Toys, Toys, Toys! What's ur Fav ?

I have recently discovered this website to order sex toys online. Top brand name toys for affordable prices , all sorts of different models , colors , designs ; for men , women and couples!

I bought a "Thrusting Dragonfly" toy , similar to the rabbit , just instead of the bunny ears , it has a dragonfly & wings ;) mmmmmm

This is the third toy I have ever bought , and the first one off of the internet. I started off small with a silver bullet , then a beginner rabbit and now my dragonfly toy! I am making this posts to get some feedback on toys , ones that you have owned or tried and enjoyed or disliked. I know everyone has their own opinion & I am open to all of them and would LOVE for everyone to express themselves freely! I figured this would be fun , and would give me some ideas of what to keep my eyes out for! ;)

I hope to hear from you ! xo xo

Kiara Kinkz *

I have many toy's but my two favorites are Alia by Lelo which is a water proof massager that can be alot of fun on your own or with a partner.

Then there is the wii vibe 2 or 3. Which in my opinion the most versatile toy as it is great on its own (or combined with a dildo) and even better with a partner. If you have never tried it I encourage you too! You and whoever is lucky enough to use it with you will not regret it:icon_wink:

• Like 1

This may sound pretty lame, but I have always - and will always - prefer the real thing to a toy. That being said I do play with toys when I am with a man. I'm pretty simple in my tastes, though. A jelly butt plug, and a small plain vibrator do the trick for me!

Posted via Mobile Device

I usually use them with clients , or for a client

Not usually on my own , but there are a few things I have tried & would like to try more!

I have made a Social Group just for toys if anyone is interested , feel free to come and join :) xoxo

This may sound pretty lame, but I have always - and will always - prefer the real thing to a toy. That being said I do play with toys when I am with a man. I'm pretty simple in my tastes, though. A jelly butt plug, and a small plain vibrator do the trick for me!

Posted via Mobile Device

Yes, I completley agree! Not lame at all!!!

Although I do like the adventure of toy`s, I honestly prefer thhe real thing!

But my most favorite is a mutli speed soft coated vibe;) But I enjoy so much more raw and real stimulation !! More than happy to show others though:)

I like a 10 inch dildo preferably in pink and one I had that I affectionately referred to as "Mr. Pink". Unfortunately Mr. Pink has been many places and in a lot of ways you could compare him to "Where's Waldo". Always going in and out of entryways, getting caught in the rain, enjoying a visit to Niagara Nicki ( opps I meant Niagara Falls) and sliding under a condo partion balcony on Somerset St where he fearlessly fell down 12 floors and hit the head of an unsuspecting passerby yelling "WTF" in such force more so than a penny dropping 100 floors. Mr. Pink continued rolling down Somserset towards Bank St and kept on going with such precision and rhythm as he does best. Two weeks ago after a night of unbridled passion and fun with a few participants, he was left behind in the wee hours of the morning in a hotel suite. Mr. Pink's owner misses him dearly and there will be a reward for his return! ;)

Missing!

DJ0286-02_lg.jpg

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn
  • Like 1

I recall a much missed SP who employed a unique toy designed to jolt the "g spot".

Basically, it was a bent-prick style dildo. The tip of the toy was bent 90deg to the shaft. So, I asked her if she enjoyed the thing. She said it didn't do what she expected for her.

But, she was as game as they come and we tried the toy doggy-style.

"Not so bad" she said. It was a nice discovery for both of us.

a899068adbe64f7fa11698f932170a19ca063abe_m.jpg

I found THIS toy online .. LOL I must say I have NEVER saw anything like this in my life nor have heard of anyone who came across one of these .. it looks kinda of .. interesting ? LOL

If I can't find the words to explain what position I want from an SP, I use Lite Brite to illustrate it. It's fun!

• Like 2

I loved using my rabbit vibrator. While using it I smelt smoke. So I turned it off to notice it was coming from my poor little rabbit. I guess the motor wasn't industrial Peachy strength as it was never the same after that,lol.

Toys, I love all toys. Swings, benches, vibrators, you name it.

Guest W***ledi*Time

It's true that sex toys are often over-priced and lack both quality and last-ability.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Quality is available ... often at around a hundered bucks for simple things. I can't help but think they often fall into the over-priced category. Maybe I'm a bit of a cheap-skate in this regard, I dunno. I can't help noticing that items that are directly comparable, when bought in non-sex contexts (hardware stores, tack shops) are magically at least double the price when packaged as sex toys and sold in sex shops.

I've spent thousands on sex toys over the last three decades. I do have some great things I bought for ten or twenty dollars. (Perhaps my all-time favourite anal toy, I bought at a hardware store for four dollars). One toy I researched-the-heck out of on the net about ten years ago, and bought for three-hundred dollars ... broke during its third use. Industrial garbage. My personal track-record is that toys that sell for fifty dollars and under are at extremely high risk of being throw-aways after a few uses. I just bought a TPR Silicone toy for $35 a couple of weeks ago, it split in two during the first use (yes, with a water-based lube).

Toys made of glass, steel, etc are almost always good quality and cost $100-plus. But everyone's body is different and I find that I wind up using maybe only about a third of the ones that I buy because the design doesn't dovetail with how my particular body is built or reacts. I'm sure the same toys are great for other folks, who in their turn might find that the designs that happen to work with my body, don't work well for their bodies. It really rubs me the wrong way (literally and figuratively) to spend $100 on something, only to tell within a few minutes of test-driving it that it just doesn't suit me - money essentially thrown away.

One line of toys that I have had relatively good luck as far as the designs working for me in practice is njoy. They make their toys from stainless steel, so they don't fall apart either: http://www.njoytoys.com/philosophy.php. But I still have some of them in my "useless pile" because not all designs have really panned-out for me personally.

Njoy-604x604.jpg

I do also have an Hitachi Magic-Wand, which has proved both fun and long-lasting - touch wood, ha ha ...

hitachi.jpg

I have also been wondering where is the best place to purchase novelty toys ?

Should I stick to online shopping or go to a local store ?

local store, although there are excellent on line stores, it is always better to support local merchants

Guest dame*****n09*

Online there's a lot more variety. But, because nuances of size and shape can be really important, there's no substitute for viewing/holding in person.

I'm a wand girl although honestly it's the identical Magic Massager by Adam & Eve31F-dQ3joKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I love that you plug it in.. no batteries. BUT I wish they'd develop a variety of speeds. Its either high or mega high! Sometimes I've actually used it through my clothing to start off.

If I'm on an outcall however.. I'll bring a simple average looking vibrator. I've had the rabbits and the like and find the more bells and whistles the quicker it breaks down. Not worth the money.

I noticed aswell that with all the glitz and glammer , the life of the toy is not long at all. It's better in my eyes to get a basic toy that will last longer , as long as I have the simple "vibration" mode included in the toy I am more than satisfied ;)

my first simple vibrator I actually bought at consumers distributing over 20 years ago! basic tool.. sold of course as a personal back /shoulder massager..lol.

I bought my first vibrator five years ago- one of the simple, hard plastic, multi-speed ones. It cost me about ten bucks. It still works! (The motor might be starting to die now... but considering how often I've used it I'm pretty impressed that it's lasted this long.)

I bought my first glass dildo a few months ago and it's quickly becoming a favourite as well. It's got just enough curve to hit my G-spot in an oh so delightful way, and I happen to really enjoy the sensation of slippery glass. And it doesn't pick up dust like my silicone toys!

I definitely agree that it's better to purchase sex toys in person, rather than on-line. The best stores will have a sample out that you can hold, and poke at the buttons to see how it works. Venus Envy in Ottawa is great for that- I'm not sure if there's anywhere else in the city that is as 'user friendly' when it comes to sex toy shopping.

my first simple vibrator I actually bought at consumers distributing over 20 years ago! basic tool.. sold of course as a personal back /shoulder massager..lol.

Thanks Carrie !! New marketing strategy ! I will advertise my attached sex toy aka penis as a personal back / shoulder massager ! Start there and see if one thing leads to another ;) Lee has had no calls and no action since going Indy so worth a shot !

Thanks Carrie !! New marketing strategy ! I will advertise my attached sex toy aka penis as a personal back / shoulder massager ! Start there and see if one thing leads to another ;) Lee has had no calls and no action since going Indy so worth a shot !

I'd definitely invest in one of those Lee ;) LOL

Thats gives me a flash back to a time when I was going to make a mold of my vagina and sell it to a client of mine who was moving to Dubai. We never actually went thru with it but I had the idea to make multiple copies and start selling them ;) Lmao

Guest dame*****n09*

Anyone TOFTT with the new We Vibe? I'm tempted, but they get mixed reviews. Previous versions are discussed in other threads, but not the new one.

Don't mean to hijack the thread. Just let me know if I am :)

http://venusenvy.ca/we-vibe-3://