vipotg

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

When I knocked on the door I had no idea what to expect on the other side and was really nervous. Well a huge feeling of relief came over me when the door opened. When she took off her pink house coat she had on the sexiest little pink lace see through boy shorts and a pink bra. Naked she looked great. Small petite bum, flat tummy and firm, perky natural looking/feeling c boobs. I really enjoyed her boobs. started out with her hovering over me. She proceeded licking my nipples while caressing my junk. She looked into my eyes very suductively quite often. She was so sexy/sexual. She read my Qs really well. I don't usually enjoy "it" with the female on top but she was really good at it. It felt really good. He face is pretty as well. I don't know if she is 23 as advertised on BP. Maybe a little later in her 20s or very early 30's but it did not matter as she was hot. The location was great. English wasn't the best but she spoke sex really well lol. I'd definitely repeat. She is here till the 5th boys/girls. If your an Asian lover I'd give her a try.

Oh yeah. She said I should bring my wife next time. Haha i wish

Joji

I would visit again
I would visit again
  • Like 1

I saw Crystal today. Had a good GFE session. My experience was similar to joji's. Very friendly. Good looking, though she seems a little older than her stated age of 23.

For those of us who love a furry kitty: she has a cute bush!

Booking was very simple and straight forward. Some members appear to have experienced some confusion with the contact info., but once the website link was provided it was simple. I particularly enjoyed the act of calling a 1-800 number to book an SP!:biggrin:

She's here till the end of the week.I'll try for another session. For anyone booking a daytime session: it might be a good idea to get her to put out the "Do NOt Disturb" sign, so the housekeeping staff don't keep knocking on the door, wanting to clean the room.

That's my 2cents.

I contacted her agency and told them of the many bait and switch Asian advertisers that visit Halifax and that I, and I'm sure others, appreciated an honest Asian advertisement. I also said that they should send more Asians to Halifax as I am sure there is a good market in Halifax for a good visiting Asian SP at the very least on occasion. They said they would talk to more of their girls about making periodic visits. I'm sure however that their final decision will rest on the success of Crystals visit. So come on boys. If you like Asians lets help put Hali on the map and give Crystal a visit. I know I'm going for seconds.

I had the pleasure of visiting Janice today. A nice location and nice condo. Booking was easy and was ready at the appointed time. I would recommend and repeat.

I've seen a number of the girls they have sent here and not once been disappointed. All of the girls have been very attractive in my opinion and most are friendly and have nice personalities. I'll repeat.....

Mandy is the latest VIPOTG girl to visit Halifax. I had the pleasure of her company recently. It was a great experience. She is a very sexy and beautiful woman who provided an incredible GFE session, followed by a very relaxing massage. I highly recommend.

• Like 1

Pictures are real, fairly recent but she is a little darker now and trimmed downstairs. Offers great GFE rather than PSE with only a few limitations no greel or CIM. Sweet Korean girl with warm personality , gentle touch and speaks some english. Booking requires a little patience, room is nice and Kelly is worth recommending.

VIPOTG has many amazingly beautiful Korean girls. Some of them can even do a ballet pose such as a 180 degree split of legs on bed. That pose may turn u on immediately.

I have had the good fortune of meeting most of vipotg girls and while service varies have always felt i got my money's worth until last evening when i met Tracy in a word WOW , She is gorgeous (her pics don't do her justice) Her body was awesome and her personality was her best feature (Believe it or not) While i won't go into details the service was far and away the best i have had from this service

i plan to repeat and repeat and repeat

VIPOTG has been introducing some wonderful ladies with the hobbyists of NS over the past while. I had the pleasure of spending time the other evening with the latest VIPOTG lady to grace our city - Rainbow. Rainbow is a sweet, fun, cheerful lady, who is very sexy, and provides a great GFE encounter. To say I enjoyed my time with her would be an understatement. I believe that she is one of the best, if not the best VIPOTG lady I have experienced to date - and there have been some excellent ladies from this agency. The location is nice, clean, and easily accessible downtown.

Guest p**h*x

I used this agency for the first time and met with Sunny. I am happy to say it was a very good experience. Booking was a breeze and Sunny was excellent. She provided a very sensual and erotic experience. Her english was a little limited but it didn't matter. She very playfully directed me around (I love this!) and made sure I was well taken care of. I would definitely repeat.

Has anyone met up with Suji this time around? Please PM me if you have. Have met up with only one of these girls and I think it may have been the one less than par experience that has come to town.

We are very fortunate that VIPOTG continues to send some fantastic young women to Halifax. Suji certainly stands out as one of their best. I has a wonderful time with her recently. She was very passionate, skilled, and giving. Her English was great too.

Guest p**h*x

Yet another home run with vipotg. This time with Christy. She is really sweet, beautiful and talented. I had a great time with her. If you were procrastinating about seeing her you should get your ass in gear and book. I hope she comes back again.

Guest p**h*x

Thought I'd chime in on this thread again. Kate is currently visiting and she is a really lovely girl. I'd definitely recommend if you were thinking about paying her a visit.

VIPOTG has sent another sweet spinner...sings sweetly in the shower to start and it just gets better from there, as foretold accurately in her ad on cerb. Treat her well and she reward you!

I met Rena a couple of days ago. Had a great time- usual high standards we've come to expect from vipotg.

She's in town for another week or so. Hope to repeat.

Treat her well guys!

R

It has been a long time since I have seen a service provider. I also always wanted to be with a Korean girl since they are so god damn cute. So I decided last night to finally make a visit to a VIPOTG visiting lady.

Rena is the current girl visiting and oh my gosh was I satisfied. She was beautiful and sweet and caring. My time with her was everything I could have asked for.

Not sure if she reads these but if she does I would like to say thank you.

Went to visit Yumi yesterday and what can I say except WOW. I have seen many of the VIPTOG girls over past couple of years but she was the best by far!

Form the greeting at door with a big hug and kiss ,to the most amazing accompanied shower, to well you know the rest.

Her English wasn't great but her smile was to die for!

When we were finished we cuddled for a while before I floated out the door to my car. I was still smiling this morning

A definite must see!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.