"Aunt Flo" warning

thanks baby but for the people who don't know me...i thought i better say it...besides if i can't get daty my pocket rockets would all be worn out by now...lol sometimes combined even better...wink

Combined . . . MMMM!!! (Great minds think alike. lol)

• Like 1

I was really young, it was a major turn on for the girl friend, I tend to believe back then, there was a saying "you got your RED wings" (I dunno anymore but certainly recalled my kinky girlfriend).

But I certainly would walk away from a scheduled appointment with a SP if she was having Aunt Flo.

I'm basically in agreement with Dummpy, though many would not be. There are lots of menstrual taboos, but they're just one more taboo to be broken for some of us.

A good friend of mine once confided in me after we'd known each other for quite awhile that her major "taboo turn-on" fantasy (come all, we all have them - lol) was to have a guy go down on her when she was having a particularly heavy period. So next time that happened, I did. Kind of kinky, but a huge turn-on for her. Which is why I did it. She wasn't an SP, but was someone who was pretty active sexually. If she had been an SP - and a friend - I would have done it under those circumstances as well.

But I understand where clients are coming from when they are with SPs and have this kind of thing occur as an unexpected event. It requires a certain level of trust and intimacy to have sex under those circumstances. And that's not always there between SPs and clients. No reason for it to be. YMMV.

You know, I really had no idea that men are so grossed out by women's periods.

I get that you wouldn't want your SP to be on the rag, but come on, sometimes budgeting the other three weeks still leaves you in a bind and you need cash. Biz ain't always steady folks. It's called a sponge. You can even fuck with it in and no one notices. Hell you can even go down on a woman with a sponge in who is menstruating. Provided she's showered before your appointment you won't notice the difference and she's still able to make some money.

I'm kind of sick of the view that menstruating is gross. It's natural, and here's a tip, in case you weren't too up on female anatomy: if you're going down on a chick on the rag (who is using a sponge), it's called gravity. The blood can't drip up.

Ugh.

Also, just so everyone is clear, I prefer not to work when I'm on my period, but if I need the cash, I'll sponge it. And I'm not ashamed of it.

So let me categorically confirm that Emma was not involved in the unfortunate situation I previously described. I can also categorically confirm that I am looking forward to one of her trips to Ottawa actually occurring when I'm not somewhere else... :-P

I hear you Erin. I do believe however that I should be made aware of your or any other SPs situation in this case and left to make my own choice. Furthermore, I don't believe I should have to inquire everytime I call an SP whether it's that time of the month???

So let me categorically confirm that Emma was not involved in the unfortunate situation I previously described. I can also categorically confirm that I am looking forward to one of her trips to Ottawa actually occurring when I'm not somewhere else... :-P

I look forward to making your acquaintance as well Mr. Lucas...i can always just come with you...hehe

kisses,

Emma A

oops we are suppose to be talking about something else...so sorry to flirt...

You know, I really had no idea that men are so grossed out by women's periods.

Neither was I. Meh - that's why they invented towels and hot water.

This happened to me last month on a appointment setup a few days in advance. I arrived to be told that Flo was visiting. She tried to convince me to stay, that we can still do stuff but it's not something that I comfortable with. I don't and can't hobby very much and do so as a fantasy I can't otherwise enjoy. I understand that it is obviously to be expected and I don't mind making a date for another time.

I had to go back and read the thread a second time. So Joeblow did confirm the ladies in question were providing FS during their time. I guess it is a downer when as a client you look forward to a particular type of service and come showtime you do not receive that (in this case DATY). I suppose from a provider perspective it isn't something you mention over the phone or in an email and from a client perspective, a difficult/sensitive topic to initiate with a new provider - (perhaps easier with a regular). That piece of info might scare away business, though from the responses on this thread, YMMV.

Personally having been with my regular entourage and having a few new encounters, I have not had anyone volunteer this info nor have I ever had to ask, and it has not come up in conversation.

On a side note though, the use of the sponge while it can slow down the outward flow, I believe was meant to eliminate the inward flow as it is a contraceptive.

On a side note though, the use of the sponge while it can slow down the outward flow, I believe was meant to eliminate the inward flow as it is a contraceptive.

Just some clarification, the "sponge" in question (used by some ladies during menstruation) is not the contraception type sponge. Rather a "natural sea sponge" typically found at cosmetic counters.

Being a "depo-provera" girl myself I'm no longer bothered by the monthly visit ( keep in mind the loss of your period does not happen right away it does take several cycles of injections).

But as with all birth control methods, Depo-provera has side-effects that vary from mild to severe - depending on the woman. (Anyone interested in Depo should be aware of the risks and not only the preceived benefits.)

Kimberly

Depo-Provera

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depo-Provera

is the most popular of these drugs. One shot every three months prevents menstruation (no period, no pregnancy). A fairly heavy-duty solution but benefits overall would appear to out-weigh side effects.

I personally have been using this for a couple years, I love it and haven't had any negative symptoms. But Depo in't to be taken lightly. There is talk that it might be coming off the market soon. A woman needs to be very careful when trying it for the first time, since your symptoms are going to last for 3 months.

I have to say though, that I too am disturbed if a SP isn't letting her clients know in advanced.

I personally like it when a client is very to the point, makes for a more successful session.

• Like 1

I have been fortunate enough to never have this happen,. Thank God, cause I live for DATY!!! It would totally kill the experience for me if I couldn't perform DATY!

I made this incredible video of an ex-wife and I playing with her period, she could pop out tampons laying on her back with her legs up and spread and we had a glass shower door, it was very dramatic, but I am a little sic.

I'm basically in agreement with Dummpy, though many would not be. There are lots of menstrual taboos, but they're just one more taboo to be broken for some of us.

A good friend of mine once confided in me after we'd known each other for quite awhile that her major "taboo turn-on" fantasy (come all, we all have them - lol) was to have a guy go down on her when she was having a particularly heavy period. So next time that happened, I did. Kind of kinky, but a huge turn-on for her. Which is why I did it. She wasn't an SP, but was someone who was pretty active sexually. If she had been an SP - and a friend - I would have done it under those circumstances as well.

But I understand where clients are coming from when they are with SPs and have this kind of thing occur as an unexpected event. It requires a certain level of trust and intimacy to have sex under those circumstances. And that's not always there between SPs and clients. No reason for it to be. YMMV.

Over the years, this has happened to me a few times. All I can say is ?Grow up?. It happens. Many of these girls are living a life that isn't routine and on occasion they can be surprised by mother nature as well. What do I do if it happens to me? Well, I start off by being sympathetic and reassure them that I am not freaked out am ok with it. I guess some clients get really freaked out (after reading the rest of this thread, I am no longer guessing) and cause a little grief. I normally carry on with the session although DATY is usually out. Some girls are not comfortable with intercourse while on their period, so after cleaning up, I often get an awesome blow job. And when I repeat, they usually more than make it up to me.

I am in with Dummpy and Young Stud here it isnt a huge issue with me though I would think twice about "daty during a particulaly heavy flow" !

Once not so long ago on a first date with a lady friend not an sp we really clicked and things were "hot hot hot" and we went further than either of us had probably planed LOL and there at the end was the "evidence". She addmitted to knowing she was "close" within a day or so, but was totally embarassed and mortified, I just laughed and said lets shower, LOL it has developed into a long lasting relationship but she still wont let me near when Auntie is here....

Loki318

If it were my first time with a SP, nothing was mentioned, and I started going down and discovered it was that time...I'd be disappointed. But maybe the same kind of disappointment I'd get if I were expecting daty on the menu and it's not offered.

I have had experiences where I was told before making the appt and given the choice. I'll just accept that there's no daty and that's that, no big deal even though I love to do it - there's always the next time.

One instance we had talked about it being close to that time but she said there was a few days grace. I booked a 4 hr appt, we just hung out and chatted for an hour, she went to the bathroom a few mins before going upstairs and all was well. Literally 5 mins later just before we started, she went to the bathroom again and it had just hit her. She was more upset about it than I was so I said it was all good, no worries. The culprit was new bc pills and it came early. I was a bit disappointed that I booked a longer than usual appt and didn't get my daty, but I did get the pleasure of curing her cramps from lots of everything else. Got really messy and there was literally blood everywhere but shit happens, what can you do? Actually, looked like a murder scene...still a good time though ;)

I was really young, it was a major turn on for the girl friend, I tend to believe back then, there was a saying "you got your RED wings" (I dunno anymore but certainly recalled my kinky girlfriend).

But I certainly would walk away from a scheduled appointment with a SP if she was having Aunt Flo.

In this area was called "Riding the Blazing Saddle"; or "Riding the Red Trail"

And like you siad in the younger days itwas sort of a "Badge of Courage" LOL

Loki318

I made this incredible video of an ex-wife and I playing with her period, she could pop out tampons laying on her back with her legs up and spread and we had a glass shower door, it was very dramatic, but I am a little sic.

Dummpy, I think we could be friends if perchance we were ever to meet....but I am a lot sic...

LOL

that would be pretty sick if you went to an sp looking for daty and she said it's the wrong time of the month like take the time off i would be pissed if i went thier and she told me that

So clearly like any other women I do get my dreaded monthly...

I usually call this week, extra gym time...lol

Eat alot of chocolate week, watch girly movies week, or if need be take a power shower with me, myself and my shower head...lol

Too much info, I THINK NOT...

Kisses Paige

I can understand how one would be peeved when aunt flo gave no warning, and decided to show up

I think it's just a matter of common courtesy to say if this does happen, perhaps move on to alternative ways of pleasure,offer a discount on a future session, or if you are brave, enjoy it!

For myself, that would not be an option, working with aunt flo. I take depo-provera, and haven't had a visit in a LONG time.

To each their own I guess right? You play in the method that you are comfortable with.

Guest f***2f***

I also had an encounter last month with an sp who is on here regularly...who had a sponge in because Aunt Flo was visiting. She told me about it when I got there....it doesn't bother me as it is a natural body function, like getting wet when you're horny, I assured her I was ok with it and we carried on.

I think all parties have to be comfortable with it....and the cards have to be on the table...my 2 cents.

TMI warning:

When I model and my period shows up I put in an Instead Cup and then a sea sponge. After that I take a baby wipe, wrap it round 2 fingers and clean off the inside and the walls. The whole area looks, smells, and tastes as though there's no period - I once had forgotten about having my period and my significant other went down on me and never even noticed. I felt guilty and apologised afterwards but he said he couldn't notice.

HOWEVER, I am huge on honesty so I would never hide it from a client. I'd tell them that I was menstruating but that the flow of blood was completely stopped for at least 2 hours and that everything was clean and in tip to shape for at the very least digits. I wouldn't expect DATY.