Help please.

"Spread the rep" restrictions have never applied to nominations - you could always both approve and also nominate a single post, or consecutively approve and nominate, or nominate and approve, or nominate and nominate, two posts by the same member.

In my previous statement, I was addressing the change that Phaedrus inquired about, regarding the "spread the rep" restrictions that apply to consecutively approving two posts by the same member:

So I'll happily modify my sloppy statement with more careful wording ...

I don't know exactly when or why, but it changed at least two months ago. The way it seems to work now is simply that you can't
approve a post
by the same member twice in a row - you have to
give rep
to at least one other member before you can
approve a post
by the same person again.

Step number two, how in the world do you multi quote?

Select as many posts as you wish to quote by hitting the "+Multi-Q" button multiquote_off.gif at the bottom of each post. After you've selected all the posts you want to quote, hit the "Reply to this Thread" button reply.gif.

Testing, testing by George I think I got it. Thanks, Hun.

Step number two, how in the world do you multi quote?

Select as many posts as you wish to quote by hitting the "+Multi-Q" button multiquote_off.gif at the bottom of each post. After you've selected all the posts you want to quote, hit the "Reply to this Thread" button reply.gif.

I was wondering how that worked myself, thanks Peachy for asking and thanks WIT for the answer :)