Sign in to follow this  

Days this hot should come with a warning! Roxy's last days!

Days filled with this much hottness should come with a serious warning - because no matter what your preference is today, we have a scorchingly hot woman here ready to rub you from head to toe.

Come today and let one of our beautiful hostesses show you around our gorgeous members-only massage studio. Introductory offer of $40 off still in effect - and your membership today includes your first massage session, with sauna access, drinks, and your hostess gratuities. Membership also offers other benefits, message me for details!

Today we have 26-year-old stunner ROXY available until 3pm! Roxy is petite and slim at 5'3, 120lbs, with a perky 34B cup, nice long legs, and a few tattoos. She is leaving us to move to another city this coming weekend, and will be back to visit us on a limited basis - so don't miss your chance!

picture.php?albumid=4232&pictureid=30160

Incredibly gorgeous PARIS is also available today 9-3. This girl is just the perfect package - young, with looks like a supermodel, and she's just so much fun to be around! She's new to massage but already leaving an impression, read her recent recommendation - http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=83866&highlight=paris

picture.php?albumid=4232&pictureid=30149

STELLA is also with us today from 9-6. No photos yet, but once I post some, I guarantee you will have to form a queue to get time with this beauty! She's a spinner with long blonde hair, 26, and eyes and a smile you won't be able to look away from.

The hottness just doesn't quit today, we also have our caramel-skinned, long-legged goddess VITTO available from 10-10

picture.php?albumid=4717&pictureid=30348

And tonight we have 24-year-old Dallas on from 3-10, a slim, stunning beauty with long black hair, the prettiest smile around, and a few pretty tattoos

picture.php?albumid=4232&pictureid=30178

To set up your appointment or for more info, please PM or email [email protected]. A minimum one-hour notice is best to book time with our ladies. All messages and emails will be responded to within 30 minutes max.

See you soon!

xoxox Cleo

Sign in to follow this