I love my legs, long slim, yet firm.., those who know me know ;-) I love bare skin, lucky me god gave me a natural tan :-) Thou i also think that stockings are sexy..., n they look great on me., and off course depending on the event panty house can look more classy and elegant with cetain dresses

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=6137&pictureid=38984

my fave is definitely "stay-ups" .... they make legs look so shapely, defining the calf muscles and thigh muscles.... plus the naked skin above the top of the stocking is so sexy!

my least fave is panty-hose ... just not a fan of the "look"

• Like 1

I like to wear stockings any chance I get. I think there very attractive especially when your wearing different colors,styles other then your typical whites and blacks stay ups.

• Like 1

I've always been a huge fan of pretty legs in completely opaque tights:

TG8888_10.jpg

Granted the tights themselves can become an obstacle once things get really racy. But then... a) it's fun to play through them, prolonging the foreplay preceding the ultimate skin-to-skin contact, and b) wasn't there a thread somewhere about the joys of lustfully ripping clothing off someone's body...? ;)

• Like 1

Yes woman's legs are beautiful. Men love legs, but for the nylon lovers ..when clad in nylon ... pantyhose or stay-ups or garter ... nylon lovers as well as foot lovers ..our minds fill with thoughts of pleasure ..and doesn't matter what what they wear ...dresses, jeans, yoga pants...seeing that leg or ankle or foot clad in silk...simply does it!