Deepthroating BJ

Hmmm... let me know if you need a volunteer to practice on. :D

Volunteer?? Lessons take time:icon_wink:

Gabby is coming this way soon. She and I will have to discuss this in private. How big is he?? I'm just bugging you. You don't have to answer. Just being wild, fun and silly me!! No, really how big is he? Nice and thick, long or a combo? I'll stop teasing now. Secretly I do want to know, I'm sure I can swallow him whole!! Size doesn't matter anyways and never intimidates me, EVER!! :bj:

• Like 2

You'll have to take a trip to Halifax. I can deepthroat like a champ without gaging and love it. I've even taught lessons on how to properly deepthroat. Swallow it whole is my motto.

Additional Comments:

I prefer not to use my hands at all:redface: unless requested but that is so very rare..

This is in no way shape or form of advertising. Just stating a true fact.

Lexy

Lexy....I'm on the next plane to Halifax...lol. Have a great day!!

• Like 1

Vienna

Kennidi

Maria

Peachy

Nathalie formerly of Body Basics

CarmenCandy

Roksi

The list goes on and on

I believe at least one person on your list advertises as an MA working at a local spa. Is she also doing FS on the side? Or is the MA mileage much better than I thought?

I'll stand corrected if wrong.

My vote goes to the one and only Taylor Monroe.

I'd concur and also add Malika, although now moved to Toronto, but visits occcassionally

God bless the deepthroat, it sure is a pleasant surprise and the questions;omg does that hurt? how do you not gag ot puke?

lol same answer everytime: I freaking love my no gag relfex ;)

I guess the fact that I can touch my own tongsils with my tongue does mean I have no gag reflex....thanks to everyone that recommend me:) I will be in Ottawa August 15-17th:)

• Like 1

I must add my input as others have, I too love dt, oral and have swallowed some of the large fellows quite easily, much to their surprise, and I am always complimented on my skill:bj2:there is nothing better than looking up a man enjoying having his cock buried in my throat, yumm, hmmm, love it!

• Like 3

Dost thy swallow upon deep in thy throat as well?

Tis a penchant of mine, which I regularly look for in scheduling good times with oral angels - as I am sure others of this persuasion do too. :D

(Side note: This thread is worth a king's ransom! :icon_twisted: Thanks lovely, lovely ladies!!)

PS: Sorry OP, not trying to hijack the thread, but only cumplement it. :bigclap: