Trying to find a good service near Linclon Fields

It seems all the places are pretty far from my neighborhood :) Anyone know a good one closer to here then Bank or out in Stittsville? I hear there is one on Carling near the Coliseum but can't seem to find confirmation on if it's any good or not. Thanks in advance.

You're likely referring to Luna of the ALO (Acqua Luna Oasis) chain.

Plenty of discussion here on CERB. One link is below.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=7623&highlight=luna

Happy hunting.

p.s. note that that link is dated with the most recent post being in 2011. You may want to search around a bit more for recent info.

You could look into Mistress Pandora..she has a Sensual Massage service as well, and she is within walking distance of you...Enjoy!

There's always Paradise in Bells Corners.

They are always advertising in the shout box.

I don't know of much that's very close. ALO have a location on Booth, too. Sensual Erin is in the west end. There are independent ladies downtown (Megan, Jessica and Amelia spring to mind) if you want to go there.

As far as ALO and Paradise go (or any other MPs, for that matter), bear in mind that discussion tends to focus on the individual MAs, and they come and go and move around.

Thank you ;)

I am located within walking distance of Lincoln Fields, in a high rise with lots of free parking. Hopefully you find a comfy place to enjoy yourself, you got a few good ideas of who you can visit :)

I am a SP, but do provide a great hard massage as well <3

I would recommend, I think a good massage with an SP with good massage skills is the best of both worlds.

Thank you ;)

I am located within walking distance of Lincoln Fields, in a high rise with lots of free parking. Hopefully you find a comfy place to enjoy yourself, you got a few good ideas of who you can visit :)

I am a SP, but do provide a great hard massage as well <3

I can personally vouch for both Taylor & Erin. Very enjoyable in their unique ways.

They each have their own styles. Probably good if you contact each to figure out if they fit what you're looking for.

Good luck!

I can vouch for Erin as well! I do know from past visits that Erin is in the Bayshore area...

Rodehard

I hope after 5 days, and all this feedback that ottawajohn has found his way to to a "happy ending' for this thread by now...Is there a reco to come?