Danielle at Broadways

Stopped in at Broadways last week for the first time in about a year, as I usually see Catherine at Nevadas, Sharla, or Foxy (who is retiring.) Thanks to the many people who have left numerous reviews of Broadways as I would not have visited here otherwise c'cause its a bit of a dump. There are a lot of great looking women here and am going to take a run at a young blonde spinner here named Cassie next time I visit as she looked hot, but I was here to try the favourably reviewed Danielle.

She looked fantastic with high heels and a short black skirt. Shoulder length dirty blonde hair and enormous bolt-ons. She has a strippers body Had an hour in the hot tub room with lots of touching and kissing real gf experience. Lots of tattoos which are a turn on for me and didn't hold back in anyway as we did almost every position in the book. will definitely repeat some time soon.

Remember everyone this is a recommendation board. So lets see some reviews here there are too many requests for info from people with less than 5 posts.

Big Bob

Don't know as I insist on covered, but give her a try in the next week or so and give a review on whether she does or not. Thanks in advance for doing so.

Big Bob

I've never been to Broadway's. Maybe I should go some day. What was the donation for Danielle and for the room?

A real pity for us that Foxy is retiring. Good for her though, and I wish her the best.

can anyone PM me info on Broadways? I keep seeing you all talk about it, but honestly never have heard of it. I know there are some places you can go in WPG but dont know them. any info could be great.

Weeder, 50 for the room and 140 tip. Now go and have fun and don't forget to write a report.

Tattooed, how about you google the words broadways and winnipeg to get your answer.

Big Bob

Cassie at broadways, Tuesdays and Sundays, morn. and aft. very cute probably under 100lbs. and sweet girl, totally unrushed.

Stopped in at Broadways last week for the first time in about a year, as I usually see Catherine at Nevadas, Sharla, or Foxy (who is retiring.) Thanks to the many people who have left numerous reviews of Broadways as I would not have visited here otherwise c'cause its a bit of a dump. There are a lot of great looking women here and am going to take a run at a young blonde spinner here named Cassie next time I visit as she looked hot, but I was here to try the favourably reviewed Danielle.

She looked fantastic with high heels and a short black skirt. Shoulder length dirty blonde hair and enormous bolt-ons. She has a strippers body Had an hour in the hot tub room with lots of touching and kissing real gf experience. Lots of tattoos which are a turn on for me and didn't hold back in anyway as we did almost every position in the book. will definitely repeat some time soon.

Remember everyone this is a recommendation board. So lets see some reviews here there are too many requests for info from people with less than 5 posts.

Big Bob

big bob you have great taste both ofn those lovely ladys are beautiful and tons of fun... tust me ive experienced first had how much fun they can be ;):-P