I agree, are you looking to give or receive? Body, face, mouth? In a shower or during a full session? Some of these things might best be asked in private, but a little more information and people might be able to send you in the right direction :)

Read this recommendation from WrinkledinTime for Gabreilla Laurence.

Cheers and have fun.

Yesterday's visit with Gabriella in her downtown Halifax suite started with a relaxed catch-up chat, on the sofa over a glass of wine. Soon enough though, there was not so much chatting going on, as there was sweaty making-out on the sofa, naked to the waist.

As we headed from sofa towards bed, doffing our remaining clothing, I reluctantly excused myself for a "quick shower" first.

Just as I was rushing to finish rinsing off, over the sound of the spraying water I heard the sly announcement: "it's me!". The shower curtain pulled back, and glorious Gabriella squeezed in beside me. We playfully sudsed each other up, lingering a little over any particular parts that qualified for extra-sudsy attention, and finally rinsed off.

I realized that Gabriella was apparently not finished, though. She was reaching for the body-wash again. She poured some into her heavenly hands, and soon her lovingly gentle caresses between my legs had me writhing on my toes - and even more at her mercy than usual. In fact, all thoughts of anything were driven clean out of my brain, except for the sensation of Gabriella's supple hands and their deliciously tenacious pursuit of my ... impeccable hygiene. But to this one single concept, my overtaxed brain and I were indeed paying quite rigid attention!

At length, I gave up my weak-kneed efforts to multitask (i.e. remain standing), and Gabriella's flip of the shower diverter and plug transformed our "quick" steamy shower into an impromptu bath. I let myself sink down on my back in the warm, shallow water in the tub. Gabriella then settled into the serious business of driving me half-insane with her hands, and the slippery lubricating lather of body-wash was surely pushed to its product-test limits.

I writhed and spasmed and shook under her two-handed ministrations, hypnotized by the deliberate and precise manipulations of her magic soapy fingers. Finally I tore my lust-befuddled gaze away from that temporarily all-consuming epicentre of my existence to seek Gabriella. Her eyes smiled at me and took on a particularly wicked sheen.

She suddenly popped up, but quickly returned, splashing back into the tub and down between my legs with one of her fingers wrapped within a condom. I don't know how long she kept me squirming, moaning and splashing in crazed torment thereafter - I only know that if I had let myself stray over the beckoning edge at that point and let myself go, the paramedics would have been scraping my soul off the bathroom ceiling. Not to mention what the poor housekeeping staff would have had to face.

But to make a long story short (oops, too late for that):

Surely my "quick shower" detour betwixt couch and bed should be coming to an end. I shakily regained my feet, and we rinsed off again in the shower. But no, we weren't done with the tub quite yet ... Gabriella suggested that I might want to sit down again. She then prettily propped her foot on the edge of the tub to give me the splendidest of close-up views of her treasures, and granted my wish of a sweetly tinkling golden shower, which I lapped up with delight. Everything I've ever tasted of Gabriella is soooooo delicious!!

Okay! One "final" rinse. Gabriella towels off and heads out of the hot steamy bathroom into the bedroom. I finish toweling off and am about to follow her when Gabriella hastily reappears: the cooler air in the bedroom has triggered a natural reaction in her, and it's quickly back to the tub and suddenly I'm utterly drenched and gulping her sweetly erotic golden torrent, soaking my face and beard with happy abandon.

Afterwards, I dry off her yummy sweetspot with my tongue. Once more we rinse off under the flow of warm shower water. Once more we towel off. Gabriella possessively grasps my aching rigidity. As she pulls it and me towards the bed, I dizzily admire her swayingly lovely assets from behind.

Passing the huge wardrobe mirror, I steal a sideways glance at our reflection - she leading, mischievous eyes glittering, holding me firmly wrapped in one hand behind her back. I trailing, the sweet warmth and taste of her still lingering on my tongue, my brain waterlogged with warm liquid lust.

My "quick shower" is truly over. Which means, I think to myself as we pass before the mirror on our way to the bed, that the real fun is just about to begin, ha ha ...

Thank-you Gabriella, you do know how to push my buttons!

ymmv

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice. I am looking to receive.

Now that's hot!! You can check out ladies websites to see if they offer watersports or simply contact a lady that peeks your interest and ask politely. Many would never be offended by a simple polite question. I myself can say I love watersports!!

Thanks for the advice. I am looking to receive.

Feel free to send me a PM anytime and we can discuss some details to ur fantasy.