Which SP Provide the Best BJ in Winnipeg?

I know this topic has been discussed before, but I have not seen anything recently, so thought I would start a fresh thread.

Which SP in the City of Winnipeg would you say currently provides the Best BJ?

I am looking for an amazing experience, and hoping fellow hobbyist can help me out in selecting the right women.

I thought this was a review board Eraser. Valid question and I'm sure lots of people would love to hear some answers. Cherry at Nevada does a decent CBJ. As does Emily on BP. VJ is freakin' stellar as is Tiffany Banxxx. Toya from BP is awesome too. Toya is the only one I've seen in recent months.

I thought this was a review board Eraser. Valid question and I'm sure lots of people would love to hear some answers. Cherry at Nevada does a decent CBJ. As does Emily on BP. VJ is freakin' stellar as is Tiffany Banxxx. Toya from BP is awesome too. Toya is the only one I've seen in recent months.

Actually it's not a review board, it's a recommendation board

As for the question, it is really subjective, not objective, as what is best to one guy may not be the best to another guy

RG

• Like 3

I meant no disrespect to the lovely service providers in the city by asking, and if by chance I did, I sincerely apologize. I was simply trying to get a recommendation from fellow pooners on which ladies they have had good experiences with (& yes, I understand it is subjective to a man's taste)

I recommend Phoenix or Toya.

Kandra from montreal, but she's not around.

Decorum? This is a site to give good reviews\recommendation, so legit question.

Seriously...a little decorum would be in order on this one,ergo,PMing would be the way to go.

Actually it's not a review board, it's a recommendation board

As for the question, it is really subjective, not objective, as what is best to one guy may not be the best to another guy

RG

Doesn't that apply to every recommendation on this board RG?

I'm not sure I get the "decorum" nonsense either. As long as we follow the rules of the board and are not overly graphic, I think this is a legitimate thread. And as the OP stated, it has been discussed before, so there is precedent. It would be nice to get some fresh opinions if possible.

Honestly, sometimes I think that some people would like to reduce this board to simple classified ads. We have BP for that.

Well we have a DNR list,that I hope everyone peaked at before posting your reccomendations on this subject. There might be some names mentioned that they dont want to be spoke about.

I think PMs would be they way to go on these subjects!

just my two cents!

I see no reason as to why an SP cannot be mentioned for this, unless she has asked not to be. If she was, I'm sure the mods would be on it

BJs (as in any service) can be subjective, but there it's nice to hear who's peoples favourites are.

• Like 5

Maxim from Body Language was by far the best bbbj i ever got. Oh my, the tongue on that chic and the way she strokes my shaft while she sucks and licks away is epic. LOL She's here for the weekend and I will definitely book her.

• Like 1

leighxox is gorgeous and she have been great to me.She gives a great BJ.I don't know if she still in the biz.I also had a great time with kaylee kisses she is sweet and curvy.

• Like 1

Doesn't that apply to every recommendation on this board RG?

Yes, every recommendation is subjective. The question as asked sounded more like there was an objective "one lady is better than all the rest" answer

All recommendations are just the gentlemen's saying he had a good time with a lady. It's not saying that one lady is the better or the best over all other ladies.

My morning rambling, hope that makes sense

RG

had so many good ones how do you pick just 1?? sheesh keissy was awesome and so is leigh amongst many others such as baby from montreal who is probably retired as i have not seen anything on her in years.

• Like 1

BAd blowjob? Yes there is such a thing. Too much teeth, cover on before your hard, no enthusiasm, treating it like a chore...need I go on? All the same stuff women would hate about lack lustre DATY.

In my early twenties and thirties every bj was great but as i,ve aged my criteria has changed and yes bad bj,s are possible but rare- exceptional bj,s are also somewhat rare, ones where time actually stands still and the release seems to last forever-so in and from wpg i,d say Soleil she has literally made me see stars more than once !

I agree soliel is great. Next thing people are going to want to know is if any sp has a tounge percerd. Lol

I would have to say my favorite bj in Winnipeg is Soleil! You can always tell someone who truly loves what they do and her technique is incredible. I always have to stop her just so I can enjoy the rest of her!!!

Edited by davisclay