savanna and phoenix

I have to concur with the posting's above, these girls are absolutely amazing. I had a pleasure of a duo with them two weeks ago, and the experience was mind blowing. They really know how to take care of you.

I have to concur with the posting's above, these girls are absolutely amazing. I had a pleasure of a duo with them two weeks ago, and the experience was mind blowing. They really know how to take care of you.

How much was the donation?

You can PM me if you want

Guest Sno****54

They really look like smoking hot latinas, especially Savanna; and, they provide an experience "caliente" like the hottest latinas.I even hadn't sex with them because I couldn't stop my orgasm:sperm: due the crazy and amazing oral skills:bj2: of Savanna while I was sucking sweet honey from Phoenix :Cunning:.

Hey guys just wanted to know if these girls are still around haven't seen them around bp lately. wanted to know if they are as good as they sound lol.

Guest Hu****heB***

Got an appointment. Little did i know about them. I ask for the full hour and asked if I can pick from the 2. I picked Savanna she so perfect tanned skin natural chest. Mind you Phoenix was hot. I did not pick her because she just had her chest enhanced, and still feeling sensitive. I had a great time, no rushed time. Go as much time as you want they say, but I told them I can go as long as 3hrs with a smile. I book 3times now 1st Savanna, 2nd both, 3rd Phoenix. Fantastic. Booking with Savanna next she just got her chest enhanced also. I'm going back as long as I can....:bigclap:

Guest ***rgi*****9

Why don't you guys just call them and find out instead of asking to be Pm'd? To me that makes the most sense and then if you like what you hear you can make an appointment.