As mrrnice2 stated earlier, I have been very fortunate to have met some of the most beautiful and amazing ladies here for the last few years. Some had unfortunately ( for me, and for a lot of folks - I am sure), retired or quit the scene. However, for today, I'd like to nominate / re-nominate two of my absolute favorite ladies as the Cerb Goddesses of the Day. They have been instrumental in bringing me happiness and love of life.

In no particular order, they are the lovely Peachy and Candyce Little (Candycexoxo). To them I'd like to express my most heartfelt appreciation.

Here are their profile pages -

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=18359

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=76277

• Like 2

I thought I would pull this thread from the vault in celebration of the wonderful women that have helped make this board all it is today. If it wasn't for the ladies that have been here through the thick and thin, I don't think this board would be thriving as it is today. Let's not forget our originals.

My cerb goddess of the day is Meg O'Ryan. She was the first lady to welcome me. That was in 2010. I have not forgotten her kindness.

Cheers to the start of another great year!

+1 for Meg O'Ryan

• Like 4

There are sooo many amazing ladies to nominate. Today I am feeling the love for Nicolette and Katherine. I could go on and on but I already did two instead of one hahaha

• Like 6

This used to be an uplifting and popular thread. I am going to keep it rolling despite the fact that past contributors and new members may not see the value.

Today's goddess in my view is Lilith Delacour (sorry if I misspelled your name lovely lady). Not only is she beautiful but she is a valuable voice here on Lyla!

• Like 6

This used to be an uplifting and popular thread. I am going to keep it rolling despite the fact that past contributors and new members may not see the value.

Today's goddess in my view is Lilith Delacour (sorry if I misspelled your name lovely lady). Not only is she beautiful but she is a valuable voice here on Lyla!

Great minds think alike! I was going to nominate Lilith as well. :)

• Like 4

Great minds think alike! I was going to nominate Lilith as well. :)

Goodness Gracious! Thank you so much! I really appreciate the nomination from you both :) Makes my heart all fluttery!

• Like 1

I would like to mention Jolie as a candidate for Cerb Goddess Of The Day!!

She's brought countless smiles to my face!! :icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

Today Exotic Tough Danielle. You seem to be such a good soul and I appreciate the beauty you radiate with your kindness on Lyla. I feel that we are of like mind... no need to compete let's just BE and support each other!

Additional Comments:

Damn auto correct although I know you can probably be tough with that exotic touch!

• Like 6

Emma Alexander....you have a very caring and sweet soul! We have never met but I feel like I know you. You are a goddess indeed!

• Like 8

Hahaha

Yes you!!

Hehehe - I feel so awesome now.

I get some Lyla loving and I am going for a mani today. How can my day get any better?!?!?

Thank you again. That is wonderful of you.

• Like 2

Emily J you sexy little thing! Stand up and take a bow for being fabulous!

Additional Comments:

Luxe mulvari! Such a sfrong beautiful woman whose voice does not go unnoticed by me. Please keep being the asesome chick that you are

• Like 7

I am so glad to see this thread being brought back to life by the lovely Sensual Erin. My last nominations were on 11-27-2015, seems like ages ago. Today, I'd like to nominate the amazing and elegant Eva -- she's a beautiful person both inside and out. Little wonder that she's my ATF. I can't thank her enough for being such a wonderful, caring, and sweet goddess.

picture.php?albumid=12540&pictureid=86000

• Like 5