Body Care - Sarah

Nope - I draped with towel only. I must have given off the wrong vibe, I guess. When she said that my massage was finished, was there a polite way I could have conveyed my wish for more?

Nope, nothing that you could've done at the end, the impression was already made by that point. Draping the towel around yourself was the mistake.

We've all had these situations in the past. Best best is to simply avoid going to that place again, or at least seeing that provider again. So are you saying this happened to you when you went to see Sarah (since she's the subject of this thread)? Or was it someone else at this location?

In my early adventures I used a towel at AT,,,Katrine promptly walked in, whipped it right off and threw it on the floor haha

In my early adventures I used a towel at AT,,,Katrine promptly walked in, whipped it right off and threw it on the floor haha

Yeah, some of them are more liberal with their clue interpretations than others. ;)

Guest v****o

Not sure who I saw; she was a late 30s early 40s Asian (Filipino if I had to guess) with just a hint of an accent. I'd like to go back, but if it's just going to be frustrating, I guess I should pass. When I saw Kelly on Cambridge, she just came right out and asked if I wanted the happy ending, as did Aranda (towel notwithstanding). It never occurred to me that the towel might be the problem!

Not sure who I saw; she was a late 30s early 40s Asian (Filipino if I had to guess) with just a hint of an accent. I'd like to go back, but if it's just going to be frustrating, I guess I should pass. When I saw Kelly on Cambridge, she just came right out and asked if I wanted the happy ending, as did Aranda (towel notwithstanding). It never occurred to me that the towel might be the problem!

It usually isn't, but it seems to confuse the newer providers sometimes. They misinterpret it.

I sometimes keep my shorts or towel on, just to be mysterious to them. :pimp: But then, I eventually let my wandering hands brush against their legs, and that's usually a sign that they can understand meaning that I want a bit more. That brushing against the legs or caressing has to be handled extremely delicately, so that it doesn't seem all creepy.

• Like 2

Guest v****o
That brushing against the legs or caressing has to be handled extremely delicately, so that it doesn't seem all creepy.

Agreed. I'm relatively new to the MP scene (quite enjoying it), but find it difficult to read the situation, so I usually err on the side of caution. My concern now is what will happen after the new law passes? Will the entire MP world become too risky?

Agreed. I'm relatively new to the MP scene (quite enjoying it), but find it difficult to read the situation, so I usually err on the side of caution. My concern now is what will happen after the new law passes? Will the entire MP world become too risky?

Well, anything is possible, but I would think that if you have an established relationship with certain spas or their girls, then keeping on seeing them shouldn't be a problem. We'd probably have to be more careful about seeing new providers and stuff, though.

What's the new law?

Sarah is a sweetheart. She is friendly, attractive, gives a massage that is well above par for the industry.

She will chat if you want to chat...or just let you enjoy the massage if you want to doze off and not talk. I have seen her a few times and have always left with a smile and happy I visited.

I agree. Sarah is very good. Friendly and always makes you feel at ease

I have not seen her since I am no longer in the area

Of town. But when I am. I'm am sure to visit again

Well, anything is possible, but I would think that if you have an established relationship with certain spas or their girls, then keeping on seeing them shouldn't be a problem. We'd probably have to be more careful about seeing new providers and stuff, though.

I do not quite understand, why visit a new business is more dangerous than an old one? I never visited a MP here, do you know which one is safer? Thanks

I've been dying to see Sarah; today was attempt four and our schedules just never seem to match up. Does she just work late afternoons/evenings?

• Like 1

Does body care still exist? I went by there today and it doesn't seem to be there anymore...

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

It's still there. A shell of what it used to be, and I think Rosa is the only one left. Everyone else has moved on from what I hear.