Alanna Johnson

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

Guest My***tLixx

Alanna Johnson In Moncton! I still can't believe I had the good fortune to experience this Toronto jewel in person! Wow! She really is amazing...first of all she is stunningly gorgeous. So refined and pretty, very upscale...and her accent is sooo hot! She makes you feel like you've known her for years, and you'll wish you did. Her outfit was similar to one on her website (Wow, what a drop-dead stunner!). We did many amazing things, and she's definately not a clock watcher...she was almost running late on the next appointment. I hope that is because she truly enjoyed her time with me, which I certainly enjoyed my time with her...if I was a millionaire, she may have to move closer to me! Seriously, she is definately one of the very best...so treat my little angel right. If you're reading this Alanna...Muah! Until we meet again!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I met Alanna Johnson this aft. for the 1st time..i had 2 cancel last nite's appt for 2 hours at the last moment, she was very accomodating to my cancellation..i never cancel appts. She was able to see me this aft......unfortunately this aft. she was behind schedule so we only met for 1 hr. instead of 1 1/2 hrs. I can't wait 4 her to come back this way to NB...she already knows i will be booking for a min. of 2 hrs plus next time, not 1 encounter but 2 with her...Guy's you should book with her next time she makes a tour here!

I met Alanna today and had an amazing time. She is a beautiful woman who looks even better in person then her photos, mainly because in person you see her face and she is beautiful with incredible brown eyes. Her oral skills are out of this world and I have never seen a womans breast and nipples so responsive. She is very easy to talk to and gives a very relaxed atmosphere with great conversation to go with the other fun stuff.

She is well worth the time boys so if you get a chance go see her.

Thank you beautiful for an amazing morning and I can't wait to see you again when you return.

Guest SeventyTwoSinner

Alanna Johnson is quite simply one of the most erotic and beautiful women I have ever laid eyes on. To me she is, in a word, perfect.

Out of all the women I've been with, she is the best I've ever had. There is nothing that could be added that could have made our time any hotter, passionate, or sexy...she looks like a model and dresses like one. She treats you like you're a favorite long-lost lover and she can't wait to do everything she can to turn you on...wow. Just incredible in every way. I want to see her every day since meeting her once!

Guest Ve**Di**ySe**et

Seriously guys...especially Moncton guys...do NOT miss a chance to see Alanna!! She's the perfect SP...a true GFE with a wild streak...and absolutely gorgeous!! I had the time of my life when I saw her last, and will repeat every visit she comes back here! She may be coming back early August, so please book. We need more ladies like her to visit here, and Moncton has been so lacking lately! Treat her right and enjoy the benefits!! :shehot:

Once again I had the pleasure of meeting Alanna today...my 2nd encounter with her.."wow" it only gets better & better...ymmv...she is addictive guys...when 2 people connect it is incredible!! She has the most awesome natural breasts that just luv attention....mmm....all the above reco's are true, her pics are 100%....treat her good because she is easygoing, very easy on the eyes...from her beautiful brown eyes, awesome natural breasts, tight & toned body, to those luscious flared hips, skin as smooth as silk & those long legs!! I can't wait 2 see her again in 2 days!!

I had the opportunity to Meet Alanna recently and alls I can say is WOW. A sexy little thing with an ass that will make you drool. I had an awesome time with her and hope to see her next visit down. Truly worth it!

Guest IPayForPink

Alanna is quite simply the perfect woman! She couldn't be any more erotic, hotter, or more sensual! Highly addictive and intoxicating SP!!! A 10/10!

Guest I******orP**k

Alanna Johnson is a gorgeous and sophisticated European girl, and one of the most sensual and beautiful women I've ver been with. Her body, skills, and talents are amazing! You'll leave feeling like you're leaving your personal lover, and can't wait to see them again (at least that's how I felt)...I'd see her ever day if I could. Fantastic experience...she's not to be missed!

Guest s******ecan****

After missing out on her previous tours I finally got to meet Alanna recently and she was every bit worth the wait. Alanna is a classic upscale lady who provides a non-rushed sensual encounter. Very friendly and professional as well as attractive and skilled I rec her highly and can't wait to see her again.

All I can say is "look out Fredericton" I usually see her 2 times while she is here..."yes" I'm addicitted to her! due to my work schedule I could only see her this afternoon...it only getsr better & better...If you have never seen this `wonder woman`be prepared to bring your ``A``game...looking forward 2 her visit back this way

I agree with all that's been said about this beautiful lady. I saw her on her previous trip out this way - she's not only gorgeous, but she's sweet and friendly and fun and most hospitable!

• Like 1

I met with Alanna last week and was instantly suprised by her true beauty in person,her pics do not do her enough justice,she is even more gorgeous in person.She gave me an experience that will probably never be equaled,perfect breasts,wildly responsive nipples and a response from below that was explosive,was my first time with this european goddess but i plan for it to not be my last.Warm kisses and a 10 star rating to Alana.

• Like 1

"Before I get into the details, let me first say that I am a mature professional who is new to this 'hobby.' I had been on the look-out for an upscale and engaging companion for a while, someone that I could feel comfortable with. Alanna's quality pictures and presentation caught my attention, and I am very glad I took the plunge to see her.

We arranged for an extended encounter at her upscale jacuzzi suite. Especially being new to this, I wanted a relaxed date where we would have the opportunity to get to know each other a bit.

My first breath as the door opened was my last for several seconds. Before me stood a stunning Euro-Canadian beauty with the body of a goddess, the face of an angel, and the sophistication and refinement of a lady. My skin tingled as she kissed me warmly in greating. I found myself looking into the deepest and most beautiful dark eyes I have ever seen. Trust me boys, it just got better from there on in. Alanna is an intelligent, remarkably talented, uniquely beautiful young woman, and a consummate professional as well. She made me feel completely at ease while she safely guided me through the most exciting and erotic romatic experience I have ever had. I can't get her lovely face and gorgeous stocking-clad legs out of my mind, nor do I want to. I spent several hours with Alanna and I wish I had arranged more. Treat her well, boys, because she deserves nothing less. Watch for her tour dates and don't miss out, but be advised, I'm going to do my best to be at the front of the line the next time she visits."

Intelligent, sexy, seductive women, upscale sp who is an incredible passionate kisser. Very responsive to the touch and very fun to be with. She is like a very addictive swiss chocolate that you can not get enough of.

I highly recommend.

• Like 1

She's expecting and heading to New Brunswick. The details of her passions are well spoken of in the previous posts but now Alanna is even more of a goddess and her body is better than ever. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to be with a pregnant woman that's almost too good to be true and very willing to indulge your naughty fantasies... am still waiting to come back to earth after soaring with her today, wow, wow, wow!

Today I met Alanna Johnson again, she is as gorgeous as ever, anything changed? yes! she spreads more femininity as a pregnant goddess , she is still taking good care of herself everywhere. During 2 hour session she brings me totally different experience , I will never forget;She is open mind,we explore both desire to a perfect ending, that is so amazing. She is still in Maritime for couple of days, if you want an upscale lady to bring you something different, don't miss out.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.