Summer

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

I met with Summer http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=66021

a few days ago and had a really wonderful hour. What a way to start off the weekend!

She is a really nice lady - easy to talk to and made me feel quite comfortable.

I found her to be quite attractive and she is one of the best kissers I've ever had the pleasure of meeting! The more intimate activities were also incredible.

Thanks for a great time, Summer. I look forward to our next get-together.

Woody

This recommendation is a bit long in coming as I saw Summer about a month ago. Summer is a real treat. She is sexy, sensual and someone who is so keen to learn and please that you really cannot go wrong with this woman.

I will leave out the details, but I can say that the visit was tremendous. It was very comfortable, erotic and she certainly knows how to keep you interested. I think she is a real gem.

I met Summer around a week ago and she is awsome. She is great, very attentive and very into it. She is a very good kisser and she loves it. Our schedule was difficult to arrange but she did everything that we can meet.

I had the pleasure to meet this lovely lady last Friday and boy did she ever start my weekend off on the right track and is she worth a repeat oh yessssss and to all the gentlemen out there she is well worth it

I have been lucky and have had two meetings with Summer.

She knew that I was very new to this and from the start of our meetings was very amazing at putting me at ease and removing any nervousness I had when arriving.

She is very easy to talk to and has a great sense of humor that keeps you guessing as to where she is going next.

She is a very sensual and caring lady who takes her time in getting to know you and what you are looking for and then, at least for me, far exceeds expectations.

I can hardly wait for my next opportunity to spend some time with this wonderful lady.

I had the Pleasure of meeting this Hot MILF for an hour, a few days ago in her up-scale apartment. She has an amazing view of the City, by the way. When I first entered I felt welcomed and comfortable. She was dressed sexy and I noted she had great legs. This was our first time meeting.

We sat down on her couch and sipped on our wine as we talked a bit. She couldn't keep her hands off of me, rubbing my chest and thighs. It felt good, turned me on and made me feel like a man. A lot of attention was put on me, which I like.

In her living room was an interesting chair. The kind of chair you would lounge in, instead of sit. I must say, it was lots of fun. If you have an extensive knowledge of kama sutra, the possibilities in this chair are endless. It's capable of all sorts of positions, just use your imagination. You have got to see it!

Summer was a Doll when it came to what I really wanted. I have an unusual fetish and this girl was open minded enough to try it. Summer may look delicate, but she knows how to get down and dirty. She did so without hesitation when I asked her to push things a little further. Summer is a good girl and lots of fun. I'll be seeing her again.

I have visited Summer 3 times and I can't hardly wait for tomorrow for my next visit.....She is an adorable lady who enjoys very much what she does. Summer loves DFK and all forms of kissing over her lovely body...! She opens her door wearing...nothing and this produces a "strong" reaction in my groin...! This young mature woman will give you pleasure and she takes great pleasure in giving....To me, my greatest pleasure is watching her cum...! By the way, she has a tantric bed and she knows how best to use it. Summer, sweetie, I am very much looking forward to be with you and this time, you will contrl the "play action"

I had the pleasure of spending a couple of hours with this sensual lady this afternoon. It was my first visit and she made me feel at ease right away! We spent a lot of time talking, kissing and touching all over. I really like this,

(She is very good at this) and then we went to the bed room where we did a lot more kissing and touching and other stuff........ I do love watching and feeling her orgasm! Magnificent! She then showed me how the tantric couch works! Gentlemen.......... highly recommended!!

A true GFE and an all around nice person............and I can still smell her hair....

I'll definitely be seeing Sensuous Summer again soon!

Hastings56

I have had a few sessions with Summer and each one has been amazing :)

I certainly agree with all of the previous comments.

Summer is hot, she is real, she is very very passionate and she is an awesome kisser and she is a good person.

She is truly an awesome gfe, and there is no other service provider I would go to other than her!

hey summer, i'll be coming ... heeheeeeheee ... back real soon :)

michael

Well, This past Thurs has been my third meeting with (Sexy) Summer and what a session indeed!..........OMG!!! MY first poly party!!!!

Hosted by Summer, Mature Jen and Fun Valerie! AWESOME ladies just AWESOME!!!

I was excited and .....a little nervous about how to get started but, everyone was so friendly and I just joined in and had a great time. It certainly was a fantasy "Cum" true......lol having the privilege of datying three Deliciously lovely moist pulsating, twitching pussies. I truly enjoyed feeling each one cum

(some more than once) .....lol. And of course I too experienced an explosive finish.....OMG!!!

The other two fellows were great guys two.....also new to this kind of party but, a great time was had by all!

Gentlemen, I would highly recommend to any of my Cerb freinds that if you are interested in some quality fun party play time with some lovely ladies.......Just keep an eye out for three horny Ladies looking for three horny guys. I'm glad I did!

Till next time Summer, Mature Jen and Fun Valerie......oxox

Hastings56....oxox:aol_cunnilingus:;-)

In as much I would love to keep Summer to myself, I would highly recommend her to anyone who enjoys the real nice pleasures a woman can offer. She is, without a doubt the best lady I ever had the pleasure to meet. She is warm and natural and she is absolutely incredible when you "push" ...or rub the right button. I have seen her over 20 times and there is no end in sight....She is a KEEPER....

I recently had the pleasure of seeing Summer and can only describe it as a wonderful experience. It was very easy to arrange our appointment, a couple of quick texts and it was done. Great location and lots of parking which is always a plus. Very very sexy lady, I was greeted with a hot kiss (this lady is amazing with her mouth) and a welcoming hug. Very easy to talk with, I was very quickly at ease with Summer. I am not going to share details but it was a hot steamy session. This lady loves sex and is very "into" what she does. Would I see her again? I already have - the next day!!!!. Give her a call gentlemen I assure you will not be disappointed.

I met with Summer this morning in her incall location. We exchanged a number of PMs the evening before where I detailed my interests. She was fantastic to talk to, and I knew we were going to have a good time. My fantasy involved some anal play on me and she greeted me at the door with a sexy black outfit and her strap-on attached. We set up the massage table and started making out. As has been stated here previously, she is a great kisser. She spent time finding out what buttons I like pushed and made sure to keep pushing them.

She used some interesting toys on me after a massage and brought me to an intense O with a combination of toys, her hands and mouth. Now, I live in the states and have an hour-plus drive to get to the fun of Ottawa. I had taken time off work to visit her, but work and my real world imposed themselves on our time. She gave me the beginning of a nice massage after my first shot, but I had become so distracted by what was waiting for me when I returned home that I ended the session early. I made it clear to her that it had nothing to do with her and that it had nothing to do with her and that I had an amazing time. I hope to be able to get back to her when I have more time and fewer distractions. She is the reason why I prefer mature providers.

I recently had the opportunity to spend some quality time with Summer. She is a terrific lady in all respects. A wonderful smile, fantastic kisser, and a joy to be with. I will be seeing this lady again!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.