This damn insomnia but it has a bebefit...trolling the lovely ladies on Lyla! Finewinediva you are my choice for today. Extremely elegant and admirable. She is epitomizes the glamorous woman! I must admit I admire you immensely.

• Like 3

As today is Valentine's Day and I know she has had a very rough couple of days and could use some much needed cheering up. So I would like nominate Lilith Delacour for CERB Goddess of the Day... Happy Valentine's Day

• Like 9

I am naming Cat (St.claire) for today. I think the list of reasons would be way too long to list because she has so many great things about her.

So I will just say - she is awesomsauce!

• Like 7

Super sexy hot Lexy Grace! I love your attitude and contributions!

Says the woman with the hot sexy avatar. LOL

Grace is awesome as well, but I think we need to add you to this list as well.

• Like 2

My nomination for today is the amazing Breath Taking Vivian. Vivian is a beautiful, sensual, and personable lady, and is someone I have been seeing for the last 5 years or so. That says a lot about her.

picture.php?albumid=4823&pictureid=31965

• Like 4

I say Meg gets goddes of the day. Reason being, even with thick skin, the phone gets thrown across the room in-between bouts of love and compassion .... and obvious sexiness.

KarmaKiss

Helpful in many regards, shows others various sources, which to me is a clear sign that she is secure and confident in her own efforts, downright productive for Lyla.

• Like 2

I am nominating all the women here on Lyla today for CERB Goddess of the day....you have all made it Through the day without backpage....and we all will survive....you are strong and courageous....its our time to stand together and support each other! Stay strong Ladies!

• Like 4