Cleo Catra

Avg. of 8 Recommendations

Well here I am again so soon posting about another wonderful visit with Cleo !!! It wouldn't matter how much time we arranged for and how much time I spent with this beautiful lady.....it would NEVER be enough time !!

I was a lucky man to be able to hang out with Cleo for the better part of two days. Whether it be playing naked in my suite, holding hands and going for a walk, shopping, going for dinner, watching a movie or being lucky enough to be her date to a social event (she looked soooo HOT) .....I felt like the happiest guy in the world for that time we spent together. Even though I hated to say goodbye the very fond memories will always be there :)

Thanks again Cleo. You are a beautiful lady inside and out and sexy as hell !!!!! I look forward to seeing you again !!

After couple of years of reading her ad's, and viewing her albums. I had the opportunity to see her. Only had enough in the budget for half hour, this is my first half hour appointment, I like to chat first and get to know the woman first. But I've been wanting to see her for a while, but have not had the opportunity. Today, I had some free time, and took a chance and texted her to see if she is free. And as Lady luck would have it, she was, booked my time and headed downtown to her apartment. She welcomed me with open arms and a big smile. She looked beautiful and had big sexy eyes that i've admired along with a big smile. I took a quick shower and met her in her bedroom, where immediately we started kissing, she took my towel off and threw it on the floor. We kissed for a while, while I took her bra and panties off and I kissed her, and licked her beautiful breast and admired all her tattoo's, Then I licked her sweet pussy till she came, then she told me it was my turn. She made me lie on my back and gave me a nice wet deliciousness bj, she took her time and drove me crazy with pleasure, she is orally gifted and enjoys giving pleasure. Then it was time to put the cover on, I asked for her to go on top first, where she rode me for a few minutes, then on to missionary position where that went on for quite a while, she is quite vocal and has cat like mannerisms, purring and making cute little kitten like faces while giving pleasure. Then on to doggy style, which she insisted we do in front of her full length mirror, She seems to like to watch the two of us as we went at it. It was damn sexy watching us in the mirror, and I was also admiring the tattoo that almost covered her entire back. It was a work of art, and must have been painful to have it put on her back. After the doggy position, she told me to lie back and she would finish me orally. Again I just laid back and enjoyed the sensations. She is not a clock watcher and wanted to make sure I enjoyed myself. After we finished, more hugging and kissing, then off to the shower I go to clean up and get dressed.

She led me to the door and gave me another kiss good by, and off I went happy and relax.

Now I know why she is known as a legend, It was worth the wait to meet her. And it was one of the best first time experience i've had yet to date.

She is sexy, hot and enjoys what she does. She will treat you like a king.

Already looking forward to seeing her again in the near future. But this time for the full hour.

Thanks Cleo, it was truly a pleasure to meet you.

Till we meet again

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Guest n*w l***r

I met Cleo Catra last week and it was a really great experience. Her friendly personality makes you comfortable right away. She has a perfect body and the tattoos look just awesome on her.

Setting the date was quite easy and I got my suggested time slot on text messages. I have to appreciate the fact that her reply to text was fast and very friendly. I arrived on time and she received me at the door. We both talked for a bit just to get to know each other and get comfortable. We had some very light background music playing which made the atmosphere very romantic. We were down to business in just a few moments. The BBBJ that she provides is absolutely matchless. We tried different styles my favourite one was when she was on top looking into my eyes and smiling and enjoying herself and giving me the absolute pleasure. I never had so much fun before.

She not only gives you pleasure but also enjoy her time with you which makes the encounter very unique. I had really wonderful time with her and I would be seeing her again soon. I would certainly recommend you to visit her and I am sure you will like it.

Cleo..... Cleo..... wow!

This woman is just amazing! I was going to say lady... but she is way more pretty and fabulous to just say lady.,. I think the word Woman here is said in a lusty way as well. That smile... that silky smooth mouth! Those eyes!!! ;)

She made she shake and made me calm with her wonderful BBBJ. And for a long time... I thought to myself.. omg.. I should tell her you do not need to... but she loves it... I can tell! Wow!

The best that I ever had!

Thanks my love!

xoxo

I just came back from seeing Cleo this afternoon. This was a last minute decision. All of a sudden I had a few hours to myself this afternoon. So I went on to Cerb and saw that Cleo was online and quickly made an date :).

I saw her for the first time a few months back for a short time and had an amazing time but alas, the time flew by. So I booked her for 45 minutes this time and still not enough time, but it's all that my piggy bank could afford this round.

She greeted me at the door with her little cute little pugs around me in a little sexy white outfit. She looked great and she gave me a big kiss and hug and took me into her room. I had taken a shower before I got there, and she was already to start. She started undressing me right away and wanted to start right away, but I wanted to kiss and cuddle first and explore her sexy little breast :).

A few minute later I let her have her way with me :). She begins with a nice long slow BJ that felt great, she sure knows what she is doing and she enjoys it. She keeps looking up at me with those sexy bedroom eyes. After a few minutes of this I wanted to return the pleasure and I began to enjoy her wetness until she came loudly. Then she decided it was time to fuck. She started off on top in cowgirl and she looked so sexy on top of me, then on to missionary till I became too tired, and then we switched to doggy in front of her mirror, where she get's turned one even more watching on in the mirror. Now by now we are both getting pretty sweaty and she told me to lie back and enjoy her oral talents again. And enjoy I did :). Then off to the shower and another big hug and kiss, then off I go home, with a grin on my face.

Can't wait for the next visit. She is that darn good and fun to be with.

Wow. Where to begin? To provide a quick summary, Cleo is a wonderful woman and I had a fantastic time with her during my one hour appointment. For more details see below.

Her location was easy to find. Even better it was well decorated, clean and really seemed to reflect her personality. Note she does have a couple of dogs and a cat. Not a problem for me at all as they were super cute and friendly.

APPEARANCE

Cleo is a beautiful woman. Great body and a fantastic naughty grin that was a huge turn on. Her pictures are extremely accurate so if you think she is your type she probably is. I love her tattoos. Super sexy.

PERSONALITY

To be honest I was a little nervous and Cleo really put me at ease. She was incredibly easy to talk to and also very funny. She greeted me wih a hug and a friendly kiss and really made me feel comfortable.

MAIN EVENT

I really enjoyed myself during my appointment. Cleo is a great kisser gives an amazing bbbj and was very energetic and genuine. Afterward we just laid together for a bit and then I was the recipient of a great massage. Really fantastic.

I cannot recommend Cleo enough. Do yourself a favour and give her a call.

Cleo Catra has been on my to-do list for quite some time and I made a promise to myself that I would finally see her this week and not let any other SP take her position in the queue.

Well, I must say that I am glad that I kept my promise to myself!

From the moment I walked in the door to the moment I left, the entire experience was fabulous.

On certain days, I can achieve various plateaus of sexual arousal, and on these days only THE BEST can ultimately get me to cloud nine resulting in the much desired explosion at the end. :biggrin: Cleo Catra's sexiness and skills got me up, and up, and up, and all the way to cloud nine, and then some!

With all that colourful ink on her, visiting Cleo Catra is like visiting an art gallery... a warm, moist, delicious art gallery... and instead of finishing at the gift shop, you finish with an orgasmic pop!

Cleo Catra is now on my repeat list... which is the best compliment a Client can give an SP. :bowdown:

I recently had the pleasure of spending some time with Cleo and she is defiantly everything that she is everything that a man could want. When I arrived, Cleo immediately put me at ease with a big hug (Kathryn was joining us but I will put that reco elsewhere). It was an amazing time which I will not detail out too much but, only to say that Cleo (and Kathryn) ensured that the experience was one that I will never forget. My time with Cleo went by in the blind on an eye. She is an amazing lady who I will defiantly see in the future.

I luckly was able to spend some time with Cleo again a few day ago. I will say that my second meeting with Cleo was even better than the first. The time that I spent with this extrodinary lady just flew by. Without a doubt anytime you spend with Cleo is worth it. When I arrived it was like meeting someone that I had known a while. Immediatly she gave me a big hug and thus I was at ease (I can be a nervous soul when in unfamiliar areas). There is no doubt that I will see Cleo again and highly reccomend her to anyone.

Well what can I say that hasn't been said before,an amazing woman to be sure. I was quite impressed with her willingness to accomodate my request with little notice.

Her location is excellent very close to downtown and I immediately felt at home,even the pups made me feel welcome lol.

I won't go into the specifics of our encounter but I was extremely happy with everything and will definitely repeat the experience whenever I can.

Gents I highly recommend Cleo you will be very pleased with the experience.

Cheers

I confess I've become a bit of a Cleo belieber - and I say it that way because it may drive her slightly nuts to be associated with our wee Justin.

Where I find myself torn is that I respect Cleo, and as such feel that in her interests I should sing her praises here. But dang it, that may induce some of you to then make her less available to me for my devious whims and desires. And so, let me praise her thusly: just do her.

Yes, that is crude in a Nike kinda way, but it's the best I can do to share a friend whose delicacy deserves better than clumsy words.

These pages of positive reccos don't lie, my friends. She is lovely, intelligent and dangerously sexy.

And I wish I could tell you all to stay away, but then you'd just say the same thing to me, right?

went and saw cleo on oct 5th. ive been wanting to see her for quite sometime, and the day finally arrived!!

made the arrangements through PM during the week, then phone on the day.

very easy to find her place once I had the address

met her 2 pugs at the door, very nice dogs

now with what happened behind closed doors...

we chatted for a little bit, mostly talking about her tattoos, they are very well done.

started off with some DATY, 1 of my favs, then she returned the favour with a very good BBBJ.

started off with cowgirl, then missionary, and then my fav doggy style.

asked where she wanted it, she was very open about it, and it ended up with CIM.

this gal is very easy to get along with, her place is clean, and the service is very very good.

I will repeat for sure.

thanks cleo for a wonderful time, I look forward to our next encounter :)

I do most certainly agree my My Cerb friend! Cleo Catra is "AWESOME".......OMG!

She is a very pretty and talented Kitty! Quite Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect!!!.......lol

Hastings56:icon_wink:

Guest M**th**d

So I finally got my chance to meet Cleo the other night. I have been wanting to meet her for a very long time. As usual I took a long time before actually picking up the phone and booking. I have to say I am kicking myself for not contacting her sooner. My visit with Cleo might just be the best experience I have had since joining this group and I have had many good experiences on here. I just don't reco them everytime. Cleo, however, stood out. Booking last minute is always a fault of mine. Cleo was very easy to get ahold of and very accommodating with her availability. Once there, I felt as if I had known her for a very long time. She was super easy to get along with and was very quick to make me feel comfortable. I don't like to go into too much detail about the bedroom stuff but I can say that Cleo has skills!!!! Repeat? YES PLEASE!!

MH

Sorry Cleo for not doing this sooner. As you just burned me out. ;-) ;-) ;-)

I have been a "Virgin Hobbyist" for over 1 1/2 years....until yesterday that is....

I began speaking with this purrrfect example of the female species. At the begging of the week....and not because I contacted her. But because I had a question on the board and she offered this newbie suggestions and advice. This shocked me, due to the fact I stayed in the background never really interacting, and figuring out what I wanted in a women, and because who she is I didn't expect it.

So we exchanged PM's for a day or two. While doing so, I found myself educating myself on Cleo Catra. I had seen her initial interview with Nikki in Toronto the day she had posted it. She had always had my attention. Just a little intimidated I was. However I knew shortly after she was the one for me. I LOVE THE "BAD GIRLS"

So after a few tense hours of me juggling, scheduling and timing Cleo and I had figured out Thursday at NOON would work best. Up until that time everything was through PM's. I wanted to make that confirmation personal. So I sent her a text, which is between her and I.

I was so nervous, like many people I felt like "flaking" a few times. So I took a shower, got ready sent her a text, letting her I would be on the way, because she mentioned she would be with family. She replied "You can call me any time"....

I arrived at her Palace, as my knuckles hit the door, it opens. Standing in front of me, is the most powerful, sensual image of a women I have had ever witnessed. In one breathe; she takes my jacket; we exchange a nice kiss, (WHICH LIT MY FIRE RIGHT AWAY) and an embrace with her perfect tight body that started melting my insides.

Once in the bedroom, Cleo's legend status is confirmed if not immediately, with in a few seconds. I was put at easy immediately.

Every worry and care was just gone, it was like we had known each other for some time, like friends.....

After making some small talk, and staring in each others eyes for a second, we began kissing...and BAM.....ROCK HARD.....(SERIOUSLY)

I was led to the side of the bed, and asked a question I have never been asked before......with in a fraction of a second BBBJ......I almost passed out.....(If there was a University for such a thing, Cleo is Dean & Professor) It took every ounce of me to not pop in 2 seconds. I felt like a male pronstar for the first time...and I wasn't doing a thing....

After some good ol DATY, which I must say is the sweetest nectar I have ever tasted. I had to ask for one of my favorites.... 69er; before I finished my sentence I was told I didn't have to ask twice, I was on my back and in heavan. I will not lie either, I could not help myself. She knows what I mean....I just became an animal. "Man Tiger" there you are.

I couldn't take it any more, I had to have it inside her. Hat on, and she straddles me like a goddess. After only a few minutes but one of the most physically demanding "sex-rcises" in my life. I wanted to look in to those beautiful eyes, and press against her silky skin. Also learned I like a little dirty talk, with about 2 minutes POW.....round 1 done.

What came next was shocking to me just because it had never happened. As we lay in our sexual aura, we just talked. Her laying on my chest....everything from life, to where we've been, where we like to go. (ANYONE who knows, knows this is a precious time at connecting) Before I klnew it, as we are talking; she begins to rub my abs...

BAM that guy pops up.....

Back to that mind blowing world of Cleo's BBBJ...... What came next I will only say it made me SCREAM CLEO's NAME, all while levitating off the bed with my toes curled....(You know gorgeous)Now I am good at time management and I do not have any idea how long I had "crossed over" to the other side....does anyone else know what it feels like when you "cum back2life"?

Before I knew it my 2 hrs was done. I am still high from the experience. There is not enough time, nor space on cerb to fully detail any experience with Cleo. If you are like I was, don't wait. That is my biggest regret. I waited this long to feel this good.

One of the biggest turn on's about Cleo is that she loves a good challenge, whether a newbie or anything else.....right sexy!!!!!!

REPEAT.....DUH.......HOMER.....?(LOL)

As soon as I have the funds aside she will be getting a call, so to all of you please share her and don't monopolize her time after this rec.

If I had the finances to keep her to myself I would in a heartbeat

I LOVE YOU DR. CLEO, thank you for saving me. You know that what we shared is so much more than any of these words can do justifying.

STOP READING AND CALL CLEO ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest n*wg**0

I concur with cdnasanova....I as well just had my hobbiest cherry popped by that beautiful lady named Cleo. Two words.......Cleo rocks! As I was nervous as hell she made me feel at ease within mere moments of meeting her. Super personality, sexy smile and how easily you get lost in those beautiful eyes. Enough said. You'd be foolish not to meet her.

I saw Cleo last week. I had seen her over a year ago but I thought a follow-up recommendation was in order. I'm not going to get into some long-winded review as more than enough other people have posted here.

I just want to simply say that Cleo is a damn fine person and I don't think you can get any closer to a true GFE experience than other with your real GF. In my visit there was lots of laughter (and not at my small penis size), cuddles and conversation. Coupled with some mean cock-sucking and some hard fucking you could not have asked for more.

Cleo also has this evil grin/smile as she is about to lower her head on to your cock that has to be seen.

I can't believe how neglectful I have been! Cleo and I have been seeing each other for the best part of a year now and this is my first recommendation. To say I have been remiss is an understatement. Well here goes, better late than never.

Cleo is the purrfect playmate. She is the picture of erotic playfulness, standing a diminutive 5'3" with shining dark hair, mischievous blue/green eyes and a mouth that begs to be kissed often and deeply. Booking time with Cleo is always hassle free and her central location is easy to find and has plenty of parking.

Writing a recommendation for someone I see regularly is different than penning a missive for a newly discovered talent. Over the year we have developed a level of intimacy that might be difficult to replicate for a new visitor. However I will try to be as objectively representative as I can.

Cleo puts one at ease as soon as you enter her play den. A warm welcome hug and kiss precedes the festivities. There is a nice shower and all of the required toiletries to allow one to freshen up before the main event. Cleo's bed room is large and comfortable with good light during the day and cozy as hell at night. The only other environmental feature to mention is her menagerie, two pugs and one or more invisible cats. The pugs are cute as hell and the cats have never been seen by yours truly.

There is a condom commercial on television lately about a couple who care for each other and are complementing each other saying things like "she's a savy lover", "he knows what he's doing", and the tag line is "and he deserves this...the best sex ever!" Playtime with Cleo is like having the best sex ever on a regular basis.

Now I'll be the first to admit, there may be an element of chemistry at play and there is a YMMV element as well, but Cleo is an enthusiastic and responsive lover. Her body is a colourful tattoo'd landscape, complete with curves in all the right places. Sex with Cleo can be slow, soft and gentle or hard, fast and nasty. Personally I love to explore every inch of her to discover a new erogenous zone or to revisit a favourite spot for attention.

Cleo is a great kisser and her skills do not stop there. She gives an outstanding natural blow job (I hate the BBBJ label). She is proficient and talented enough to raise the dead which is an accurate description of my cock after the first mind blowing orgasm. Cleo loves to have sex and it clearly shows. She seems equally happy to be eaten, fucked or any combination of sexual activities. I love it when she comes, she is vocal and her body contorts in the most erotic ways. She is also multi-orgasmic, which is a huge plus for someone like me, as I love the sights and sounds of my partner in the throws of climax.

Finally Cleo is not a clock watcher. I tend to be more concerned about how much of her time I am consuming than she is. I want to respect her by not overstaying my allotted time, but she makes it so hard to leave sometimes. I literally want to spend the entire day between her legs.

For those lucky enough to have met Cleo, you know what a treasure this woman is. I feel sorry for those who have not had the pleasure of her company. Cleo Catra gets one of my highest recommendations, she is one of the super-elite providers in the Ottawa region. Book her as soon as you can, you won't be sorry.

I have to add my two cents to the glowing recommendations for this curvaceous wonderful women. I had a wonderful time sampling many positions and getting to taste a fine shaved pussy until Cleo came and then I did later. Then there was a bit of cuddling until I asked Cleo for more of that gamous bbbj of hers. Having cum once I could take my time and Cleo was more than up to the hard task. Wow - felt great, with deep throats too and finally a fanastic cim that was amazing. I had some time left so we just cuddled and chatted. This is perhaps Cleo's best and sexiest quality - putting you at ease and being a lovely, smart person. A great woman and a wonderful experience.

Cleo's location is perfect and although she has pets they stay clear of the bedroom. I have no problem recommending her.

oh - I forgot to add - Cleo is a wonderful kisser!

Ain't she the best?? ;p

Everytime you guys post a review about her, I get this huge boner just thinking of our sessions together.

Cleo, my back is better... heh heh!

Even though its late and I just got off a plane.... I needed to add

Met for the first time today.

Kiss Hello! 10 out of 10.....

Many deep playful hot kisses to say welcome to Cleo Catra's world 10 out of 10.

Comparing ink and sharing some get to know me time 10 out of 10.

Pause to Shower

Beautiful naked kitty waiting on the bed purring and ready to pounce 10 out of 10...

A whole bunch of fun exploring and enjoying with amazing finishing moves 10 out of 10.

Cuddles and intelligent insightful chatting. 10 out of 10

2 hours with Cleo Catra 15 out of 10 and priceless .........

Chances of repeat performances.... You guessed it 10 out of 10.....MEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm overdue in providing this recommendation. I have seen Cleo several times over the last couple of years. She is confident, intelligent, and professional to deal with. I appreciate how planning and booking an encounter with Cleo is straight-forward. This includes a couple of times when each of us had to deal with a schedule change and had to cancel/reschedule. Now that isn't to say that she is all business like. The wonderful thing about Cleo is how she is both professional as well as intensely playful and enthusiastic about what she does. By her very nature, she ensures a great experience. I still remember the beginning of my first encounter with her when I was a bit nervous. When I told her that I was, she bounced up off the bed looked me in the eyes and said 'well a blow job will solve that ... I better suck your cock' and we were off to the races.

A lot can be said about her services (and her many recommendations attest to those). Cleo's oral skills are terrific and all aspects of the physical encounters have been enjoyable including the intimacy of kissing. I've enjoyed greek with her once. But beyond all that, it is her personality that is absolutely refreshing. She is wonderfully sexy in every way.

I look forward to seeing her again when we are next in the same city.

• Like 1

Upon reading many reviews, and following her intimate blog, Cleo Catra was very high up on my list of women to meet. Learning of her soon departure of this industry gave me even more reason to meet her sooner.

As a newer hobbyist, I don't have much grounds to compare, or analyze, or delve deep into my archives for materials of reference. But doing so hardly seems fair, as the experience I shared with Cleo could not, and would not, ever be compared with anything else I'd experienced thus far.

I had attempted to set-up a few other encounters with Cleo in the past, but having a erratic work schedule doesn't often allow forward planning. Needless to say, I had arranged for a short encounter this afternoon and was graciously welcomed.

I had arrived earlier than planned, but Cleo was very forgiving for my punctuality. She welcomed me in, introduced me to her adorable pugs, and things continued from there.

To say Cleo is well versed in her art is a gross understatement. I had thought of the possibilities of what our encounter could have been like, studied the many outcomes in my mind, and drew an image that was more of a child's sketchbook than what our encounter turned out to be.

Each touch and stroke was like a steady push of a paint brush. Every word and whisper like two colours blending to one. Every intimate gaze, an instant in my memory that will last longer than time.

To say Cleo is an Artist is the closest I can compare. I gladly became her muse as we shared an incredible afternoon.

Will I visit again? Without a doubt.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.