Still looking for BBBJ (plate) and Rant

With the advent of 4 letter - 3 digit license plates in Ontario, there has been some conjecture on whether the powers that be would issue plates that began BBBJ.

I drive around a lot. Seriously, a lot! So I've been checking passing cars to see if I can spot one. The closest I've come is seeing BBBB 259.

I'll keep looking. Why, you might ask, do I devote so much time to this? I'm glad you asked.

The Harper Government has decided it would be a good idea to start moving the goal posts for retirees. Now it is 65 to 67. I would suggest that if they stay in power, it will go from 67 to 70. I can't do crap about that.

The Harper Government has decided to rewrite the rules and underlying principles regarding EI. Never mind that the size of the benefits has been whittled down to ridiculous levels already. When they get done, if you turn down that job at Timmy's because you have a Masters in Computer Science, **poof** go your benefits. Never mind that when you finally get a chance to interview for a position in your field, the interviewer will look at your CV, see that series of crap jobs you've been forced to take, and tell you you've been out of your field too long so all you can get now are crap jobs. (Yes, I know interviewers do that because I worked in that role and told people exactly that.) And if the Harper Government can find you a crap job half-way across the country and you turn it down because your SO has a job here, yada yada yada, tough. No money for you. I can't do crap about that.

The Harper Government is changing the rules for refugees so now, instead of waiting forever for a hearing, they will get one right away. That would be a good thing except their hearing is going to be rushed and the adjudicator may or may not have a clue what they are doing (can you spell political appointment?) and when the decision is made that this bleeding, bruised, tortured person isn't really in any danger if they get shipped back to the hellhole they just spent their life savings to escape, there is no appeal. Gone, bye-bye, have fun. And that refugee can give up any thought about any kind of health services during their soon-to-be brief stay. We, as a country, are going to be as mean-spirited as possible so we can save enough money to pay for all those stupid signs scattered about the countryside telling us this and that project is being brought to us by the Harper Government. I can't do crap about that.

But do you want to know what I can do?

Look for BBBJ plates.

If I see one, I'll let you know.

• Like 4

you can hate on this gov all you want (there are plenty of valid reasons), but so what if someone works until 67? we are living way longer now. if you want to retire early, save your money.

"And if the Harper Government can find you a crap job half-way across the country and you turn it down because your SO has a job here, yada yada yada, tough. No money for you. I can't do crap about that."

It's not the government's job to find you work. Get off your ass and get employed. And, yeah , sometimes that means taking jobs that are (cough) "beneath" you or relocating.

The Harper Government has decided it would be a good idea to start moving the goal posts for retirees. Now it is 65 to 67. I would suggest that if they stay in power, it will go from 67 to 70. I can't do crap about that.

It isn't a pension, OAS is welfare for the old. It comes out of general revenue.

CPP isn't changing. You can still retire at 65, you just won't get the extra welfare check for 2 more years, virtually all old people will get it because they don't claw it back until your income is in the 50,000 range and not completely until the 100,000's

Also love your refugee facts

Those poor refugees that can afford a plane ticket to Canada, I can't afford one to get out, do they bleed all over Air Canada's seats? Did the Harper gov't quit paying for that too?

What about the those poor Tamils from Thailand that where obviously in so much danger of being tortured while on the beaches of Phuket, where did they get the 20,000 or so it was reported they paid for their cruise to Canada?

Let's not even start with the unreality of Unemployment "INSURANCE"

like your tag line says there's a lot of crap out there

The closest I've come to seeing something to do with the adult industry on a license plate is BDSM and the two letters beginning with BJ. I've also seen words like "BEAN". I think if there were a BBBJ license plate, we would have already seen it by now or its on it's way but I doubt it. Someone at the MTO who is on a more superior level to make these decisions is probably a hobbyist. LOL. As for the Harper government, I won't touch that one with a fake 10 inch cock!

Saw a "GET LOST" today. Trying to decide if the owner was antisocial or an big fan of camping in the bush.

• Like 2

Guest B**na***oy

I once saw a licence plate labeled AN ''Ontario Crown'' AL. Nothing fancy about this until I saw the passengers in the car. A nice couple in their mid seventies, probably called Anna and Alexander; they probably had no clue what they had done. Or I could be wrong and they were still on the prowl :-)

On my last car my plate was BHJE (best hand job ever) LMAO

I much prefer a Meg style BHJE plate over the very common DHJY plate (Do hand job yourself) ;)

I used to have an old volkswagon that included in the plate the letters VW and Y -- I thought that every time I took it in for service.

in Durham they have a lot of licence plates that start with bj. Saw 6 today.

have not seen bbbj

but did see bbj today, and a guy down the street has BJDB which i had to look at twice to confirm that that was a D, not an O.

Ever since I've seen this tread, I've also been on the hunt for the elusive BBBJ plate. So far no success but have found BJXX and a couple BJWC plates (Blow job with completion).

Seeing I've found a BJWC plate I'm now on the hunt for BJWS.

I have an actual picture somewhere on my phone of the car stopped before me at a red light in Kitchener. I wish it was clearer, but I swear to GOD, the plate read MILF.

I actually broke the law, grabbed my phone and snapped the pic.... cuz MILF is driving somewhere around in southern Ontario....