FUN FUN FUN :grin:

Willie, I also have had a couple of unforgetable encounters with Vanesssa on my last few trips to Van. First was on a business trip scheduled around meeting Vanesssa for a couple of hours. Hard to focuss on bussiness when your mind keeps wandering back to all of the pleasures this beauty offers. My second trip was arranged solely to enjoy 4 hours of pleasure with this talented and amazing lady. Unfortunately someone found out I was going to be in Van and arranged a meeting with me so had to cut my time with Vanesssa to 3 hours. She is one great lady :grin:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.