Avg. of 19 Recommendations

I had thr opportunity to meet with Emily, I tried a few times when she was with PK but it never worked out. Her location is easy to find and there is parking for visitors. The appartment is nice.

Emily is the true naughty girl next door, she has a lovely responsive body and seems to enjoy really enjoy herself. Emily gives great BBBJ and DATY is vey nice seeing as she gets very wet down there. She did not rush and made very sure I left satisfied and happy. Thankyou Emily and I hope to see you again.

One very beautiful lady with a great personality, and a great body! She is like the ultimate girlfriend: believe me if she was, you'd never leave the bedroom!

I had the pleasure to see the sweet and lovely Emily and and boy did I have a fantastic time she gives a excellent B.B.B.J and the D.A.T.Y was awsome and very wet and her oral skills will keep cumming back for more until next time thanks beautyful Emily

I saw Emily yesterday and she did not disappoint. This was my first time but she immediatly put me right at ease. Her incall location was nice and comfortable. She is even more beautiful in person. We chatted for a couple of mins and then got down to business and all I can say is wow. Her reviews are bang on the money, She really is a cock sucking goddess. At the end of our session I was totally spent. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Thanks Again Emily.

I had the pleasure in seeing this real lovely lady again and boy was I glad and boy this young lady knows what she is doing. without getting into much detale I can attest to the compliments. excellent D.A.T.Y very juicy B.B.B.J awsome and her oral was just a perfect 10 and yes a definitely a repeat for me Thanks again Emily

Guest v****nto****

I saw Emily J ages ago and just have not gotten around to writing a recommendation yet. Its also my first so here goes :)

Booking with Emily was easy, called her phone number and arranged a meeting time. Just from the telephone conversation I saw that she was very accomodating and a warm personality. So arrived at her place and was greated by a great smile and those luscious lips that I still think about. I still remember how great her lips felt and how good of a kisser she is. It was the second best thing she can do with her lips ;)

We moved to a little foreplay between us that we both enjoyed and Emily began paying attention to the master of my domain lol. She is unbelievable at this and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had. I recommend her to anyone looking for a good time with a warm person.

Thanks Emily and good luck moving forward. Hope to see you again.

It's been some time since I recommended Emily and since then she has become Indie. I'm a repeater. I like to find an SP who really has what it takes and keep going back on a fairly regular basis. Since the Fall I've been back a lot and it just keeps getting better. That is the great advantage when you repeat. The SP starts to really know what buttons to push and when etc.

Just visited her again last week and let me say that Emily is very skilled orally as many have said and that is a consistent thing for her. She loves what she does but in particular she really loves to give and receive orally. This is a skill she has honed to an art form. I think I could see her just for the oral delights alone. She has the tastiest, wettest kitty you're ever going to enjoy my friends and she enjoys having it given it's proper attention....mmmmmmmm. All the other positions are great too...oh and pay attention to her nice perky boobies....very much worth some prolonged attention in that department as her pert little nipples get nice and hard!!

Awesome lady...awesome service....thanks EmJ

I had been meaning to see EmJ for quite a while, but for some reason I'd never actually got round to it. Well, that's my loss... I finally managed to meet her recently and... well... I should have done so a long time ago!

Booking was very easy, and Emily was very accommodating of my desire to see her a bit outside her normal times. Her incall is easy to find, and in no time at all I'd have been knocking on her door if she hadn't opened it before I had the chance :)

Emily is every bit as lovely in person as her posts would lead you to believe. There was a little bit of chat, but that was interspersed with kissing and getting nekkid. And then the fun really started... suffice to say that if you read Em's posts here, you'll probably have a good idea of where her interests lie. And I think I can safely say she's a world authority on the subject. The details are left to the reader's imagination...

So, after a demonstration of Emily's expertise, and some conversation (she's an awesome person to talk to, as well as everything else) it was time to go. Until next time...

Had a chance to meet Emily before Christmas , what can i say it was a wonderful experience , we had lots of fun , she has got a real pretty face

wanna repeat again.

It's hard to expand upon everything that's been said above, but add another supportive voice to the list!

Sexy, fun, funny & great at putting you at ease! Nice incall location, damn sexy outfits - she is great at going with the flow has off the charts enthusiasm! She seems to love what she does & it shows!

Looking forward to another Ottawa visit!

Just saw Emily tonight and boy am I glad I did. This was my first time seeing a SP, and it had been a VERY long time since I'd been with anyone. I was, as you might imagine, a nervous wreck, inside anyway. Emily put me at ease and we chatted quite a bit which was great, turns out we have a lot in common which always helps.

As for the dirty details, it's poor form to kiss and tell (she's a good kisser! ...oh, oops...), but I will say she's even hotter in person, she smells and tastes great, and her oral skills are extremely awesome. That's right, extremely awesome. She's also extremely patient (a personal thanks Emily).

The only thing that I was was different as far as atmosphere would be a longer bed, but you can't expect miracles in Ottawa apartments! :P The apartment itself was immaculate, fresh towels, clean, no fear of the bathroom etc.

Long story short, I WILL repeat, and I WOULD recommend her to anyone, particularly new hobbyists who are nervous about taking the plunge.

Thanks again Emily! <3

What do you get when to take a beautiful woman with 4 pages of great recommendations, add in an older man who enjoys taking his time and savouring the finer things in life, and mix them together for three hours.

The answer is a glorious first day of spring spent in the company of Emily.

As the past recommendations have said, Emily is cute, beautiful, intelligent, sexy, and has a great sense of humour, all of this on top of her other skills that have been discussed by others

Like many of you, I had read her recommendations and blogs entries, but to be with her in person was an event. We had started communicating late last year, but my schedule only allowed us to get together recently and I was not disappointed

I can only echo what has been said about her previously --- she is great to be with -- it was a wild three hours and I can't wait to see her again.

I haven't written many recommendations but will do so after 2000+ days on the site. I met Emily about 2 weeks ago and got a chance to spend an evening with her. I had a fantastic time chatting with her, getting to know a little about her and taking in her beauty. She's truly a girl next door, made me feel very comfortable and was very perceptive in figuring out what I liked and going at my speed. I'm really looking forward to seeing her again (hopefully very soon).

I've been a member for quite some time but stayed in the background not making any posts until now.

I visited Emily before she became an indie, and was with PK. Without getting into too many details---my best description is that this young lady is the real deal. She is everything advertised, promised and more. There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said about this lovely young lady who simply makes you feel at ease, and thankful that you made the call to see her.

I've been procrastinating on making a return visit, but after reading so many posts about her recently the first phone call I plan making tomorrow is to her again. I look forward to a long overdue repeat visit!

Finally, after chatting with Emily for many hours in the past last 7 month we finally met face to face. We got to know each other quite well over chat, sometimes as late as 2 or 3 am in the morning. I have insomnia and sometimes would log on late at night and Emily J would be on, and we would converse about many different subjects, we seem to have a lot in common.

When I got to her apt, she buzzed me up. She let me into apartment and gave me a big hug. She seemed happy to finally see the person behind the chats :)

She was wearing some lingerie. We sat down and chatted like old friends before she took my clothes off. Then she gave me a long wet BBBJ, which I much enjoyed. Like she has written, she is good at it and enjoys it. Then I stopped her and told her it was her turn. I slowly kissed and licked her body, she enjoys lot's of nipple play. Then I went down on her juicy pussy and licked her till she came. Then the cover went on and she rode me for a while and I think she came again. Then she finished me with more oral. She is great, funny and sexy.

It was great to finally meet her in person. Enjoyed our conversations :)

Sexy woman, great service and enjoyable time.

Guy's you will have to meet her, You won't be sorry.

Guest m**t****ka

I met Emily once, not too long ago. She is a sweetheart and her oral skills are amazing.

I have to heartily agree with what I've read here. This is my first post in several years, but it needed to be made. Emily is a sweetheart who has mastered the art of the blowjob. She really loves it, and it shows. I can't say it any more clearly than that. Hers is the definition of what a true BJ is all about. She is also delicious in every way, and I tasted her thoroughly. Will definitely repeat. I feel a possible addiction in the works.

My second visit to see Emily was today, and once again, she did not disappoint. If anything it was even better since the first time jitters (so to speak) were out of the way last time.

Anyone on the fence about seeing her should jump down and do it.

Oh, and I've changed my mind about the bed, it's long enough. :P

I had the privilege to meet Emily J earlier this week and I must say that it was an absolutely amazing experience.

When I arrived Emily greeted me at the door in some really nice lingerie and greeted me with a big hug and sensual kiss. We chatted for a bit before proceeding to the bedroom where we talked for a bit and had some nice kissing. She then asked me if Inwould like to make use of the facilities to freshen up and I happily obliged her as I feel that one can never be too fresh!

When I stepped back into the bedroom we proceeded with some more kissing and she happily started to strip in a teasing matter and gave me a little bit of a lap dance to get me going and did that ever work! She asked me what I was into and told her that I would love to experience her oral specialties, but not before I did a little DATY on her to which she was very very responsive to, and then proceeded for a little DATO which drove her nuts.

Then she decided it was time to return the favour and proceeded to give me one of the best BBBJ's I have ever had.

I won't go into more detail then that, but what I can say is that I fully enjoyed my first experience with Emily and plan to repeat as often as possible. She went above and beyond to provide a really amazing atmosphere for me and I thank her for that. She truly is a gem that you don't find everywhere!

Well, I finally got to spend some time with Sweet Emily J and what a delight!..........Afternoon delight to be exact! I was greeted at the door by Emily ( definately a pretty smiling girl next door type) who set me at ease almost imedeately. I'm always a bit nervous/excited when meeting a new Lover but, Emily is terriffic! She knows just what to do! If you are a lover of the GFE like me you will love spending time with Emily J! Kissing ,touching, stroking and exploring each others bodies......OMG!

....Okay, I had to get that out......I'm ok now!

Anyways, Her oral skills are amazing and her pretty pink pussy is so

warm and wet and welcoming well...........She must be tasted to be truly appreciated! But, Gently, Delicately and Lovingly and Emily will be pleased and respond in kind......OMG...OMG! .....Whew!!!

Well, not to give too much away but, I would just like to add that I found Emily to be friendly, funny, clever and an all around nice person! A real Lady!!

I'll be back:icon_wink:

First off, let me just say that I am a lucky man because I was recently able to spend time with three of Ottawa's lovely CERB ladies. The second of those visits was with Sweet Emily J.

I joined CERB in June because I was going to be in Ottawa on business for four days in July. Almost immediately upon joining here, I got an invite to the Oral Lover's social group which Emily administers. She had seen my handle and correctly assumed that I would want to join that group. After checking out her website and seeing some of her posts, I knew that she was the first booking I wanted to make for my Ottawa trip. :bowdown:

I emailed Emily and got a response within 24 hours. She agreed to my first choice of day and time and I think she was personally responsible for my first masturbatory fantasy after joining CERB. :twisted:

We exchanged a few emails and PMs, interacted in the forums, and I counted the days until our meeting. Adding fuel to the fire already burning inside me was her recent offer to clients of a complimentary blow job photo with every booked session. Talk about icing on the cake! :D When the day finally arrived, I journeyed to her easy-to-reach location barely able to think about anything but kissing and touching and everything else that we would do together. :cooter: :bjs:

The door opened, we exchanged the first of many kisses, I put down the envelope, and everything went straight to the stars from there! The details are private, but believe me when I say that Emily J is exactly the woman she appears to be in the forums, in her ads, and on her website. She is an unabashed fan and expert of all things oral and greatly enjoys the same from her partner. Trust me, I sampled both extensively and we both reached the pinnacle of pleasure under the touch of the others' tongue, lips, and mouth. :cool:

Lying together afterward with our naked bodies entwined, we talked about many things, even losing track of time a little and running a few minutes over. Apart from all of her many professional talents, Emily is a remarkable and intelligent business woman, conversationalist, and just a wonderfully sweet human being. Better still, she tells it like it is and doesn't take any bullshit ... which in my opinion is exactly how one should be. Despite our age difference, I found us to be kindred spirits in that regard.

If I get the opportunity to return to Ottawa, Emily will absolutely be a repeat booking, as much because I want to continue our conversation as because I want to experience her all over again. Until then, I'm pleased to say that I am one of her recent blow job picture postings on CERB, so anytime I need a reminder about our time together, I know where to look. ;-)

Her recos and testimonials in this thread don't need another one from me, but I had to publicly say thank you and let others know how special a lady Emily truly is. I think I've become completely infatuated with her and it's probably a damn good thing that I don't live closer to Ottawa. :lol: Any hobbyist who wants a total GFE SP experience should most definitely get in touch with her.

Thank you again Emily for a date that I am unlikely to forget. :)

I've had the pleasure of meeting Emily twice. And I've signed up to CERB for the express purpose of writing her a glowing recommendation.

Setting up the first meeting with her was simple and straightforward - given that she has to take certain precautions. Her west end location is perfect for me.

The first meeting was everything that I had hoped for and far more than I expected. In person she is even more attractive than her photos. She was a congenial hostess - intelligent, friendly, sexy, sensual, passionate and accommodating. The session was pure pleasure, I was made to feel like a special friend with no sense of being rushed to get things over. She took her time, and either followed my lead, or took charge herself according to my mood at the moment.

The second meeting was much like the first, except that as we now knew each other a bit, the atmosphere was even more relaxed and friendly. And I believe she enjoyed the take out dinner I got her as well!!

Guest h****sho***9

Another WOW for me.

Emily was the First Lady I have met that I have spent a whole hour with. Never thinking I could last a whole hour without exploding

I pm'd her on a Wednesday and by Friday I was in heaven. Nothing is better then an afternoon delight with such a beautiful lady

I met at her private location which was easily accessible from anywhere in the city. Easy instructions what more could you ask for

When I got into her place she put me at ease very quickly with some small chat before things got very hot. Again if you have read any of my other recos I love DATY and if the girl doesn't offer it, I'm probably not seeing you

So we starting with some light kissing before she started to show some of her oral skills she is always bragging about. Just kidding. Her oral skills are a 13 out of 10. Beyond words describe it. Before long I was ready to explode so we changed positions. Her on her back and my head resting between get thighs. Just the way I love it. Had to give myself some time to calm down. Well I told her in my pm a that I loved daty and she soon found out I wasn't kidding. After about a half hour of indulging myself and I'm sure giving her some release multiple times she proceeded to show me those oral skills again

This time I was ready for her as I can somewhat control myself and made me last. Looking down at her was like looking at the pictures in the oral lovers group except if was my cock.

We finished up with her on top of me and me getting to enjoy two handfuls of joy until I finished. I truly can't believe I lasted as long as I did

Afterwords we layed there and talked for awile about some old jobs we each had until it was time to go

She is a very understanding lady that if you come prepared to enjoy the time and company she will let you leave with an experience some people only wish for

Definitely a 10 out if 10 in all aspects

Can't wait to meet up with you again

I had the privilege to spend some time with this amazing lady. After we conversed thru PMs and Emails for a bit, I decided to meet Emily. As it was my first time meeting, I was defiantly a bit nervous when I arrived. However, Emily's demeanour and personality immediately put me at ease. The hour and a half passed way too quickly.

After our conversation, we began a bit more intense session. Though I will not go into any major details, I will say that Emily thoroughly enjoys her time with people. She defiantly excels in pleasing and will not disappoint.

I only hope that I get the opportunity to meet her again soon.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.