Strip Clubs

Guest isla*****d

Ill be in Toronto for the next couple weekends and I would like to go to a strip club if I have time. Does anybody recommend any?

Posted via Mobile Device

hey Island,

Hope you are enjoying our city.....sorry for the late response.......not sure where you are staying in Toronto.......the most popular strip club downtown is

Brass Rail - Bloor and Yonge Street

- pretty busy on Friday and Saturday nights

- two levels - upstairs is VIP and costs an entrance fee but more private and initimate the booths are

if you are looking for an upscale strip club you have

For Your Eyes Only - King and Spadina

- however it can become very expensive as it caters to businessmen and they use "chips" as form of payment to the girls and lots of drinks and bottles exchanging hands

On Yonge street, you also have Zanzibar (just south of Dundas).

If you are in the Brampton area, you have what we call the "Trinity Clubs"....Million Dollar Saloon, Cannoball, and the Airport Strip. Also by the airport is The Landing Strip and Treasures.

If you want more info, just PM me as I have visited most of them

JJ

there used to be a great stripclub on the queensway... cant remember the name. was down around kip;ing i think. does it still exist?

^ I believe you may be talking about Pure Gold? I've heard that place is very nice and upscale inside, and not a bad place to dance, been meaning to check it out for a while, hopefully sometime this week!

hello there

Its called the house of Lancaster and they have two clubs...the one u mentioned on the queens way and a second location on bloor near the subway line...if you need more general info check out the web site...its informative....any questions pls pm

I am surprised that this is still unanswered.

Cannonball is gone.

Treasures is gone, well not really, just new owner and renamed as Atlantis Cafe. Same address, less high class, but still great club. Didn't try coffee there, but who goes there for coffee anyways :)

I just moved to the GTA area about a few month s back......anybody know any black or Asian dancer s that are worth seeim.....day or evening in the down town core area...if so please post or pm me......thank s for your help........

I have been to both house of Lancaster and the brass rail and had a great time....I just need to go on a different day to see who else dance s like a Friday or sat nite