Blonde hair w/Dreadlocks

1-2 yrs ago there was a tall slim blonde, mid-30's who worked at a few MP's. She had dreads and I thought was hot and really cool. Worked MP's at Bank/Lisgar, O'Connor/Cooper, Wellington. Anyone seen her or knows where she is at now? (Left biz to have kid...)

Maryann from Studio 2000. I had reviewed her a long while back on the other board, last time I did see her she was due in a few months. Great girl, hippie-type. Haven't seen her in a long long time. Did you hear she is back in the biz? Would love to know.

Sydsrandy,

Unfortunately, PP is for now a suspended user.

See the note under her handle. That's why she cannot be found.

Sydsrandy,

Unfortunately, PP is for now a suspended user.

See the note under her handle. That's why she cannot be found.

Would it be possible to know how long people are suspended for? That way we'd know how long not to bother them.

Maryann from Studio 2000. I had reviewed her a long while back on the other board, last time I did see her she was due in a few months. Great girl, hippie-type. Haven't seen her in a long long time. Did you hear she is back in the biz? Would love to know.

I thought she left to have a baby but I would like info also if she back in the business

For those still looking, she's back at Studio 2000, working Thursday evenings and Fridays during the day.

(Which is a foolish thing for me to post - it will make it harder for me to get an appointment! :cry: )

For those still looking, she's back at Studio 2000, working Thursday evenings and Fridays during the day.

(Which is a foolish thing for me to post - it will make it harder for me to get an appointment! :cry: )

Confirmed.