Cleo Catra

Avg. of 8 Recommendations

I decided to see Cleo 1 more time before she retires. very good idea on my part.

contacted her earlier in the week to arrange for an appointment, which was very easy.

I did arrive a bit late, thanks to the unreliable buses in this city. but she was very understanding and didn't bother her.

I arrived, was greeted by her and her 2 pugs.

we chatted for about 10 minutes. told her about my upcoming vacation in October. im really excited about it, and she seemed very interested too.

so now on to the session....

started off with a great bbbj, checked out all of her tattoos, then it was my turn to return the favour and did some DATY. very tasty :)

the cover went on, I was so pleased that only did one position. but it was awesome.

so to cleo, I bid you a farewell, I wish nothing but the best for you in the future. it was awesome to visit you. I will, along with many others will miss you.

star99 :)

Cleo has provided me with wonderful experiences all of which add up to a great list of 'firsts'!

I had the extreme pleasure of a final visit yesterday and, as has been stated throughout this thread, it was spectacular.

Cleo is an exemplary provider and her fun, light hearted attitude and advocacy will be missed by many.

Thanks Babe!

... I hate to say goodbye

so I'll just say so long.

waterat

i dont recommend much, as it's all a matter of opinion, but fitting, i've seen Cleo a few times now, the most memorable moment was one time i went over for lunch, she is very accommodating, but was waiting for some work stuff to come through, and had my device in my hand, i mentionned to her this, and she smiled at me and said something along the lines of "why dont you take your cock out while you do that" i dont remember word for word, but i put the phone down and well, to each their own, i had a spectacular lunch, work could wait. she is really sexy to look down at when her mouth.... you get the idea.

Hopefully i can repeat one last time. if you have never hung out with Cleo, dude (or dudette) get on it.

also want to mention, which to me is just as important, Cleo is just a really down to earth gal, easy to go see, and just a nice person from what i know.. treats you like your a friend rather then a customer in line.. being able to laugh at stuff, and not seeming forced is really cool.

ps. cleo tastes like heaven with a dash of icing sugar and some syrup all over it.

I had opportunity to see Cleo this week, unfortunately, for the last time. She was the second SP that I had that chance to see when I first started in the hobby and have seen her a number of times in the last few years and have never had anything but a great experience.

If you are on the fence about seeing her before she leaves give yourself a shake and hope that you land in her yard.

I wish Cleo the best with whatever and wherever her future takes her. I know that where she does land will be a much brighter place and Ottawa will definitely be much less colourful when she is gone.

Best wishes and take care to the soon to be formerly Ms. Cleo Catra.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.